It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne, Australia UFO's - May 18 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

UFOs May 18 Monday 2009 UFOs video I got over the weekend. Flying over Melbourne City in Australia Day time shots

[edit on 19-5-2009 by warrenb]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Greetings & thanks for posting.

Would you mind helping some of ATS members residing in Bedrock and still on dial-up unable to view video? I live in one of the most populated capitol cities in the US and yet DSL in still not available in all areas. ATS is going to motivate me to get hooked up with satellite!

Specfically, I'd like to know the size and shape of craft as well as the duration. Also, have you reported this sighting to MUFON?

Thanks for the info and hope I don't appear nitpicky. ATSers whine when there isn't a video and when there is as well! ::hides::

If your replies are positive, I'll take the time to go to a friends house that does have DSL or get this fired up before a deserved nap and hope that it's done upon my waking.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You shot this yourself???? Great job, I would have been shaking so hard nothing would have been usable.

I know it looks like the real deal to me, that is no plane moving that fast and you got all the background and everything.

I am interested in hearing what the rest will say, I am no expert but would so love to see one myself.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
no its a video I found on youtube

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This guy is an idiot. I'm definately not a sceptic but you can clearly see it's a small plane like a sesna at :33 seconds into the video. You can see the tail, landing gear, wings and the entire fusalodge. Not surprising though because he made a post with 2 other videos claiming UFO's and they are likely the worst claims I've ever come across.

"WarrenB" needs his head checked...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So far everything you have posted seems to be explainable or of such poor quality that nothing can be determined about it.
That looks like a plane filmed with night vision.

I see nothing out of the ordinary. And I see no phenomenal speeds as someone else reference. Looks pretty cut and dry to me.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric
you can clearly see it's a small plane like a sesna.

Agreed. These are obviously general aviation aircraft such as a Cessna Skylane or similar.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"G"Day Mate,

Look's too me that we are looking at planes flying at night, looking at it frame by frame you can see it's a light air carft. Sorry not ET.

Keep Looking.......

new topics

top topics

join