It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help, I've Run Out of Questions!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have been searching for the truth my whole life and have found answers to many if not all the questions I've have asked.

I have now reached a sad time in my life because guess what, I've run out of questions. I don't know what to ask of our reality anymore, it's as though my exploration has come to a grinding halt. I need more now for I have seen and understand much of the circuitry we call reality. It bores me now and instead I am hungry for the stuff kept behind closed doors! I want my mind, dreams and desires to hook up to the matrix now. To amplify and unlock the light within and contribute to the Divine Matrix.

Does anyone else feel this way too?

Have you run out of questions to ask of life too?

Well unfortunatly there's no freephone number to call so what do you and I do? Do we wait for something to happen or do we storm the palace (metaphorically speaking)? I wish I knew. I want to 'become' but until we come together as a group and combine our knowledge, intellect and energy I don't think I can move forward.

I need to experience what I've learnt now and move on, it's time to change trains and embrace infinity. Yes infinity and divinity are the new coordinates now. I am an explorer at heart and my heart is not beating as it used to. The end is near I can feel it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not to be antagonistic here, but it sounds like you have a profound ego to me. You claim that you have found "all of the answers." Hmmmmm... I refer you to this thread:

We Abound In Darkness

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If you are at a point in your life where you think you have no more questions, cause you understand what reality and life means, you maybe shall only sit down, relax and feel. See the signs in the sky, dream the dreams in the night and let it a little bit rest down.

guess your questions will come back.

do you really got all answers?

NW

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Which questions have you had answers to, I'd be interested to know?

I have endless questions.... but i KNOW i will never get the answers.

I guess it's all perspective.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Have you yet asked the universe whether it supports the use of natural magics? You know the unexplained phenomena associated with the metaphysical aspect of energy? Can you concentrate long enough to guide your energy flow, commanding it to perform some mundane task?

Me neither. I'm just trying to be helpful. It must be terrible to have run out of questions. How old are you anyway?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'd start questioning the beliefs, because if you know all the answers, that's a good indicator that you know no answers at all.

Also isn't this thread in and of itself a question? Thats a bit of a paradox.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery." Anais Nin:

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." Carl Jung

“Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice" Anton Chekhov

"He who knows others is learned; he who knows himself is wise."
- Lao-Tsze

[edit on 19/5/09 by blupblup]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow, I'm both envious and frightened for you. Let me explain, and, look, I mean no harm -- it's just the way I look a things.

I'm 51, not that that matters. I've had questions all my life. When I sign up for things online I always list myself as a "student", because, hey, that's what I am. Student for life. I've heard people here locally infer that they know all they need to and I think to myself...... "gee, that would be death for me." It's true.

Not to get too daisylike or fuzzy on you, but it really IS the journey that matters, at least to me. I said I am envious, and that's true, because I'd LOVE to truly know the answers to many of my lifelong questions -- things I've researched and sought answers to in faraway lands and came back with more evidence, however MORE questions than answers.

I can't say that I've ever felt the way you said. I've always had questions. I kinda think I always will. Sure, along the way, some things get answered for me, but it's a cumulative effect -- a tipping point of information as it pertains to a particular question. That's the nature of belief, and I've come to realize that many of the questions we ask of ourselves don't really have a definative answer. Somewhere along the line one has to sense the pattern and correlate the information and come to a believe.

This, of course, is the antithesis of the scientific process, but it's the core of the human process. We reach our beliefs, and the only thing I can thing to advise you of, OP, is to be open to reforming your beliefs when persuasive data comes your way. Beliefs are funny like that. You can't just close the door and say, "that's it, I know this thing." Why? Because your data may have had errors or assumptions and you always, ALWAYS have to leave the door open for at least discussion, and leave your mind open a crack for understanding, because it will happen for you if you allow it.

There. That's the sum total benefit of my years. All wrapped up tidily in a thread reply.
So now, it's my time to thank YOU, because I haven't wandered this particular way of thinking in perhaps three or four months. You remind me to see the world with wonder and to shrug off my paradigms, and to feel.

Cheers, friend

Don't forget to smile and laugh. Your body loves endorphins.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm guessing that this is simply a turning point in your life. Not to seek the answers but to live them to the fullest.

Sometimes it's good to take a break from figuring life out and truly enjoy, what we do have.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Sounds to me like you are about to enter yet another octave of spiritual growth.

You've run out of questions? That's an easy one.

You don't actually know anything. Like the light coming out of this screen to hit your eyes. You may know theoretical bits and pieces or what have you, but can you experience for yourself what it is like to stream out of a computer screen into your own eyeballs? If not then you don't really know what in the world is going on right now.

Truly, not a single one of us "knows" anything in its ultimate context, or else we would have to know everything, in which case I doubt we would be incarnated any longer.

I constantly wander around, like in a wonder land, I have no idea what is going on around me. It is a supreme mystery, and anyone who thinks they know anything about it, is only deluding themselves.

If you want to become whole,
let yourself be partial.

If you want to become straight,
let yourself be crooked.
If you want to become full,
let yourself be empty.
If you want to be reborn,
let yourself die.
If you want to be given everything,
give everything up.

Other people are excited,
as though they were at a parade.
I alone don't care,
I alone am expressionless,
like an infant before it can smile.

Other people have what they need;
I alone possess nothing.
I alone drift about,
like someone without a home.
I am like an idiot, my mind is so empty.

Other people are bright;
I alone am dark.
Other people are sharper;
I alone am dull.
Other people have a purpose;
I alone don't know.
I drift like a wave on the ocean,
I blow as aimless as the wind.

I am different from ordinary people.
I drink from the Great Mother's breasts.

academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Anwser this, why is life a paradox?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

Paradox? Sorry, friend, I couldn't resist.

You know, that's not going to get better with age.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
second post
(but forgot it)

Can it be that you are simple speakless?

what reason ever..

Nia

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am out of questions too..... I was the kid that was scolded by everyone for asking questions and always questioning people in positions of authority when they were abusing the rights of others..... I think that I am reaching a point in my life that I really don't give much of a damned any more, and am needing to lighten up and let things go to hell.... "It don't mean nothing" was a term that I often heard in Vietnam when there weren't any answers as to why we were there and living in a world of pain suffering and death. That seems to accurately reflect my present feelings about about most things now that I am approaching 6/10 of a century on this planet..... There really are very few concrete answers to questions, mostly just the perceptions of people that think they are in the know and others that will tell you lies in order to not rock the boat.... Maybe I just need a vacation.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

That was great!

Thank you for the laugh.

Isn't that a hydrostatic paradox?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by locster

Paradox? Sorry, friend, I couldn't resist.

You know, that's not going to get better with age.

Belly Laugh Alert! Paradox, too funny. Yes, it took me a second cuz I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here's a question for you:

What if everything you know is wrong?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think I know what the OP is onto. I've had this feeling similar to your own...but I wouldn't put it into the context of not having anymore question; rather, I'm ready for whatever is next.

For a few years now I've been in a search for understanding of what truth is. I've come to the realization that each person has their own truth, and everything that is going on in life is an interpretation of the reality we chose to partake in. But like you, I've moved past all the rhetoric, finger pointing, blaming, and belief structures to find myself sitting in a world that continues down this path. I feel alone in that sense. Every dream and desire I wish to see occur in this world is clouded by those still seeking to maintain some control or forced belief over others.

I feel like I'm in limbo, awaiting the world I envision, while in observation mode of the world that exists (the collective reality). So OP I do understand you running out of questions. Because the questions are all based in this collective reality.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Does anyone else feel this way too?

Have you run out of questions to ask of life too?

Mmm, two questions, ran out of what now?

Seriously, it sounds that you are on the right path ...

Not so much because you have run out of questions, more because of an inner realization that the old questions are in fact irrelevant.

Premises built upon relative concepts on top of concepts.

When the mind frees itself of the incessant noise of trying to figure outside stuff out, it will reveal to you what you already know ...

No questions required.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
At this juncture, perhaps you might consider looking inwards rather then outwards. Begin asking questions of yourself and your nature. Do you know the true nature of your motives and why you do/act a certain way? Do you even recognize your motives?

For me, I will always be learning and digging. The day I stop is the day I've dropped the shovel and some one else has picked it up to bury me.

With that, allow me a few quotes for you to ponder:

"Knowledge for its own sake - that is the last nare of morality: with that one become completely entangled in it once more."

"The attraction of knowledge would be small if one did not have to overcome so much shame on the way."

"The sage as astronomer - As long as you still experience the stars as something 'above you' you lack the eye of knowledge."

~ All quotes from Nietzsche

Edit: One day, soon, I will be able to make one post without having to edit for spelling! ::crosses fingers::

[edit on 5/19/2009 by Whisper67]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join