It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man calls 911 over 28-year-old son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Man calls 911 over 28-year-old son

news.aol.com

BEDFORD, Ohio -An Ohio man who argued with his grown son over a messy bedroom said he overreacted when he called 911. Andrew Mizsak called authorities Thursday after his 28-year-old son — who's a school board member in the Cleveland suburb of Bedford — threw a plate of food across the kitchen table and made a fist at him when told to clean his room.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This story was actually funny at first and then it made me upset

This story is ridiculous in a number of different levels. First of all the man is 28 and on the school board still living with his father and throwing temper tantrums after his father orders him to clean his room?!?!?! Then his father calls the police?!?!?! Only in Ohio I promise

I think the father should be charged with some sort of crime. There needs to be something done about people who call 9-11 for little to no reason at all.

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1hope

I imagine the old man was scared at the time. Which is understandable since the guy threw a plate against the wall and balled up his fist.

Sometimes the cops need to be called to defuse a situation. Luckily that is all that needed to be done.

I feel bad for the old man. No charges need to be filed.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by 1hope

I imagine the old man was scared at the time. Which is understandable since the guy threw a plate against the wall and balled up his fist.

Sometimes the cops need to be called to defuse a situation. Luckily that is all that needed to be done.

I feel bad for the old man. No charges need to be filed.

I see your point. Maybe he was just very scared but he even admitted that he overreacted. Also, he could have called his local police department instead of tying up the emergency 911 lines. I think people just automatically think dial 9-11

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Haha, this is pretty ridiculous, I mean he could just ask him to leave!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

28-year-old son — who's a school board member in the Cleveland suburb of Bedford

Kick em out and let him live in his own mess..period.
:shk:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Funny.

Not disturbing. Just reinforces my argument that we should have kicked Ohio out of the United States long ago when voter registration fraud was found there in 2008.

Maybe we still have time to sell them to Canada or China.

new topics

top topics

join