It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure before the end of the month, True?? False?? We shall soon see!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

On the 25th & 26th of July, 2009, there will be an event that will mark a milestone in Spain and will set a precedent in Europe. It will be the occasion in which the leaders and proponents of disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence by the world's governments, European as well as the U.S., will meet in a historic summit in Barcelona.

www.exopoliticsspain.es...

?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

Speaker's presenter Javier Sierra

Dr. Steven Greer
Dr. Brian O'Leary
Nick Pope
Dr. Michael Salla
Alfred L. Webre
Paola Harris
Klaus Dona
Stephen Bassett
Robert Dean
Jean-Charles Duboc
Robert Fleischer
Frederik Uldall
David Griffin
Maurizio Baiata

Is this actually going to change anything? It's like these guys are on a circuit/gravy train doing the rounds.. a performance on tour not so unlike CATS or STOMP. So they rent a hotel out, fill it with people for 150 euros a pop, call it a "Summit" and then talk about how real this all is, and how we must disclose.. Then afterwards they sell their books and wares, t-shirts or whatever. I hate to be such a cynic, but this is getting OOOOOOOOOLD...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
why people think aliens are flying in metallic ufos and here and there pop up?
there are no aliens!Jus beings from a different dimension(s) we wouldnt understand their phsyics and time becuz literally there is none!In all those ufo videos didnt u relaize how some off em( in the real videos) look metallic and dark and some shine bright? guess what the dark one are man made!There will be a discloser maybe soon but a false one..goverment made!But the ones who got the secrets whispered in their ear as a infant will know ...you will see.Peace on earth and heaven and everything in between on all dimensions that lovely GOD created!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989

On the 25th & 26th of July, 2009, there will be an event that will mark a milestone in Spain and will set a precedent in Europe. It will be the occasion in which the leaders and proponents of disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence by the world's governments, European as well as the U.S., will meet in a historic summit in Barcelona.

?

Interesting, how credible in the source?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by danzi

Originally posted by tim1989

?

Interesting, how credible in the source?

The evidence will be exposed. Very laughable. So another movie will be presented from IR technology. This is not good enough. Show us the god damned specimens. Better yet arrest the pope and take him to NASA headquarters.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
Personally, I am not holding my breath.

To admit the knowledge of extraterrestrial life by our government.. would be to acknowledge years and years of deceit against the populace.

When does that ever happen?

Bill Clinton had to give a formal apology on behalf of the U.S. government regarding mind control experiments.

I think that would count.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
With thanks to men like General Cheeseburger, Your faggy pinko ideas of disclosure have been stopped! You General are a truly great American!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-6-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Looks to be June the 1st on my calendar.
Any disclosure?
No.
Just a general bluff to get governement to uncover what they have been hiding for years.
Did this bluff work
Well i aint heard nothing of much inportance yet so No.
Will we ever get disclosure?
I doubt it.
I think i just got born into the wrong time period.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Its been quite a long time since Dr Greer started this crusade, i became aware of th efforts quite late,beginning of 2003, and i watched all the videos and testimony and it was very interesting back then.

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena.

Wolfram Alpha on 9 May, 2001.

Time difference from today Monday, June 1, 2009:
8 years 23 days ago
Time in 2001:
129th day
sunrise 5:03 am CEST
sunset 9:17 pm CEST
duration of daylight 16 hours 14 minutes
Phase of the Moon:
waning gibbous moon

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A plane disappears. There's your disclosure. That BFG in California probable took it out. It most likely disintegrated from the power of the sun. Where is the pope on this?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
thay dont want disclosure

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I predict another 'DISCLOSURE COUNTDOWN' thread in a month

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
I predict another 'DISCLOSURE COUNTDOWN' thread in a month

You could have said that on the 2nd post and I would have believed it as much now as then.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
From all news web

Vive La France. Vive La UFO Revolution!

The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité'. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.

It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France's police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.

The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead.

www... dot -- dot com/page6916918.php

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Did you see them]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
From all news web

Vive La France. Vive La UFO Revolution!

The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité'. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.

It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France's police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.

The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead.

www... dot -- dot com/page6916918.php

Very interesting, why has the source been removed?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Source*

clipmarks.com...

January 2009 - Mexican Government claims UFOs are real.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It looks like ATS automatically removed the link to the original article.

Don't know why ! but I notice now that someone has created a new thread on it now anyway.

DYST

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Below is part of today's PRG newsletter.

So far neither the White House nor the WHCA has acknowledged receiving any correspondence on [the disclosure] issue. However, two mainstream reporters have calls into the WHCA concerning the initiative. PRG is now awaiting a mainstream media breakout with accompanying interviews.

So is this the big push for disclosure that Bassett was talking about? Send a bunch of faxes and then wait for a mainstream media breakout? We've been waiting for a mainstream media breakout for decades. Things don't sound as hopeful as they did a few months ago at the press conference.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lucidclouds

Not to mention, he signed presidential determination 95-45.

The families and widows of the men that died at Area51 because of blatant negligence and disregard for the law were never given closure. These were fathers and husbands who all died because the military decided to burn off stealth byproducts (illegally) instead of trucking them off and gaining attention to the base. Yet, the government didn't have to release any documentation involving the deceased men because of Clinton's presidential determination in the case.

To this day, the defense attornies involved in that case have to have postings on their office doors saying they can't allow anyone in their offices (I'm guessing to prevent anyone from seeing any of the court documents). But they dont' even have anything government or military related because of the presidential determination. What the heck is going on here?

Exactly how many people have died there? We have no way of knowing!

The only reason this one case went to court is because multiple people died at once due to the very same exposure to toxic chemicals. And even then it only happened because the spouses decided to, basically, join forces against the government. But even then, it was a brick wall of government secrecy. Does this sound familiar??!

Meanwhile, we keep hearing the same disinformation from magazines like Popular Mechanics about how the base has been abandoned, it's a ghost town, etc..etc.. Yet the satellite photos, alone, prove that efforts have been ramped up and that this has been going on for years. The infamous government "janet" terminal at McCarren Airport still fly at least 2 airliners to and from the base every day.

Then there was another recent article in Popular Mechanics just a couple months ago (good thread on ATS right now on this actually) about how there isn't any evidence of UFO's. They basically constructed a magazine article that focused on some of the worst video examples of supposed UFO activity, claimed to debunk them, then they basically just smeared all the astronauts that have come forward saying that UFO's are real by attacking their character. You can't just pick and chose how you debunk the UFO phenomenon and then ignore everything else that contradicts you.

And I really hate how people come on ATS saying "prove to me it is real". As if anything anyone sais is ever going to convince anyone. You either believe it or you don't. This is the kind of thing you have to decide for yourself. All the supporting evidence is going to be there regardless of who presents it who.

Do the research, look at the more well-documented cases, the government documents, the government secrecy and refusals to respond to FOIA requests involving UFO's, the sometimes admitted lies from the military and the government, project blue book, the abduction phenomenon, the physical evidence (which DOES exist btw) including artifacts, implants and residue, the NASA connection, the NASA videos, the astronauts, pilots, military personnel, law enforcement personnel, and everyone who has ever come forward with credibility who has ever witnessed and/or recorded proof of their UFO experiences.

You can't just look at a video and ever be convinced if you are really looking for real and honest proof of the UFO phenomenon. It is a conglomerate of all this supporting evidence that proves, at least, that we aren't being told the whole truth, something is going on beyond our current understanding, and that UFO's are real regardless of what they really are and where they're from.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
*bump*

Did the disclosure project schitt itself or something ? If they wanna be serious about what they're doing, they could at least make some sort of an announcement to inform us the delay or if they failed.. I kinda had the impresion they (the disclosure group) would start disclosing some info themselves if the government didnt and we have yet to even hear from them. The silence doesnt look or do any good for what they're trying to achieve.

They did mention this on their main site..

Recently, Dr. Greer has been working with senior members of a G7 country to initiate open contact with the extraterrestrial civilizations that are responsible for some of the UFO sightings around the world. This historic breakthrough will be reviewed at the Denver presentation, and a workshop on the CSETI contact protocols will be held on Saturday, June 20, 2009, also at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus, from 1:30 to 6:00 pm.

What does that mean ? They are gonna try and communicate with a few ET civilizations ? Are they gonna try and get these ET civilizations to make a mass landing some place on earth to do the disclosing for them ? LMAO!

Last paragraph at the bottom

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join