It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Oni Killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
PODcast:

Oni Killer

instrumental beat

length: 03:33
file: btsmpod_3279.mp3
size: 8343k
feed: btsm

[edit on 19-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Shameless bump for the nightwatch crew.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Dude... That my friend is what you call a hot beat. Can picture like some girder city in a post-apocalyptic world kinda rap over it...

But sick... awesome beat and instrumental!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

hell yea man you get what I was after!

Thanks for listening and commenting, cool to hear it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I like your beats a lot man, I've been going through all the ones you have posted on here... I have a little home studio set up and I been rapping for a few years on and off just for fun, mainly in cyphers and just freestyling at parties, stuff like that but I'm trying to get into actual recording. my problem is I don't really have anyone to get beats from so I usually record over like old wu tang instrumentals and stuff..

What I'm getting at is would you mind if I recorded some stuff over some of your beats? I don't suck either the kind of stuff I write about I guess you could call "positive" type hip hop, but some of my stuff is kinda dark too. I'll show you the songs after I record them and if you don't like them I won't post them on the net or anything... and obviously I'll give you full credit for any beat I use.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by The7thSeer]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The7thSeer

For sure man! Use anything you need. It's all about the music right? Maybe we could get a collab going or something, I'm really trying to produce tracks with vocals. I rap and write a lot but don't have too many bars on record.

peace

lol if you make any dough toss some my way

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

My email is [email protected]. Lol man after some toke I got paranoid thinking you were just gonna sell my beats or something. I'd be happy to also custom make some beats or change some already posted here, you know, longer shorter, add chorus tracks etc.

peace

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

My email is [email protected]. Lol man after some toke I got paranoid thinking you were just gonna sell my beats or something. I'd be happy to also custom make some beats or change some already posted here, you know, longer shorter, add chorus tracks etc.

peace

Sick dude I'm going to start downloading all the beats you got on here and record some #.... I'll email you when I'm ready to record because some of the beats I wanna use I wanna have them cut up differently, like for instance 16 bar parts for verses than 8 bar parts for choruses (like for instance 2 or 3 verse parts and 3 chorus parts and a bridge somewhere), stuff like that... I work all week and usually do all this stuff on the weekends so I'll hit you up one of these weekends...

Also if your able to record lets collab on something if your down.

And I won't sell your beats or nothing. and I'm not known or anything so I won't be selling any cds, i'm just gonna put them on myspace and soundclick for free... But if I ever do press up and cd and sell em I'll hook you up with money for whatever beats I use.

BTW this is the7thseer I just lost the password to that account and had to use a different account. Jeasah the Seer (pronounced Jee-Suh) is the name I go by for music and stuff.

by the way, I'm going on vacation with my girlfriend and daughter for a couple weeks so when I get back I will officially start recording, so when I get back I'll email ya!

Peace!

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Yes my friend, let us create a masterpiece.

top topics

join