It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't want NWO - but do you have something better to offer?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
After talking to my good friend, who remains in the very high levels of power, we agreed to make this post. Consider it as useful information from your friendly Special Agent.

All of you, who know the truth about the New World Order so to speak, who know about the global deception, who denies ignorance, etc, etc - you don't want the New World Order.

But .

Do you have something better to offer?

How do you plan to have a system that can feed all humans? How do you plan to fight off the diseases? How do you plan to stop anarchy, wars and chaos?

Let's say for a minute that New World Order is destroyed. Let's say for a minute that people won over politicians, martial law, police state, etc. Let's say that humans have finally become free.

And then what?

Do you really expect the entire world to behave and be nice to each other?

How do you plan to feed all those humans?
How do you plan to get medicine?
How do you plan to get clean water?
How do you plan to maintain order?

How do you plan to fight the chaos that will endure?

Well, you can't. Because the only way to get rid of New World order today is to build a new New World Order and once again to control human population. And no matter how noble, good, righteous and fluffy this new New World Order will be to begin with, it will eventually end in the same scenario: the few who will control the many.

You see, humanity is flawed.

Humans create their environment by manipulating and controlling it. Humans don't work with nature – they work against nature. Humans create nothing but misery and pollution around them, infecting and destroying this planet. Destroying each other. All of this because of their enormous greed to hold illimitable dominion over everything.

Most humans are a cancer to this planet. And the only way to control this cancer is to let the few who are in power to rule the masses.

It happened before, it happens today and it will happen again. There might be a new name for "New World Order", but the system will remain the same. Few who will control many.

As long as the population of this planet stays physically, mentally and spiritually undeveloped, the only way to maintain any sort of systems here is by New World Order.

Face it: why wasn't Earth visited by any extra terrestrial species yet? Why isn't it in the open? Well, because nobody wants you out there.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I see a different NWO coming our way, but not the one you're reffering to. I for one, will never let anyone dominate my mind. You may think that this NWO you're talking about will/should run things. Awareness is on the rise, all over this planet we live on. It's the first step towards consciousness. Consciousness itself will be the next NWO, not the one you're reffering to.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
I see a different NWO coming our way, but not the one you're reffering to. I for one, will never let anyone dominate my mind. You may think that this NWO you're talking about will/should run things. Awareness is on the rise, all over this planet we live on. It's the first step towards consciousness.

Yes, that was also what I was implying. The raise in consciousness will set humans free. But as long as the human population is asleep, the only way of system on this planet is New World Order. Again and again and again.

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
As long as the population of this planet stays physically, mentally and spiritually undeveloped, the only way to maintain any sort of systems here is by New World Order.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
First of all, I can understand that a one world government is a good concept and would work if it were done with good people... Call it the United Federation. Got to love that Star Trek. But the problem is that the one coming now is nothing like that. . Our liberties are being taken away, they monitor us and are manipulating our thoughts through various means i.e Media, to accomplish it. It has been said in public by Rockefeller that they have been doing it in secret. Why the secrets? It's population control they are after, not the betterment of mankind.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Consciousness is an individual process. Humans who know the game will work on increasing their awareness to ultimately attain consciousness.
Changes are happening more and more quickly. Sure, there will be great havoc all over this planet, but it's a good thing, because it will pave the way to a much better place.

But, IMO, we can't look at what is happening all over this planet in a subjective way because this only feeds the beast.

If we all were to start looking at life objectively, consciousness would accelerate at an incredible pace. Humans have a tendancy to analyse with emotions.(polarity of the mind)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Face it: why wasn't Earth visited by any extra terrestrial species yet? Why isn't it in the open? Well, because nobody wants you out there.

That is funny because I believe that is exactly what humans need to finally wake up and realize we are not omnipotent.

The problems you spoke of (food, medicine, etc.) could easily be solved if you remove greed from the equation but there is about as much likelihood of that as a UFO landing on the White House lawn today. We are a selfish, ignorant, violent species and could be equated to a cancer on Mother Earth. I understand why no other species would want anything to do with us.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Isn't this exactly the problem creating / solving scenario ?
who led human blind in the first place and now plays the guide role ?
You first drive somebody nuts and then you say he can't live without your pills.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
If all the money spent on destroying civilization would be spent on helping civilization what sort of world would we have then? If the bankers did not entrap countries into becoming debt slaves and instead focused on reinvesting in infrastructure and allow suppressed technology to be developed, get rid of the dependance on oil, allow for free education instead and allow people to prosper a little with the knowledge on how to help themselves this can easily be a new world order that actually means something other than tyranny.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What will eventually happen is that everyone will be spiritually awakened with compassion for everyone else, love, back to nature, small time few acre farming per family, meditation, free energy, etc.

This will happen whether anyone likes it or not, and believe this, the ego will fight every once of this.

But until then, the best possible form of Government would be one made up of philosophers and people with Spiritual Enlightenment. Perhaps some kind of methodology in place that proves that those in power have transcended the ego.

Imagine a Government that is ran by Jesus, Sartre, Buddha, Ghandi, Maharshi, Plato, Socrates. Sans all secret societies, corruption, and power mongering.

It will come. I have seen this in mediattions and dreams. Also whats funny is that all the major religious doctrines speak of a period in the future such as I suggest all governed by the incorruptible.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by dominicus]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

If you are saying that all of us must come with solutions and stop looking for trouble i agree with you. We allways talking about people we dont even know becouse someone else is telling bad thing about them, if i had such power to control i think i would do the same thinking i was doing the right thing. Stop looking somewhere else and start with yourself we have alot to work with befoure talking about others, noone controls me and my actions i have the power to choose, the thing is choosing all the same thing. ALL WE NEED IS LOVE

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

Another point maybe should have been mentioned is INACTION...our choice to not get involved, or not help, to ignore the problem is also fundamentally affecting our surroundings as many people are choosing to remain silent, not rock the boat etc. for fear of some form of persecution. By thinking it does not concern us or affect us in our personal lives allows someone else to make the stand and do it for us, often times it will be a gvoernment or religious faction to act on our behalf due to our selfish need to go about our OWN lives and not be bothered by the conundrum that surrounds us, mostly because we do not know how to deal with it.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Some are talking about revolution and resistance to the supposed NWO. The only revolution i'll hook up to is "the revolution of the mind". This is where it all begins. The program is very strong to hack, but with practice, we make it quite easily.
I mean, look, all of the events we go thru in life are led by influences, manipulation, etc. So, in order to hack the "matrix" wich is in our mind, we need to change the way we look at things. Emotional response to any event always brings problems, in one way or another.
Emotions is part of the duality of our conscience. To fix the problem, we need balance in our conscience. To get this balance, we need to understand the game. Unfortunately, nobody can give consciousness to anyone. It's something we need to do on our own. When the time comes, we know.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellirium113

I know how to deal with it and its not to give importance to this system trying to not participate, dont get me wrong i allways admire Che Guevara but i think you cant fight agaist these people you have to ingore and try not to get in there system by consuming there product and try to creat your self sufficienty, sounds good in words but its hard and itdoes not mean that i am right maybe a combination with little with Che guevaras

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Do you really expect the entire world to behave and be nice to each other?

How do you plan to feed all those humans?
How do you plan to get medicine?
How do you plan to get clean water?
How do you plan to maintain order?

How do you plan to fight the chaos that will endure?

No I dont expect that. But I do expect to go living my life untouched by any perceived chaos.

I dont want to feed all those humans.
I dont want medicine.
I have clean water since there arent any people around to mess it up for me.
I dont care to maintain order.

All I want out of life is to be left alone and all government does is get in my way. I suppose in some densely populated rat factory of a city this control grid garbage would be acceptable. With so many rats sacked on top of each other there really is no other option.

I dont want what these urban dependents need to live their lives effecting me. Their nonsense already costs me in property and liberty and I'm sick of it.

If this NWO would result in a clean separation of urban dependents from the rural and government extorting from me to pay for their slave shackles would stop I'd be all for it but that's not how it's going to work. I'll still be taxed to pay for the dependents and I will be regulated by the government to the point that I'll be forced out of the rural area and into the city to live in some drywall cage with the rest of the rats unless I go rogue and remove myself as a source of income for the government in which case I will either end up imprisoned or killed.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Strange how my part of the world was just fine and dandy until oh, about 20 years ago.

We don't need a new system to replace the NWO as they don't rule at the moment.
We do need to return to how things were before they botched up everything in the preparation of their one world order.

It won't be too hard to undo either.

So this accept us because you don't have an alternative ultimatum is nonsense.
The world went along just fine long before the NWO came along.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I am not anti-NWO. I am against the idea that someone(or some group) just gets to decide who is important and who should be "reduced". I am also against the idea that a global "elite" is more important than the average joe.

That being said, global governance is the only way this species will survive.

I would prefer to see a global council of ELECTED officials, as opposed to those who just decided they were the elite.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

I would prefer to see a global council of ELECTED officials, as opposed to those who just decided they were the elite.

This vision of a global elected council will never happen, because the so called "elites" stay outside of public view. As long as we'll have a system ruled by money (wich brings power), these so called elites will continue to control the world. Freedom of the mind is the key to liberate ourselves from this madness.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by lagenese]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

This vision of a global elected council will never happen, because the so called "elites" stay outside of public view. As long as we'll have a system ruled by money (wich brings power), these so called elites will continue to control the world. Freedom of the mind is the key to liberate ourselves from this madness.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by lagenese]

I trust me, I understand and agree. However, the topic was "do you have a better idea". I consider this a far better idea.

And one that is feasible, if the people ever realized that they are the ones with muscle to flex.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Spooky Fox Mulder-
What makes you think the answer to the problems with humanity, that you stated is to control people (NWO)? It is just a man's evil desire to want to have control over the world and nothing more, Perhaps we've had those moments where you say, "oh man if i was running things i would do this, and make this better'. But to conspire, and encompassing your entire life to rule the world is sick, and disturbing. Who are they they to judge, and rule over another man? Its slavery. How could you want to be contolled like that? The world needs to come together, and get over petty differences. Especially the petty idiotic differences that start wars. But a new world order is not the answer. Quite frankly I dont know how the world could ever come together right now. But a NWO still isnt the answer. What good would the NWO do? Is it going to end poverty? (CONTINUED)-------------

[edit on 19-5-2009 by MoreFunky85]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Will a homless man have a good paying job, and eventually live the "American Dream"? Or will he just be executed to get rid of the unwantables? Will there be excellent health care that affordable for everyone, without the corrupt insurance companies? Or will i have to get the barcode on my hand scanned, so i get robbed for a doctor appointment. Am i going to be spied on 24 hours a day? The list goes on. And the list gets worse, and evn morbid. Like population reduction That whole theory is disgusting. So please give us some more good points as to why slavery or the NWO will be so great How will it make the average person better?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join