It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendezvous points for ATS members: Is an Underground Railroad Possible?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
To get around not bringing things through check points, there are two options. Don't pass the check point, or cache key items beyond the check point.

The location should be a well concealed route, allowing for doubling back and scanning for tails or potential pursuers. Some place within the route to the "railroad", or along it is a best bet for caching.

There are a multitude of other options, ranging from having a good friend or associate in the agency running the check point allow you to pass. Or even utilizing a strategic feint at the control area. A huge distraction could draw attention away from you just as you prepare to pass through.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thank you ADVISOR,

I'm playing out possible situations of survival and again I do not see myself sitting at home eating canned jellied cabbage. When some unknown event happens I believe it's going to be huge with maybe radioactive fall out.

So traveling with a few things is more likely and a safe house or two would be extremely Positive. I see myself making it through checkpoints too (young person with a walkie talkie) I probably could talk my way through one point. ...

I could carry a few cases of magazines and something to eat but that's about it...

[edit on 22-5-2009 by OrangeJuice]

<< 1   >>

join