It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 5 2009Guy Make Fully Functional Wolverine Claws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
May 5 2009Guy Make Fully Functional Wolverine Claws

youtube link
Real Wolverine Claws - Homemade - X-Men

These are pretty nasty looking, but I would feel safer walking through the city at night with these complimenting a firearm.

It looks fairly well designed as well.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think those would be illegal in most states to carry in public.

Imagine if he was wearing those and he got a private itch and the spring lock broke

I think I will continue to carry my concealed weapon if given the choice.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This reminds me of when i was about 8 or 9 years old..nightmare on elm street had jsut come out. o one day, in our basement, i took my fathers gardening gloves(they were like thick workers gloves) and put 5 cheap staek knives through the fingers, wahting to be like freddy kreuger. Didint work well, cause the handles clahed withh fingertips, so i quickjy abandodned persuing it further

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Wow, that guy really impressed me. He is just so awesome. The way that he really gave it to that ... cardboard box ... it was so macho, he is my hero.

He thinks he is so bad ass beating on a cardboard box, you can see it in his face how ridiculously passionate he is, he probably thinks that he is Wolverine.

I feel sorry for his wife (if he ever manages to find a member of the opposite sex to be attracted to him ... and yes, for the politically correct losers, I said wife not "partner" because let's face it ... even this dweeb acting as Wolverine simply cannot be gay
)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That's pretty sweet. I bet the guy's sitting in jail right now for violating laws on switch blades. I've seen this video before, the overwhelming response was "That guy is a nerd!" or some variation thereof.

My only retort to that: Go say it to his face while he's got those things on.

No, no that's a lie. I have a second retort also: When the zombies come, we'll see who's laughing.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
That's some of the funniest youtube comments I've ever read.

lol

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The people who gave this guy negative comments are just jealous because they do not possess the same engineering ingenuity that this guy has. Half of us on here couldn't even begin to design something like that. And this guy made TWO of them. Props to him, regardless of how into it he is. If I made something like that, and it turned out that good, I'd be quite gloating about it and quite proud of my accomplishment. As should he.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That is pretty awesome, except i thought the video was fgoing to show them actually coming out of his hand

id like to see someone c hallenge him to a fight and he springs those out

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I liked how he showed the individual pieces he used to make them. Pretty ingenious if you ask me.

Now, if this guy will go about making wrists blades such as the ones often depicted in vampire movies (Underworld comes to mind), I would say he could make some decent money doing it.

I don't think they are very functional though, they didn't damage the cardboard or Styrofoam too much. And as for stabbing, the blades look like the would break or buckle which would be rather awkward.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
He should design a pair customized for a MMA fighter and let them demonstrate on a dummy or something how effective , tactical , and usefull they really could be.

Yea this guy probably is a huge super mega nerd but he is pretty smart in certain areas, like for instance, making bad ass replica Marvel Comic Weapons.

They def put those Huge Green Hulk gloves to shame.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
here's a direct video for those of use who are too lazy to click a link (yes me)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Who gives a # if this guy is deep into comics, is deep into anything really. We are all nerds just in different areas.

I like how everyones jumping on his case about being a nerd or a geek. who gives a #? Id feel badass as a mother #er if i had 3 - 12 inch blades coming out of my fists too. dont deny that - you would to. so dont even try to act superior.
[color=lightgreen]----------------------------------------------------------------------
ITS A TOY... for grown ups. let him have fun with them. and if you knew something about wolverine you'd know those are his signature attacks - so chill out about him trying to be badass. #en hypocrits.
[color=lightgreen]----------------------------------------------------------------------
HEY YOU! what you say?! your not heavy into cars and engines and airplanes?! AHhA your a nerd and everything you say is insignificant. .....when is this bull# jock mentality gonna die out?
im not a nerd or a geek, im just tired of stupid people making stupid comments. im a stoner and a graffiti artist. I cant run the 4 minute mile, but i can take your girl from you with 1 peice of art.
slap a warn on me, take more points i dont care. making fun of someone who cant defend themselves.. +1 point for team ego masturbation WOOT!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That's pretty cool, I'd probably by a set myself if he could make them a bit more compact, prefer something that can be hid under long sleeves.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
They probably just weren't sharpened very well. Otherwise, they'd probably be hacking up the boxes a lot better than that.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I see two major flaws with this design:

1.) They are not bonded to his skeleton.
2.) That doesn't look like adamantium.

I do however, want a set for myself.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
They didnt cut up the cardboard box particulaly well because the cardboard box was too light. He was picking up the cardboard box more than ripping it up. it also possible they weren't very sharp but they would make a mess of a person if he attacked someone with them.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I can just see this guy getting drunk, running around his neighborhood going Wolverine, and the cops show up and light him up. I wonder if his bullet wounds will heal super-fast?

Peace

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wonder if they're self retracting?

new topics

top topics

join