It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little late on this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I just wanted to take a minute to say hi to everyone. i signed up about two weeks ago and started posting so that i could finally start my own thread here but never got around to it so yeah...

Anyways, i have been a lurker on ATS for a good while but just never got around to signing up. The majority of the topics here interest me and i try to read everything but for the life of me cant keep up

but yeah, everyone, Hi, I'm BrainPower!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hi Brainpower and Welcome!

Enjoy ATS, there are a lot of good people around these days.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Two weeks ago and you have almost three times as many points as me... Well i've had a few thousand taken off granted.

Welcome, to the boards, your still fairly new I'd say.

Enjoy it here.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hi there WOW you earned a lot points in a short time. I wonder if that is some sort of record. What's your secret?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Welcome
I know the feeling I've yet to write my own introduction post.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Haha, I think we all feel that way!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy your stay.

I never made an introduction post either, been here for two years. I was thinking about doing one, but I've been doing that since I joined.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

really no secret, i lurked for a long time so i had something i really wanted to write about, so i started posting and ended posting a LOT until i could start my first thread and when i did, it really took off, mad stars, 4 applause on it...plus i follow the ATS twitter, that alone gets you 5000 points. my points will go down when i buy into RATS, but i dunno, i like lookin at the number.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wisefoolishness

well i had forgotten about it and when i finally thought about it again, i knew that if i didnt do it right now, i would probably never get around to it

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainPower

That's probably what I should have done.

Oh well, that's what I get for procrastinating.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hello Brainpower, nice to meet you. I have a similar story...Most of us do. Welcome and I hope to see you bouncing around the forums. Until then I wish you luck on finding whatever it is that might help you understand our world.

JustJoe

new topics

top topics

join