It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Facebook!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I also use an alias, the people on my friends list are those I haven't seen in 25 years, if they were that important to me now I would have called them even 15 years ago. There is a reason people don't keep contact, is fate or whathaveyou. They are now aquaintences that I am not responsible for saying more than a hello to every month or so. If one dropped off I probably wouldn't notice. Facebook is a sham and since I have moved far from these people that are scattered on the continent of North America, there is no way of (facebook) knowing who I actually am. Nor do I want them to. Facebook is a mere toy.

oh lol and I also have a fake I love Obama facebook page lol. I honestly couldn't care less for the guy.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, after reading through this thread, I decided to check my facebook and got this:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

- I am able to visit any other website I go to, just not facebook.. HMMMM

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lyyhtsource

i used to be a member of facebook, but I had read about it, besides them wanting to keep all information forever on it, i deleted all my stuff off.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthFairie

Sometimes Facebook is down for maintenance or that occurs during a busy time, It is lunch time for many, likely they log in to facebook to catch up.

Try again at 1pm.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry to admit this, but we created Facebook as a cover for our NSA, CIA and GAFC involvement.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join