It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Shultz's propoganda on Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've watched his show a few times....I don't like the guy. Just another partisan hack who will blast the other side and ignore his...just as most of the rest do.

This is ridiculous. First watch the video. Psycho talk...the only psycho i see here is Shultz.

Now...let's see what he left out.....

Wouldn't want to talk about how he warned of the ENTIRE financial crisis would you? Or how about the coming collapse of the dollar?

By the way, our education system IS HORRIBLE. Whenever he speaks up cutting programs...every always acts like he's just going to shut everything down one day which is idiotic. It's just used to demean the man.

He ridicules Ron Paul for actually WANTING TO CUT GOVERNMENT SPENDING..something which Republicans never do.

Ask any other Republican what they would cut....you almost always get NO ANSWER....or they'll slice alittle here or there...but never cut out any programs completely.

I just wanted to point this out...I know it's easy to find BS on Fox news....but no one seems to watch MSNBC.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by David9176]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think you may be one of the last "enlightened" people that watches MSNBC or any of the big corporate media news channels. The sad thing is that most people that still do have no idea that it is for entertainment purposes only and take all the drivel to heart.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have watched the ED show. I fail to see how this man can believe all the crud he spouts out. He has to be a shill,put in place to confuse the issues.
Dr.Paul is not a perfect man,none of us come even close to perfection.Dr. Paul is not psycho,crazy or out of touch with reality. However Ed fits the bill fairly well.

new topics

join