It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Russian News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
UFO's on Russian news broadcast. this video is supposedly new or recent. can any one translate ?

it looks real to me

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
there`s UFO invasion threat to people in the city by the river Neva. St. Petersburg people are worried. there are bright dots on the skies hangin all at the same time. this vid was sent by Andrey Zlobin. 3 unidentified, shining objects are flying over Petrogradsky area. weird how the distance between them stays the same the whole time as if the UFO pilots are showcasing some flight maneuvers.

and this type of UFOs showed up over Laduzhsky lake. Lubov Dementeva, who taped the vid, is positive that guests from outer world are watching our civilization.

LD: "i do think it is UFO...well it could be related to government, but it seems to me this object denies rules of common physics.

you can clearly see that 2 dots on either side dont move, but the 4 in the middle keep moving. they lingered over the sky for 15 mins and disappeared.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Interesting, possibly a NOSS satellite network?

The Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS), reportedly also called White Cloud and PARCAE, refers to one or several systems of SIGINT satellites which conducted ELINT for the U.S. Navy beginning in the early 1970s.

The system is operated by the United States Navy and its main purpose was tactical geolocation of Soviet fleet assets during the Cold War. The NOSS satellites operate in clusters in low Earth orbit to detect radio transmissions from ships at sea and locate them using the "Time Difference Of Arrival" technique.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Image of NOSS satellites in triangular configuration
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28ddbc0fbfd5.jpg[/atsimg]

Another pic...

Courtesy of liveleak.com

[edit on 5/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I went and googled a few things about Russia and UFO and found that they have had a few other recent, I soon came across this:

This rather remarkable UFO was filmed by a farmer apparently working in his fields in Russia. Not much is known about the video (below), the exact location of its filming or the individual that filmed it. It is receiving a fair bit of coverage on Russian UFO and paranormal forums and many UFO experts seem rather impressed with it.

www.--.com...

I do not know if they are related or not, but this is the most recent article that I have found (In the month of may), but I thought they might be.

From the video also, it appears if he may be asking whether it is extraterrestrial or man-made ( the common questions that are generally asked on the news ) I don't speak or understand Russian, but that is what I feel he may be asking. Again not sure if it's related or not, but the link will be there.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well I can say one thing for sure, there seems to be a large amount of interest coming from UFO's in Russia and the U.K. , so why them? whats the significance there, sorry I'm not trying to hijack this thread just think its related to the sighting! by the way nice vid!

p.s : thats not to say the sightings in North America are not significant, I think they very much are! but it seems there are a lot more sightings in Russia & the U.K.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwest

I personally think these are the NOSS sats but that is just me I guess.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Reminded me of this a little bit...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Could be satellites. Very precise triangle.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dwest
Well I can say one thing for sure, there seems to be a large amount of interest coming from UFO's in Russia and the U.K. , so why them? whats the significance there, sorry I'm not trying to hijack this thread just think its related to the sighting! by the way nice vid!

p.s : thats not to say the sightings in North America are not significant, I think they very much are! but it seems there are a lot more sightings in Russia & the U.K.

It seems that a lot of these sightings seem to occur in areas were there are large bodies of water close to land.

Not all of course, but maybe we need to look closer at what these areas do have in common.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by marsvolta

i sincerely want to thank you marsvolta for taking the time to translate that for us. it helps alot

a mod should give you an applause

reply to post by jkrog08

Nope not Satellites....

that ufo looks very similar to this one in St. Petersburg, Russia

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwest

'Cause most of the extra ones are U.S.

"It seems that a lot of these sightings seem to occur in areas were there are large bodies of water close to land.

Not all of course, but maybe we need to look closer at what these areas do have in common. "

Yeah, because coastal areas are the most populated, you get more people reporting them.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I will also agree that the idea of NOSS satellites is a very good option to consider! however my gut is usually, in most cases, almost always, right! and I will always go with my gut feelings and that's good enough for me!

but as far as an ATS standpoint is concerned: GIVE ME EVIDENCE!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

I also think it may have something to do with the water! and Population!

#1 water: there has been a large number of incidents reported saying that objects came out from the water and were seen hovering above the water quite low to the surface, IMO: testing the water source for impurities etc..

#2 population: We read about all kinds of documents stating that there was an agreement with the united states government and the ET's saying they could take samples of humans. Also in larger populated areas there is a better chance of a sighting getting reported,

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
more ufo's from Germany...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I found this kinda interesting

The two saucer shapes on trucks are too obvious to be extraterrestrial and the one in Finland looks fake. The others in this video... i haven't got a clue. The one at 8:01 looks like the OP's UFO though
www.youtube.com...

Okay so i dont know how to embed video
[edit on 20-5-2009 by MonoChromeWrayth]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MonoChromeWrayth

thanks MonoChromeWrayth,

that part at 8:01 in the video you posted is the same ufo footage i posted a couple of posts above yours.

it's from the St. Petersburg Russia ufo clip and you are exactly correct....the ufo in the Op (opening Post) and the ufo in the St. Petersburg footage....to me look very very similar.

good eye...i am surprised you and i are the only ones that are noticing this

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
UFO shooting near Russia Piasky Beach video

new topics

top topics

join