It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help, I've Run Out of Questions!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There may be several possibilities. 1) Is that you have reached a point of enlightenment, and are ready to transcend. Or 2) It could be the answers are there, you see them, but are not asking the right questions.
As a child the glass of your life is small, it fills and gets over flown easily. As you grow, the glass increases in size, but the amount of liquid is the same but does not reach the top and takes a lot more to fill. Sometimes you have to empty the glass and be refilled fully. When I get to that point I go someplace that is a natural wonder, to look in amazement, the glass empties and refills very quickly and then the questions and answers flow faster and easier.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Paradox? Sorry, friend, I couldn't resist.

My that's "deep"

Back On Topic:

My suggestion become a FundaMentalist. Just make sure the Fun precedes the Mental.

Seriously: ( my fav quote regarding this stuff )

The bad news: there is no key to the universe.
The good news: it was never locked. - Some Swami.

Regards...KK

[edit on 19-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Regards...KK

[edit on 19-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

Thank you beyond words for sharing that quote, such a perfect analogy

And here's a quote I just made up now so this post actually contributes to the thread: If you've run out of questions, maybe the answer lies in silence...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Not to be antagonistic here, but it sounds like you have a profound ego to me. You claim that you have found "all of the answers." Hmmmmm... I refer you

to this thread:

We Abound In Darkness

Oh boy, not how I wanted the thread to start but never mind.

It's nothing to do with ego, I've worked dam hard to seek out the truth and have found it, not only in books which wasn't enough but from reality itself.

And yes reality or at least the holographic side of it has helped me in my quest. I have traveled and seen many lands and now understand the psycology of humans, what makes them tick, rarely am I surprised now. Also what infuences and drives them and most of all how easily they are led and manipulated.

I have also experienced timelessness on many occasions which has helped me better see the expansive side of the cosmos.

I have faught with many demons and danced with many angels so please do not insult me by playing the ego card. You don't know anything about my journey, of where I have been and what I have witnessed or my state of mind and the knowledge I have accumulated from lifetime to

lifetime. So I throw the same card right back at you.

I don't profess to have all the answers but I have enough to know the truth and have enough answers to know pretty much everything there is to know

about this mundane reality that is blinded by its own greed and ego. Rather than rise up you choose not to choose and accept subjugation, allowing yourselves to be controled and enslaved. Don't rock the boat or you'll be ridiculed. Don't fall out of line or you'll be deemed an outcast. Don't, don't don't. Your freedoms have slowly been stripped away but as a race you're to dumb to see it. If my ego differenciates me from the rest of the herd then so be it, I'm not stupid enough to merge with your group mentality any more. It's the minority that interests me now for that's where real change resides.

Originally posted by blupblup
"The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery." Anais Nin:

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." Carl Jung

“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice" Anton Chekhov

"He who knows others is learned; he who knows himself is wise."
- Lao-Tsze

Yes and that mystery lies mostly elsewhere and off of this godforsaken rock.

My heart has always been a guidence system for me. I don't need Carl Jung to remind me of this.

I am connected to all so have used my knowledge to communicate this both in the pysical and non pysical.

I'm both, no qualms there.

Originally posted by argentus
Wow, I'm both envious and frightened for you.

...it really IS the journey that matters.

That's the nature of belief, and I've come to realize that many of the questions we ask of ourselves don't really have a definative answer. Somewhere

along the line one has to sense the pattern and correlate the information and come to a believe.

We reach our beliefs, and the only thing I can thing to advise you of, OP, is to be open to reforming your beliefs when persuasive data comes your way.

Beliefs are funny like that. You can't just close the door and say, "that's it, I know this thing."

There. That's the sum total benefit of my years. All wrapped up tidily in a thread reply.
So now, it's my time to thank YOU, because I haven't

wandered this particular way of thinking in perhaps three or four months. You remind me to see the world with wonder and to shrug off my paradigms,

and to feel.

Don't forget to smile and laugh. Your body loves endorphins.

Don't be, be fearful of nothing. It fuels the forces that seek to keep you in bondage, they are the one's who's ego is out of control.

Yes the journey matters greatly and many like myself have come here to earth to help free the human spirit and destroy the forces that have been

deceaving so many for so long. I remember all the battles I have faught and have not succumbed to my memory being wiped like most hence the reason I

have run out of questions earlier than most!

Thanks for your advice regarding the shaping of beliefs. I used to have many beliefs but I have pushed myself to the edge and been fortunate to have

turned those beliefs into fact. And you're right many do close the door on their comfortable belief systems. I didn't and have reaped the rewards!

And I thank you kind sir. With regard to smiling I'll be happy in harmony, until then nothing else with suffice. These are serious times we live in.

Originally posted by wonderworld

I'm guessing that this is simply a turning point in your life. Not to seek the answers but to live them to the fullest.

Sometimes it's good to take a break from figuring life out and truly enjoy, what we do have.

Very wise words indeed. And that is what I intend to do.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

You've run out of questions? That's an easy one.

You don't actually know anything. Like the light coming out of this screen to hit your eyes. You may know theoretical bits and pieces or what have

you, but can you experience for yourself what it is like to stream out of a computer screen into your own eyeballs? If not then you don't really know what

in the world is going on right now.

Truly, not a single one of us "knows" anything in its ultimate context, or else we would have to know everything, in which case I doubt we would be

incarnated any longer.

I constantly wander around, like in a wonder land, I have no idea what is going on around me. It is a supreme mystery, and anyone who thinks they know

anything about it, is only deluding themselves.

Please don't insult me and hide an insult with a truth. I know enough and am working on the next stage. Yes your second paragraph is true, but please

don't try and put words in my mouth. I certainly know enough to take your comment with a pinch of salt.

Your in wonderland probably because you deny truth. When you've worked it out like I have it's no longer a mystery, yes it's still pleasing, and

incidently accumulation of knowledge about our reality is not delusional (such a typical human comment) quite the opposite it is healthy and I encourage it in all.

Don't you see they want you to wonder around in ignorance.

Originally posted by locster

Answer this, why is life a paradox?

I'm didn't start this thread to answer questions, rather I was hoping they it would raise some. But I'll answer this one.

Life is no paradox the people within it are. Life or the seed of life is actually very well defined and precise. Let nature do its thing and it does just fine.

This earth is for the most part a culmination of errors born out of the malevolent entity who helped shape much of it.

reply to post by hypervigilant

Well hang on in there. The next stage will be soon, then we'll have loads more questions once again

reply to post by ExPostFacto

I'm glad you understand. Just one thing though, my journey has not been an individualistic affair for with knowledge comes the pain of empathy for all the

poor souls that suffer in silence. My reality affects not just me but that which I am intrinsically interconnected with.

reply to post by schrodingers dog

I guess I miss the wonderment of wanting to know more. With that come questions, hence the reason I'm not that happy about it.

Originally posted by Whisper67
At this juncture, perhaps you might consider looking inwards rather then outwards. Begin asking questions of yourself and your nature. Do you know the

true nature of your motives and why you do/act a certain way? Do you even recognize your motives?

Thank you for the advice and quotes they all help to solidify my belief system. One can only look inward for so long and trust me I know myself on a

cellular level. At the end of the day it's not a one man play. As for my motives for the most part the amplification of harmony and love is what drives me

with a hint of exploration to aid in new experinces.

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Seriously: ( my fav quote regarding this stuff )

Nice quote and it does get a smile out of me, but it's not true. There are many layers of protection to the universe and it does not reveal its secrets to

all. So there is actually a key as such and that is following the right path which you have to work out for yourself.

If it were never locked then don't you think we would be living a life of bliss right now? I do.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Please don't insult me and hide an insult with a truth.

If you're already so enlightened you should not be insulted by a simple statement of fact from one of the oldest and most translated and revered philosophical texts in the world.

Now listen very carefully to me, because believe me, I am dead serious about this. The ultimate test of one's knowledge is to determine what species one is conversing with. I like to climb up the outside faces of tall buildings, get on the roof and crawl around on my belly as a snake for hours until the police come, and I ask them to help me find my lost nest in snake talk but instead they take me to the hospital and have my blood tested. I hope you are still with me because I am STILL dead serious, this is no joke, it is very grave. I asked them, "So is it snake blood then? Is it cold or warm?," but they just give me dirty glances and let me go with a large bill. So... it's snake blood. That's all I'm saying. No one examined my DNA, but that's exactly what it would come back. A psychiatrist examined me, too, but I know what they want so they can't get me. But I am dead serious, why was it the snake blood on it? I asked "WHY?" It's not a yes or no question. If you answer "yes," you're wrong, and if you say "no," you're wrong. Because I WAS crawling on my belly, that is unarguable. People do NOT crawl around on their bellies, if that's what you're trying to say, my friend. It is obvious when you go in public, no one is doing that. Have you checked my DNA lately, my good sir? Do you know what DNA stands for?

Your in wonderland probably because you deny truth.

Actually the truth is the only currency they will accept to let you into Wonderland, and it's very expensive. I notice I have never seen you there, so I would have to say you're the one denying it. Don't argue with me, because I won't ever understand you. It doesn't get any clearer than that, does it? I am very, very stupid. You may think you are beginning to understand who you are talking to, but the hole is really just getting deeper and deeper. You have yet to realize the true depth of my ignorance. You saw my last post, obviously. You must have been a fool to even think of responding to it, so there is one thing for you to grow and expand upon.

Don't you see they want you to wonder around in ignorance.

Did you even read the post you are responding to? I think you tried to, but you were overcome with your sense of self at some point, apparently felt insulted shortly thereafter, and then took it upon yourself to defend you. What a very noble act, to take upon yourself, for yourself. I have to admit I was very impressed.

I notice you cut this part out of your quote:

Originally posted by bsbray11
Sounds to me like you are about to enter yet another octave of spiritual growth.

Was it because you don't want to accept a compliment from someone who you obviously need to defend yourself from? And who also now is very obviously more far gone than you first realized. You really need to step back. This is getting scary, isn't it? I know it is; I was there!
They asked me what I thought, I was at a loss for words. I simply gave them a sly grimace, because I am deeply sad inside. When everyone had turned away, I winked at the young goddess that was tending the fire, and who was staring at me with a blank expression on her face. But it was ever so subtle, that she wasn't sure if I had really just winked at her, but I could see her intrigue. Maybe she should have came over and found out, haha.

First I thought you needed help realizing you don't actually know anything, but I tried to show you and you rejected it due to your superior knowledge, also superior to Socrates' and a number of others. Now I realize you only love to defend yourself. So my loving gift to you now is to give you something to defend yourself from, but someone has already beat me to the punch line by giving you your own sense of self. Like I said, I like to crawl around on my belly like a snake, on top of tall buildings. Only the tall ones, because if I fall off a shorter one by accident I might not die. The only way I am going to ever fall off a building is if I'm going to die, you see, I'm a perfectionist.

Only tall buildings, so I can die. Do you understand now?

Please don't respond to me, it would be the utmost folly. In fact, it is strictly forbidden. Just re-read my first post about 50 times. I think it went under your radar. Snakes on a plane!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I'll do as I please thank you.

As far as I'm concerned your just another snake in the grass. Lost in the undergrowth! Good luck!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Man, you fell right into the trap, hook, line, and sinker. Some enlightenment!

As far as I'm concernced your just another snake in the grass.

No, only on buildings tops, I just told you that myself. Get it straight, or you can't go around saying you know everything.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Not to be antagonistic here, but it sounds like you have a profound ego to me. You claim that you have found "all of the answers." Hmmmmm... I refer you to this thread:

We Abound In Darkness

I visited your link and I think that it is related a bit to mine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe we are all slowly tuning into the same wave length.

We know something is different. We know that there is more happening than what we have been told and the obsession, the itch to find out what it is is growing stronger.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

You know, I have had a similar feeling before. I have felt like there was nothing left I could get out of life, I felt I had all answers to my questions and what have you, and when telling this to a friend, he offered up a great piece of advice.

"If you feel there is nothing left you can get out of life, perhaps it is time to see what you can put into life..."

Right then and there I had an unanswered question which is "what can I put into this life?"

Let me tell you, after years of trying to find things to put into it, I have found many more questions.

Think about that, you have taken all you can from life, so now what can you offer back? Find out what you can give back and I garauntee you will find more questions on the way.....

And if you ever find the all the answers to those questions then it is time to start questioning your own answers.... do I really know the answer to this? Is it possible that this makes more sense or that this is actually the answer?

Challenge your own beliefs and see what happens, you will surprise yourself with just how many answers you actually do not have....

peace and love

GST

[edit on 19-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wow man, good for you.
But I've learned throughout the years to always be wary of those who claim to have all the answers. And to me, you can't possibly have the answer to the most important question of all: what comes after? So that makes me think that it could be that you have no real answers at all. In fact, I would venture to say you are looking for some kind of attention with a thread like that. Due to your responses to the others, it just seems like you are trying to start something for your own boredom's sake. Good for you.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You're in danger of being caught by Clarity.

Look up the four enemies of Castaneda.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Double post meh silly no-script.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Exile71]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

"If you feel there is nothing left you can get out of life, perhaps it is time to see what you can put into life..."

Very good advice and I try and do this regularly. But you know what I still hit a brick wall. I have the power to effect far more change than most and the culmination of what I know and what I can connect to would switch on many lightbulbs in many people. I know I've done it before. But one thing stops me and that is this money and greed driven society which is prohibiting me from my end time dreams. Until I have true freedom to 'become' with limitless resources to hand I fear that i cannot go all the way which is what I want in my heart of hearts.

I want the dream for all the light beings of this planet and know I have what it takes to make it come true, but my hands are tied until something or someone starts the right chain of events!

Until then only one question keeps running around in my head, why can't I be free?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtice
Wow man, good for you.
But I've learned throughout the years to always be wary of those who claim to have all the answers. And to me, you can't possibly have the answer to the most important question of all: what comes after? So that makes me think that it could be that you have no real answers at all. In fact, I would venture to say you are looking for some kind of attention with a thread like that. Due to your responses to the others, it just seems like you are trying to start something for your own boredom's sake. Good for you.

I'm getting a bit fed up with this. I have not said I have all the answers so please don't insinuate this, I said I've run out and questions, one doesn't imply the other. That's so presumptuous and happens on ATS far to often.

You really want to know what comes after. That people like me, and there are few, don't have to mix with minds like yours who misinterpret stuff then bend the truth to inflate their own ego, quite frankly it bores me. If I wanted attention I'd run around naked in Trafalgar square or shoot a celebrity then right a book about it.

You got one thing right, I am bored, bored senseless in fact. This world is so repetitive and caught up in an evolutionary process that is slower than snail pace. Sorry but it's not for me, I'm well beyond that pace of progression now. And ill be glad to leave behind the human mindset which is beginning to offend me now.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exile71
You're in danger of being caught by Clarity.

Look up the four enemies of Castaneda.

I've read Casteneda, thanks anyway. In fact I've experienced most of his journey of discovery and have many of his memories with me for which I'm thankful.

He's one of the few souls that have merged with mine.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ran out of questions, eh? I understand. I'll attempt to assist with your dilemma by offering up some questions for you.

What is your universe going to be like? What is it going to look like?

Will you keep the same basic layered structure as this universe and just change some stuff? Like have inside-out planets where centrifugal force takes the role of gravity. Where the outer skin is a see-through gelatinous material that makes sure everyone is walking on the stars all the time.

Or do you have some more fundamental ideas about the structure and how you are going to properly teach your offspring how to be universe creators?

Do you realize how much love (expansion of consciousness via total understanding and acceptance of all things at all times) you're going to need to create your universe?

Are you preparing that condensed ball of intense magnetic love inside you in preparation for that day you can create your own big bang?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmniVersal
Ran out of questions, eh? I understand. I'll attempt to assist with your dilemma by offering up some questions for you.

What is your universe going to be like? What is it going to look like?

Will you keep the same basic layered structure as this universe and just change some stuff? Like have inside-out planets where centrifugal force takes the role of gravity. Where the outer skin is a see-through gelatinous material that makes sure everyone is walking on the stars all the time.

Or do you have some more fundamental ideas about the structure and how you are going to properly teach your offspring how to be universe creators?

Do you realize how much love (expansion of consciousness via total understanding and acceptance of all things at all times) you're going to need to create your universe?

Are you preparing that condensed ball of intense magnetic love inside you in preparation for that day you can create your own big bang?

Thanks, and much more in line with what I was hoping for.

My universe is going to be one of maximum expression of love, with inteligent and flexible design thrown in, where mind controls matter so that the eyes see an environment that is truly pleasing and beautiful.

Form will not be limited to one state.

Communication and consciousness will be experienced not only at an elemental level but also on many other levels of existance. Desire will manifest itself into reality.

Malevolent forces will no longer exist nor war a symptom of chaos, greed and misunderstanding.

Music and dance (or expression) will be harmonic and furthur contribute to the Divine hologram and the dreams of existance.

Travel will be instantenous or take as much time as is desired.

Entry into each pocket of existance will require certain protocal to be adhered to in order that the full experience and immersion of self or collective is experienced.

The hierchy in place will be strictly to faciliate the natural desire of progression within the voyeur or collective. And those that have reached a certain level of experience and progression will move up through the levels when ready.

Creation will not take anywhere near 14.5 billion years.

Those who wish may sleep and be reanimated at a desired place and time.

Conflict will not exist as this is gererally a product of misunderstanding.

Where there are situations of uncertainty there will be opportunity to put into action localised thought experiments or scenarios to see the likely outcome before incorporation into the Divine Hologram.

New ideas for creation will be encouraged rewarded and incorporated into the Holographic Seed.

Language will only be a barrier if it is thought beneficial both for change and to facilitate various different levels of awareness. Should there be an urgency this can be bypassed and the universal language used instead.

That will do for now, after all I don't want to give away all of my plans.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

reply to post by bsbray11

As far as I'm concerned your just another snake in the grass. Lost in the undergrowth! Good luck!

Oh my god... You just reek of arrogance! Claiming to have enough answers that you are happy with yourself, but bored, so you come on here... and people decide to help you by perhaps suggesting questions that you are unaware of. You then knock them aside, dismissing any offer or suggestion.

Well I guess you don't need ATS any more, do you? Seeing as you know all you need to know, you've travelled everywhere, learned psychology to the point where even mankind isn't a mystery to you.

You are just egotistical, and need someone to knock you off that self appointed pedestal. However, it won't be me, seeing as I'm going to be making good use of the IGNORE button.

People like you just detract from decent conversations, claiming facts rather than proving them. Well all you've proven to me is that you're not worth my time. We're here to learn and to help each other, not to put up with pompous behaviour.

By the way, you can save yourself the time and effort of replying... as I previously mentioned, you're getting an ignore from me.

*EDIT - Spelling

[edit on 20-5-2009 by 4demon]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4demon

By the way, you can save yourself the time and effort of replying... as I previously mentioned, you're getting an ignore from me.

Ditto

What you see as arrogance is just brutal realisation on my part.

Yet again another example of a presumptous snake in the grass that jumps to conclusions without any grasp of the individual or for that matter what's been said. Twisty, turney and slimey sums it up well. Quick to attack but slow to understand, I can spot them a mile away and frankly It just helps me realise that the sooner I leave this rock the better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join