It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How America influenced the big election victory for the Congress Party in India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There was no way Bush Administration could let India’s ruling party go out of business. India has a new name today, although very disgraceful but real. It is called a satellite nation of America just like Australia, Japan, UK, Mexico and many other central and South American countries.

www.indiadaily.com...

It was a top priority for CIA to make sure ruling PM Manmohan Singh stays in power. India is a strategic nation to the so-called American Empire. There are indications that the new Obama Administration was initially perplexed at what Bush did to influence the Indian democratic system. But by the time Obama came to power, Bush had already launched the covert war against Indian democracy.

Here is a very well known media outlet accusing the CIA of interfering. Can the CIA really affect this large of a nation? That's a scary thought.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by cautiouslypessimistic]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
intelligence agencies have been very active within India for centuries, and highly active in our recent decades.

these reports are somewhat naive because they assume that the CIA and other international intelligence agencies already did not have major operations within that area prior to this most recent event.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I guess what you are trying to say is that the USA is the only country that influences elections?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
I guess what you are trying to say is that the USA is the only country that influences elections?

Not in the least. I was simply shocked to see an accusation like this in a national periodical. All the major global players try to influence other countries. However, when was the last time you saw anything on cnn or fox admitting that other countries have succeeded in influencing america?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Ahh I see your point about it not being covered in the MSM. Great point.

new topics

top topics

join