It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Try this.. (triangle method)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi guys...

I'm feeling ill at the moment and am at home. So I took advantage of the opportunity to try some AP methods I've just read about, with some nice results...

I tried the triangle method, of which the links will be posted below. It seemed like if I did it for only about ten minutes, but 40 minutes passed while I was doing it. I was aware, but at som point my ears started ringing more and more and I lost all sense of my physical body for a few moments. I had a slight floating sensation, and my eyelids became lighter, as if someone turned on a light blue light. But then I stopped trying and a few minutes later came out of it.

Here are the links...

www.astralpulse.com...

www.astralpulse.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
hehe i do these steps for meditation very useful, i always get to the floaty body sensation an the ringing but always stay at that state.

Oh yeah; "Society is Wrong"

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Trance]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your poor health; I hope you get better soon, Bandit!

Curious that your ears started ringing, however. I wonder if somehow you triggered an increase in your blood pressure within your head or something like that.

Did you have any direct sensations that may have discouraged you or otherwise made you stop what you were doing? I also find it interesting that time passed by rather quickly; like you were in the realm of eternity for just a short time.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is an interesting technique. I don't hear any buzzing or ringing in my ears naturally, but i noticed that it was a lot easy to relax. I will use this technique to relax myself totally when meditating. Thanks for posting the link.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I get pressure in my ears...If I meditate for a long time my right ear hurts like hell the next day. This method, of concetrating on my astral ears makes the pressure come immidiately.
I also get tingles in the center of each palm, starting in my right.
Ive been told theses are egos to be ignored...but how can I end up with sensitivity the next day? It feels like the onset of an ear infection the next day. What is this.? Then it goes away.
Why are my ears so affected when I do AP exercises,..I get out sometimes but Im still having trouble I think because of this.
Any ideas?
I dont feel Im trying to hard. Now, when I concentrate on ANYTHING since I began this practice, I get the pressure. It ONLY happens during focus. I can induce it.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
Did you have any direct sensations that may have discouraged you or otherwise made you stop what you were doing?

Yep... hunger!!!
If it was early morning or at night I most probably would've keep on doing it. I'm going to try it again later...

Kriss, that's realy strange, I've never had that before.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've been trying this for over 20 years. I've never had a single bit of luck.

I'll try this method tonight. Thanks for the link!

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
amazing I have never tried anything meditation stuff, I will give it a try

Thanx for Sharing this

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I tried this last night, It seemed to give me an isolated head-ack, right behind my left eye. It was very odd.

new topics

top topics

join