It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Unveil Missing Link In Evolution

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dont know if this worked but in this pic look at the left side of the plate. i wanna know what you see there. i know what i see. What do you think. could be nothing.Dont mind the disc(its a sun anyway), or the humanoid figure, thats not what im showing here...

7,000 B.C. - The Lolladoff plate, discovered in Nepal, appears to show a hovering disk shaped object in the center and a small being, resembling an alien gray.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Interesting plate.

The image at the center looks much more like some representations of the Sun, rather than a disc.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

this has got to be the most hilarious thing i've ever heard of .
somewhere someone is ltao ,the evolutionists decide the bible
is a book of Fairytales. so they decide to contrive a way to discredit
a source that's been around quit a long time. (that fact alone bareing
some wieght) and what they come up w/ lol is the fairytale to end
all fairytales. im lmao. i'm sorry but when i look at Miss Calif. i see
way to much design,and w/out a Designer there can be no design.
it really is that simple. looks like total desperation to me. lol

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by golemina
reply to post by Lichter daraus

Interesting plate.

The image at the center looks much more like some representations of the Sun, rather than a disc.

Oh yeah that is most definitely a sun in the center...But i was pointing out the lemur looking thing off to the lower right of the plate.

[edit on 04/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Why is it that every time there is any issue involving creation/evolution, the resulting arguments quickly degenerate into,"TOE cant be true, where are the unicorns and dragons?", "How can you not believe in Creation? The bible says it is true and It is the oldest text/religious account" or "You don't understand because you refuse to and are backwards and ignorant", "...So you think a MAGIC-MAN just snapped his fingers???". Or "Yeah!? Well My Dad said so!!" and "Yeah?! Well your dad stinks!!"

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThunderStone

I know that your 'question' was rhetorical...

But, the truth is that Science hasn't come ANYWHERE near accomplishing what it thinks is has... At least what they 'brag' about in the marketing glossies. It's mostly smoke and mirrors.

And quite frankly, from the supposed point of view of the NEEDED METHODOLOGY of Science, to begin to crack the universe...

It fails MISERABLY!

Just look at the famous 'Big Bang' theory... it's nothing more than a CREATION MYTH. And a ridiculous one at that.

Everything sprang from nothingness. 1 = 0!

(They've got nothing
)

Think about it.

So look at it from the religious perspective... The 'Scientists' (for the most part) are nothing more than a bunch of charlatans...

And ALL around you are the most exquistite creations imaginable...

FAR outstripping the capabilities of Man.

(Proof positive.
)

You dig?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
"Ida was injured as a baby lemur and went to the water to drink during the day without knowing that the lake she was drinking from had just issued forth a methane bubble which suffocated her and made her fall into the lake and settle in the silt."

That was my favourite bit, talk about making up stories!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by golemina

I dig man. With a back-hoe.

I hold that view with every belief system that holds itself as the total and absolute authority on any subject. Science, theology, psychiatry, etc.

This Universe is to complex and complicated to be explained away with empirical decrees that ordain something to be the inarguable TRUTH.

I believe in SCIENCE, but not these 'grumpy, old men' institutes that most disciplines are seeped in.
I believe in THEOLOGY, I have my own views on Gods and their place in things.
And I believe in MAGIC, that which is undefined, unquantifiable and 'unnatural', in other words things that involve the fundamental part of the Universe. Like what many Eastern philosophies talk off.

Wake up and smell the coffee people. Nothing that you believe to be True and Right really is. Not even close.But how you perceive it does affect the Universe around you, as so with others, but that is a different subject all together.

Basiclly it is all true, all of it. In some way, EVERY myth, religion, legend and scientific theroy about the creation of the Universe has a little bit of the TRUTH hidden in all the hype, misunderstanding, garbled translation and pure BS.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThunderStone

Backhoe.

Nice.

I believe in SCIENCE, but not these 'grumpy, old men' institutes that most disciplines are seeped in.

I believe in THEOLOGY, I have my own views on Gods and their place in things.

And I believe in MAGIC, that which is undefined, unquantifiable and 'unnatural', in other words things that involve the fundamental part of the Universe. Like what many Eastern philosophies talk off.

Wake up and smell the coffee people. Nothing that you believe to be True and Right really is. Not even close.But how you perceive it does affect the Universe around you, as so with others, but that is a different subject all together.

Dude... You made me laugh.

I've taken to referring to this mad tendency to rigidity as being enamored with 'SHALLOW MATERIALISM'.

(And it ain't a nice car and a big palacio.
)

Poor Ida! Talk about being at the right place at the wrong time...

What ARE the odds? (How about her thousands of bed mates?
)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join