It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New...From Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hey, I've been lurking these forums for about a year...I found my way to this site originally from researching 2012 stuff. I'm from Ontario, Canada, 20 years old. I decided to make an account because my friends think I'm crazy when I talk to them about a lot of the topics that are found on this site...and it gets boring with no one to discuss it with.

anyways, I couldn't find which area to post this next thing in so I figured I would add it in here, maybe someone else has had similar experiences.

For some reason, I've noticed that people tend to "stumble" or "trip" when their around me. I started to notice this back in high school....I would be walking down the staircase and the person who I pass would trip a few seconds later. This has happened too many times for it to be coincidence i think. And just tonight we had a guest over at the house, I was sitting on the couch, and we she walked by me she tripped and almost fell. It sounds weird and random but it has always been happening in the past few years that I felt compelled to make a post aobut it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the non stop chaos called "ATS". Hope you enjoy your stay. And you will soon become addicted to this site(like me) and I am sure that in the near future, the site owners will bring the ATS de-addiction programme.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hey. I don't have much to say about your "people tripping" thing, (unless you're extremely attractive, that might be the problem
) but welcome to ATS.

I'm from Ontario too.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe he has a wardrobe malfuction with his trousers?

new topics

top topics

join