It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist's Right Hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hello All,

I just started reading alot on the internet about the antichrist but have not found out alot about his right hand or physical features (well some but not very many).

Is there supposed to be a sign or symbol on his right hand? I thought I read somewhere that this is the case but I am not sure.

Would it be a pentagram (upside down) or what?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by acvib

Did you really search..?

There is also this:

But it may make you laugh out loud...

But I doubt that is what you were looking for...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm atheist, but doesn't mean I can't assume different positions.

If there is a Antichrist, he would resemble no mark on him, to give him away.

It'd be like Bush having "The Iraq war was for personal gain and I killed thousands for no good reason" tattoed on his forehead.

It'd be a quick way to figure who it is.

I did try searching it, and all I came up with was Obama this and Obama that. Geez I wish they could edit that balogne out. I did try the -Obama.

It edits out anything with the name is the summary of it, but still got him...ugh

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
To Chapter29:

Thanks for the reply.

What I'm trying to find out exactly is if the antichrist would have a symbol on his right hand like a upside pentagram.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by acvib]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by acvib]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The "Mark of the Beast" is a tattoo on the right hand or the forehead of the followers of the antichrist. It is known popularly as "666." Some think it is a hexadecimal encodingn that is tattooded or chipped into the right hand or the recipient of the mark. The people who accept the mark are considered to be beyond redemption.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I watched the history channel, and In Apostle Johns generation there was a ruler, i'm not sure on the facts so pardon me please, that name added up to 666 who would 'whip' christians, and that was the mark of the beast 666. Thereafter it was interpreted to alterior interpretations.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It is in my opinion that the Mark of the best being put either on the forehead or RIGHT HAND of a person is symbolic for the antichrist having his mark placed in your MIND by replacing God in the "temple" of your body with himself, or by you following his orders to work on the REAL sabbath day and not his false sabbath day (Saturday VS Sunday). These acts would be symbolized by a "Mark of authority from the beast" on either your forehead or hand, or both.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oy, why on earth would the symbol be an upside down pentagram? It might as well be a tattoo of a go go dancer. No offense to Christians who are part of this group, but the pentagram, upside down or right side up, does not mean anything evil to anyone but Christians.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What he said.

The pentagram did not originally have any evil connotations. It's only been since the advent of Anton La Vey and his ilk, and heavy metal album covers, that it has become synonymous with Satanism etc.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I watched the history channel, and In Apostle Johns generation there was a ruler, i'm not sure on the facts so pardon me please, that name added up to 666 who would 'whip' christians, and that was the mark of the beast 666. Thereafter it was interpreted to alterior interpretations.

His name was Nero.

I can't remember if they said his whole name, but thats the guy you are referring to.

They think Revelations was written about him in a way that wouldn't get the writer killed.

new topics

top topics

join