It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help, I've Run Out of Questions!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

Originally posted by blujay
..... he was upon was a journey that would have no end. Though he may, indeed, reach the top of the peak, such a destination was as a beginning.

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful post.

It is realisations like this that have caused alarm bells to ring. There should be no end to my journey. And I am trying to put the pieces together to form a new beginning. However, It's not that easy in a world based on money, greed, survival and competition. But still I try.

You're welcome

I know how you feel. This world we are living in makes is so difficult to do the things we should be doing to gain our soul evolution. But knowing that we are being 'sabotoged' purposely by the negative energies, can make it a bit easier to get through this. We are attempting to rid the world of the negative, right? So I believe it is our responsibility to stay positive and raise the vibration, for all of human and animal kind.

At least you started this thread and got to get it out and talk about it. You'll find more out there, it is infinity after all.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Your first statement is hypocritical. If you hunger for what is behind closed doors, that itself is a question. I need not go on, since all else is an extrapolation or derivation of this first mindless statement. Why don't you just ask a question that has a point? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I just blew a brain cell

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmrmikee

You got it, you need not go on! So please don't.

However for the sake of explaining myself. Yes I said I'd like to know what lurks behind closed doors because there is much hidden information in the world and I am open minded enough to accept that perhaps It is of relevance to me.

Geeze you're like sharp shooters out there, look, look, he asked a question there there and there. There are questions and there are inquiries that lead to the real questions. You might say I'm fishing and hoping that someone out there might be brave enough to recognise my plight and blow me away with something of profound relevance.

There will always be questions out there that are irelevant to me so please you don't need to point that out, for example I don't need to know what radar system an F-22 is equiped with? or what is the atmospheric pressure outside at the moment?

So maybe I should have said I've run out of 'Relevant' questions to ask, questions related to my ongoing spiritual development.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, what is the purpose of life then (in your eyes)?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Well for starters it's a relative thing. Your purpose might not be the same as other forms of life on this planet. For some life is about survival, for others it is about love etc etc the list goes on. The beauty is you have been given life and consciousness, the miracle of all miracles.

So when a people asks what is the purpose of life they would get closer to it if they first asked how do I find purpose in my life?

Life is like a seed which has the opportunity to flower and seed again into a great number of different futures. This is true progression. This holds purpose.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There`s a limit to the knowledge the reasoning mind can gather. And when that limit is reached it becomes bored, falsely thinking it has attained "all knowledge". The entirety of its knowledge is only a tiny dot compared to Infinity though. To allow the knowledge of Infinity to enter your being, go beyond the mind by letting go of everything you know and opening up to surprise.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Agreed and that's exactly what I've been doing for a while now. As as result I've learnt so much more than I thought I knew. Maybe for my own sanity I am protected from knowing more or maybe quite simply there is a veil that hides many of the secrets yet to be revealed. Either way as a result of this slow down of sorts I am now working on the astral and dream worlds as these seem to hold many clues also.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You can only run out of questions only if you do not exist. If you exist , you are a puzzle to yourself. you have questions in your mind for reason why you live.

Not existance is not death of body. It is death of human mind.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nonthought

In death there are new beginnings!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Try living for other people.

I'm not saying forget about yourself...but make others and their happiness a concern of yours.

There will be no shortage of relevant questions and no boredom.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Read my signature; I didn't ever claim to be logical or sane.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I think I know what the OP is onto. I've had this feeling similar to your own...but I wouldn't put it into the context of not having anymore question; rather, I'm ready for whatever is next.

For a few years now I've been in a search for understanding of what truth is. I've come to the realization that each person has their own truth, and everything that is going on in life is an interpretation of the reality we chose to partake in. But like you, I've moved past all the rhetoric, finger pointing, blaming, and belief structures to find myself sitting in a world that continues down this path. I feel alone in that sense. Every dream and desire I wish to see occur in this world is clouded by those still seeking to maintain some control or forced belief over others.

I feel like I'm in limbo, awaiting the world I envision, while in observation mode of the world that exists (the collective reality). So OP I do understand you running out of questions. Because the questions are all based in this collective reality.

I could not agree with you more. The search has subsided and observing and watching my truth play out has taken it's place. For me I am not set in any one belief system as some have alluded to. Having run out of questions does not necessarily mean the end of curiosity and searching. Maybe it's more a letting go.

Allowing our experiences in life dictate were we focus our attention and in turn our energy. Acceptance? Maybe this is the loss of the ego in action. I find my self becoming less and less affected by the hate in others and feel a strong sense of compassion for those still seeking out there truth. I know the feelings and struggle that can bring.

I find my self waiting for something to happen. The anticipation at times seems unbearable. This anticipation is one of excitement and not a feeling of dread as so many on this site seem to project. It is my experience that the world is a mirror to us all. That which we dislike in others we see in our selves and that which we love in others we see in our selves. I am totally at ease with who I am and maybe the OP has found this place aswell.

I have no desire to judge others and find my self isolated in my views with so many of my friends,family and those around me. At times this is a lonely world but I feel soon a change in the collective consciousness will come and the loneliness will subside.

In the mean time this movie playing out before us is quite entertaining.

Enjoy the ride!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

As I read further through this thread, I see that you have allowed others projections of hate, affect you. I think the intent of your original post has been lost.

This whole thread could be viewed as a lesson. Hate can take a good intended, genuine thought and infect it like a virus.

If there is one thing I have learned in life... it is this. All we have control over is our selves and no one has the power to take that away from us if we don't allow them to. "Them" is an elusion

You hold all the answers, after all there is only ONE of us here. (a different way of looking at it!)

I hope the day will soon come for you, were the words of others are just that....words. Love and self acceptance will set you free. Just my thoughts, nothing more than that.

It's easy to get sucked in by the negativity, if you don't look at this life as a reflection of yourself.

You are the only one thing that is real, all else is an elusion.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I have been searching for the truth my whole life..... The end is near I can feel it.

All you have to do is stop searching. Nothing more.
"Epilogue: The Man of Understanding (Enlightenment)

The man of understanding is not entranced. He is not elsewhere. He is not having an experience. He is not passionless and inoffensive. He is awake. He is present. He knows no obstruction in the form of mind, identity, differentiation and desire. He uses mind, identity, differentiation and desire. He is passionate. His quality is an offense to those who are entranced, elsewhere, contained in the mechanics of experience, asleep, living as various forms of identity, separation and dependence. He is acceptable only to those who understand.

He may appear no different from any other man. How could he appear otherwise? There is nothing by which to appear except the qualities of life. He may appear to have learned nothing. He may seem to be addicted to every kind of foolishness and error. How could it be otherwise? Understanding is not a different communication than the ordinary. There is only the ordinary. There is no special and exclusive communication that is the truth. There is no exclusive state of truth. But there is the understanding of the ordinary.

Therefore, the man of understanding cannot be found. He cannot be followed. He can only be understood as the ordinary. He is not spiritual. He is not religious. He is not philosophical. He is not moral. He is not fastidious, lean and lawful. He always appears to be the opposite of what you are.

He always seems to sympathize with what you deny. Therefore, at times and over time he appears as every kind of persuasion. He is not consistent. He has no image. At times he denies. At times he asserts. At times he asserts what he has already denied. At times he denies what he has already asserted. He is not useful. His teaching is every kind of nonsense. His wisdom is vanished. Altogether, that is his wisdom.

At last he represents no truth at all. Therefore, his living coaxes everyone only to understand. His existence denies every truth, every path by which men depend on certain truths, certain experiences, certain simulations of freedom and enjoyment. He is a seducer, a madman, a hoax, a libertine, a fool, a moralist, a sayer of truths, a bearer of all experience, a righteous knave, a prince, a child, an old one, an ascetic, a god. He demonstrates the futility of all things. Therefore, he makes understanding the only possibility. And understanding makes no difference at all. Except it is reality, which was already the case.

Heartless one, Narcissus, friend, loved one, he weeps for you to understand. After all of this, why haven't you understood? The only thing you have not done is understanding.

You have seen everything, but you do not understand. Therefore, the man of understanding leaps for joy that you have already understood. He looks at the world and sees that every one and every thing has always understood. He sees that there is only understanding. Thus, the man of understanding is constantly happy with you. He is overwhelmed with happiness. He says to you: See how there is only this world of perfect enjoyment, where every one is happy, and every thing is blissful. His heart is always tearful with the endless happiness of the world.

He has grasped it, but no one is interested. He is of interest to no one. He is fascinating. He is unnoticed. Since no one understands, how could they notice him? Because there is only understanding, he is beloved, and no one comes to see him. Because there is only truth, he is likely to become famous. Since there is only joy, he will not be remembered. Because you have already understood, you find it necessary to touch his hand. Since you love so much and are not understood, you find it possible to touch his ears. He smiles at you. You notice it. Everything has already died. This is the other world."

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"If it all makes sense, you're the furthest gone"
- Propagandhi (Life at Disconnect)

Definitely sounds like you have a few too many belief systems installed. Maybe run a few uninstallers and you'll have room for questions again. It can be difficult to have questions when there are broad, generalizing answers in the way. I'm not trying to be condescending or unpleasant/demeaning in anyway, I'm just trying to point out how strange of a post this is. I mean, if this is the case, shouldn't you be answering all the posts on here(and correctly), creating worldwide movements, publishing books, etc. What a hook for a book(sorry for the rhyme): written by the ONLY PERSON ON EARTH WITH ALL THE ANSWERS. How would that not sell. I think if you had all the answers you could be helping a lot of people. I understand your idea that we need to come together to share knowledge, etcetera, and I agree, but that doesn't mean there isn't an infinite amount of knowledge one can gain on their own. One cannot run out of questions, it is impossible.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Look perhaps some of you here are approaching this the wrong way by jumping down my thoat, misinterpreting and twisting what it is I've said and the message I am trying to get across.

Hi ,again, Pharaohmoan, excuse my just jumping in, again,

Or , alternatively, you deserve to get jumped on by those who also think they are making progress but do not loudly proclaim their own superiority by talking about something as subjective as spiritual 'levels'. What message are you trying to get across beside the fact that you have somehow managed to run out of questions thus strongly suggesting, to me at least, that you are in fact more deluded than most?

Why do you continue to knock someone who is honest enough to say it how it is? Spiritually I am a very advanced being, why lie about it. Confidence is a good thing if one is sure about themselves and I am.

Confidence ( and most people think of their arrogance as confidence too boot) is only good if your trying to win at something; it's totally useless for introspection and to generally rethink and reconsider as much as possible.

The irony is that if I were one of the posters replying to this thread I would be congratulating the individual who is claiming this and working out how to use their knowledge to advance even further, by asking constructive questions like what has created such a slow down in the rate of questions now being asked? What does this mean? What are the implications? How can we use what you do know? etc etc

I would have to believe your claims first and i wasn't born yesterday. Sorry for being 'spirtually advanced' enough to recognize arrogance and hubris when i see it. Either way on the off chance that you are as 'advanced' as you say you are i reckon you could easily forgive me my hopeless ignorance and offer me some useful advice while smiling at my jealous and childish attempts to knock you off the pedestal i can't reach. But yes, i can see that isn't going to happen.

But no, most if not all have gone for the cheap shot and quick fix thinking you are wiser and more learned and responding with your ego rather than with insight and instinct.

So i reckon Jesus or other ( not that i believe he even existed) prohets are not serving as model for your spiritual level given your anger at those who do not believe in your claims?

None of you think before you respond. None of you have even really tried being empathic to help you with your replies.

And why would i ask for help from you, someone who is asking the silliest of question i can in my great ignorance of the world imagine? Running out of questions, or worrying about it, can only have one implication and there aint nothing good to to be said about it.

I have tried to help you understand that your responses exibit typical human characteristics and that is primarlily ego.

Suggests the person who have so far exhibited the apparent same need to defend his actions and statements by attacking others. The irony....

You see what you don't realise is that I am subconsciously challenging your own belief system of what is possible and attainable in life and worst of all that there is a point when questions run out (in this reality), this scrares you, so instead you do one of two things, you either debunk and attack the statement (to comfort your own belief system), or you convince yourself you know more or better somehow and approach the statement from an egotistical point of view. Only one of you have shown rationality, the rest have been irrational and mostly predictable.

And yet you believed we were rational enough to 'help' you in the first place? On your spiritual level you must have understood that us mere irrational mortals couldn't possibly help you? Doesn't it then make sense to assume that you created this thread almost exclusively to pat your own back? As for the subconscious challenges the only thing you are challenging is my faith in the fact that the slightly more educated will employ their knowledge in service of the community without expecting adulation. Thanks for helping to ruin my day.

So lets start on a new foot shall we, please dispense with the insults, they have no effect on me and are not constructive or adding to the thread in any shape or form.

Why? Do you have a advanced warrior spiritual knowledge? Why should we irrational mortals be the one's expected to 'stop' doing all these aggressive things you accuse us of? You know what they say about how it takes two to tango? I have seen no evidence that you aren't here to pick the first fight available.

Please do not ask ego led questions, eg If he knows so much then answer this! This is not a question and answer session (unless the questions are very relevant), I don't need to prove myself to you.

Ditto and i would ask that you lay off the insults when the majority of the people on this thread are not the people making extraordinary claims about their spiritual advancement. Why not do a bit of Q&A when you have so many answers that you have so little questions? Presuming we won't 'understand'?

I want you to really think before you reply, and ask yourself the above and more.

Ditto.

Oh and lastly I do not profess to know EVERYTHING or have ALL the answers as some of you have suggested. Please re-read the thread if you are unsure as to what exactly is being said.

Well that was the third time and i am still left with profound sense of irony; maybe i am just too damn irrational and stupid to consider you anything but misguided and arrogant? I mean it's not that i don't by implication understand that questioning the 'spirituality' ( what a terribly word choice by the way) of other is kind of self defeating....

Hope this helps you better understand where I am coming from and hope the thread much more constructive now!

Sorry.
My mind seems to be firmly closed/resolved when it comes to people who see the need to ask help in revealing more questions. Perhaps i should give you some of mine so you can work on those?

Stellar

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

The aim of my post was also to point out to others that there comes a time on this planet when learning comes to a halt, so you might say my post is a warning of that milestone.

I don't have any qualms about saying I am a very spiritually advanced being, I'm proud of the work I have done and the heights I have reached, many on here misinterpret that as ego, I see it as a simple confidence in what I know and where I am.

People can nit pick all they like, each to their own, unfortunatly the truth sometimes scares people and no-one likes the idea that there comes a time when there is little else to learn on this planet in terms of spritual advancement. And that's what I'm basically trying to warn others of.

The interesting thing is since this thread has started no-one has put forward an avenue of thought that I haven't already explored, which only lends credence to what I am saying.

I was hoping to find others like me but I guess sometimes the journey can be lonely.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A man is only so lonely as his thoughts are deep, and his enemies powerful.
I find that the more a man knows, the less he is likely to discover; finding a mystery, he tends to explain it with his prior knowledge rather than seek the truth. This is not always the case, of course, but it is a fact that men of great intellegence are prone to assuming that the basis of their theories are correct without regard to other possibilites.
It may be that you're not alone at all; perhaps you're making assumptions about others, as they are about you. Its not your fault, of course; its simpe human nature to quickly judge and catagorize. This is how monsters and gods came to be written in history, after all. I think that you've been seeing monsters and gods where only men have stood, if you follow my metaphor; caught in a cycle of mutual judgement, how can any see an answer, or ask a question?
Nothing is unique, or alone; rest assured, there are others out there. Perhaps you've been looking in the wrong places. Perhaps they don't want to be found. You must remember; because a person has reached his/her limit of knowledge and understanding does not imply that they know or believe the same things as you. Such a person may believe in solitude, silence, or possibly camoflauge, pretending to be something else.
Point, point...where did I leave my point... Ah yes, there it is, right next to the magic bullet and the 18 minutes of tape. My point is that by your own admission you know as much as you can percieve, but that there is much more left to learn; you merely lack the wisdom to find whats left. Now, that is not an insult; wisdom and intelligence are entirely seperate, as anybody can tell you. However, you must acknowledge the base truth behind your limitations; you are still a very, very small spec on a very, very large univerrse, and you're lucky to have discovered anything at all. Keep in mind, though, that you can't see a galaxy through a microscope. You can fine-tune your perception until you've seen things never before imagined, but you'll be missing more with every step you take. This may be the real reason you percieve yourself to be alone, and without questions to ask. Not to sound like a fortune cookie, but you might want to broaden your view and release some of the finer parts of you perception. Otherwise, you've no choice but to keep fine-tuning and delving deeper; I don't know how you can do that, and from what I've gathered, neither do you.
Now I've rambled enough. Yes, I know; my other post was much better sounding, at least; I just woke up, so give me a break.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I am not quite out of questions yet. But the more we reflect the more we come to personal realizations and answer our own questions. Since my life is mostly chaos I have less time to reflect than some, so I am still working out some of the answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join