It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Town halls hire citizen snoopers as young as SEVEN to spy on neighbours and report wrongs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Town halls hire citizen snoopers as young as SEVEN to spy on neighbours and report wrongs

www.dailymail.co.u k

Children as young as seven are being recruited by councils to act as 'citizen snoopers', the Daily Mail can reveal.
The 'environment volunteers' will report on litter louts, noisy neighbours - and even families putting their rubbish out on the wrong day.
There are currently almost 9,000 people signed up to the schemes. More are likely to be recruited in the coming months.
Controversially, some councils are running 'junior' schemes which are recruiting children.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Green movement is getting out of hand, they are becoming the next NAZI youth movement.

These towns are recruiting people, even children as young as 7 years old to report what they call "environmental problems" which includes taking out the trash the wrong day, or if neighboors are too noisy.

These snoopers after going through basic training, which includes children as young as 7-11 years old, they are given packages on how to collect information which can be used to prosecute these evil people who are taking out the trash the wrong day.

This is already happening in the UK, expect it to start soon in the U.S. and more so since it is described in H.R. 1388 on how to do this, and hire people, and children to do these same things the Green movement is doing in the UK.

Pathetic....

www.dailymail.co.u k
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i do not understand why the Brits enjoy being nazi like now.

oh well. I guess if they are not willing to fight it than they better get used to it

"You left your trash out on the wrong day, time for a beat down!"

hey look on the bright side, this keeps unemployment #s low right? gotta keep those children working

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

what are you on about? seriously ..

what brits do you know that actualy "like" this enviromental nazi / Big (jakie) brother behavoiur that this country is buckling under.

i most certainly dont, and do nothing about moan and complain about it to whoever will listen.

i gave up on it tbh, its their rules not mine, if a green nazi even thinks about telling me to do something they will get a shock, i did try and recycle, but my brain washed neighbour who checks all the resycbles are in the right bin started moaning cos i put the wrong plastic in the plastic bin or something really retarded like that, scince then i though fudge it, and i just refuse point blank to recycle.

the same way i refuse to be a tool to jackie smiths britain, thank gawd most of these corrupt bast'ds will be gone soon. starting with her as she is the absolute worst.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Instead of fighting back, it sounds more like you've adopted a sheeple-like prisoner of war attitude. Hiding and pretending to cooperate.

Like the other poster said, sad to see that anyone in the once-proud UK has fallen like this.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

nah deffo not,

i really dont try to fit in in the slightest , i have a bit of an attitude problem at times and really dont give a toss what society or "the man" thinks of me or my behaviour.

prisoner yes, prisioner attitude probably (i do feel prisoned in this country) .. pretending im playing ball with the man ... nah ...... lol ^_^

new topics

top topics

join