It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V-Shaped UFO Reported Over Los Angeles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

A report received this morning describes a "V-Shaped" UFO with no lights or sound; witness asks if anyone else saw it:

" . . . It was V-shaped, with the nose leading the way, the size of a small aircraft. It had what looked like several circular nodules on it's underside, didn't look like any plane I've ever seen before, though it moved at the speed of one.

No lights on at at all, I could only see it because the lights of LA are so bright shining up on its underside, and it didn't make a sound. I'm the most skeptical person on the planet . . ."

What appeared to be "nodules" evoked memories of Ricky Sorrels' sighting (Stephenville) . . . any other ATSer's hear reports of this UFO?

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm always skeptical of the V shaped UFOs, since our stealth jets are typically V shaped.

We already 'publicly' have a plane that can vastly reduce its amount of sound and heat output while flying, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if we have one that can completely conceal its sound footprint.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Demonis]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Mornin' Demonis

Originally posted by Demonis
I'm always skeptical of the V shaped UFOs, since our stealth jets are typically V shaped.

We already 'publicly' have a plane that can vastly reduce its amount of sound and heat output while flying, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if we have one that can completely conceal its sound footprint.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Demonis]

A "conventional explanation" cannot be discounted with so little data . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Was there a typographical error? The site shows the story being posted on May 19 but the contributor of the story says it was 1:20AM on 5/21. Was that last year? Or just a mistake on the date?

Too bad this person didn't have a camera or other witnesses.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Afternoon synchro,

Originally posted by synchro
Was there a typographical error? The site shows the story being posted on May 19 but the contributor of the story says it was 1:20AM on 5/21. Was that last year? Or just a mistake on the date?

Too bad this person didn't have a camera or other witnesses.

I'm assuming it's a typo; what was published was the initial report unedited; there will be a follow-up posthaste.

Cheers,
Frank

top topics

join