It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Info for Australians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
After following the "Swine Flu" since early April, like most of us here, I am starting to find it harder and harder to readily track Influenza Plans that have been posted.

So I decided to make a topic on it. This is information for Australians and those visiting Australia

Preparing for Infuenza

Management Plan

Resources and Links

Pantry List
The official pantry list for emergencies of all types.

For those thinking of visiting Australia or are visiting, please note that Australia uses a different system then WHO.

Australia is currently in the "DELAY" stage (roughly WHO stage 4)

Hope this helps

[edit on 19-5-2009 by LenGXV6]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I think H1N1 is a bit of a fizzer. Not hearing anything on the news about it. If it was a pandemic, thousands upon thousands would be dead already. At this point I feel positive about it and don't think there's anything to worry about.

IRM

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think we are about too, I believe you will find that it is just starting in Australia and over the next few weeks will ramp up as the weather gets colder.

as to the dead, I have worked out, based on Ecoparity numbers, that we should be 1 to 2 weeks away from seeing a large increase in dead, and that's for the US, not Aus.

Currently not worried, just try to stay informed, and were i can, inform others

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I think H1N1 is a bit of a fizzer. Not hearing anything on the news about it. If it was a pandemic, thousands upon thousands would be dead already. At this point I feel positive about it and don't think there's anything to worry about.

IRM

a pandemic has nothing to do with death rates..

2nd line not needed..

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
the mild version was released just to get peoples curiosity peaked to give them the idea that the flu can and will kill.

Most of us here know that the flu kills thousands every year but never gets mentioned in the media because it is usually old, young or even suseptable people with poor health.

just like any other flu, this one will be out there and will mutate just before the northern hemisphere flu season.

the time table is getting shorter and things have to be implimented quickly so as to take advantage of the economy at the moment and to get people to take the vaccination.

Strangest thing about all this talk of pandemics and flu and the vaccines they are working on, it reminds me so much of "I am legend"

top topics

join