It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney Ordered Assassination Of Benazir Bhutto: Hersh

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Al-Qaida claims Bhutto killing

Bhutto blames Taliban, al-Qaida for explosions

Ms Bhutto may have had many enemies but the US wasnt one of them. This whole thing seems like more of Seymour Hersh trying to get his name in the news again.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
I looked this reporter up, and he seem legit. He blew up the Abu Graib story, and is a writer for the New Yorker Magazine. I wouldn't put it past the Bushies to do crazy stuff like that.

Congrats JanisFIN, you posted something that is not related to Israel.

Umm -
.....as I was saying.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
Al-Qaida claims Bhutto killing

Bhutto blames Taliban, al-Qaida for explosions

Ms Bhutto may have had many enemies but the US wasnt one of them. This whole thing seems like more of Seymour Hersh trying to get his name in the news again.

Sorry but if you were not aware that the US has been trying to gain control over Pakistan and Afghanistan for the past tenyears then perhpas whatever rock you are living under may need a spring clean....are you serious ?

Bhuto was no lacky - had her own ideas and as exceptionally powerful - the US has since been almost unchallenged in its strikes in Pakistan as it attempts to turn the government into another Columbian Stooge - please.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Are you serious The US isn't going to assassinate an ally who is against the Taliban who is also respected by her people. The whole America is responsible for everything well if it isn't the Jews anyway is getting old. Yourself, masonwatcher, and JanusFIN constantly flood this board with Anti US and Anti Israeli dribble give it a rest and find something else to post on instead of posting hate all the time.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Man, these are some really serious allegations.
Why is this even being allowed to continue?
Where is the proof?
Whatever happened to the call to action to end the political game that's based on rumors and innuendo?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow

Are you serious The US isn't going to assassinate an ally who is against the Taliban who is also respected by her people. The whole America is responsible for everything well if it isn't the Jews anyway is getting old. Yourself, masonwatcher, and JanusFIN constantly flood this board with Anti US and Anti Israeli dribble give it a rest and find something else to post on instead of posting hate all the time.

its not hate - it is the truth. Do you have a problem with that ? This site is dedicated to exposing the truth from the conspiratorial forces which permeate our world - and without doubt the greatest myth on this planet is the projected innocence of the Israelis. There is no hate in exposing this, only in denying it - which appears to be your job.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I agree. It's not out of the question that he might have done it perhaps. What's out of the question is that there isn't a plausable motive behind it that really benefits the US? Of course I could be completely wrong but let's throught out some scenarios here.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thread Notice:

Please remember to stay on topic by discussing the information presented in the opening post. This includes refraining from attacking or discussing other members.

Thank You.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I did not say Cheney killed Benazir: Hersh

Dick Cheney Had Benazir Bhutto Killed By A Special Hit Squad - Not!!!!!

Hersh Accuses Cheney of Ordering the Hit on Bhutto UPDATE: Hersh Denies Report

This needs to be moved to the HOAX section Seymour Hersh has denied he said this.

LAHORE: US journalist Seymour Hersh on Monday contradicted news reports being published in South Asia that quote him as saying a “special death squad” made by former US vice president Dick Cheney had killed Benazir Bhutto. The award-winning journalist described as “complete madness” the reports that the squad headed by General Stanley McChrystal – the new commander of US army in Afghanistan – had also killed former Lebanese prime minister Rafique Al Hariri and a Lebanese army chief. “Vice president Cheney does not have a death squad. I have no idea who killed Mr Hariri or Mrs Bhutto,” Hersh said. “I have never said that I did have such information. I most certainly did not say anything remotely to that effect during an interview with an Arab media outlet.” He said Gen McChrystal had run a special forces unit that engaged in “high value target activity”, but “while I have been critical of some of that unit’s activities in the pages of the New Yorker and in interviews, I have never suggested that he was involved in political assassinations or death squads on behalf of Mr Cheney, as the published stories state.” He regretted that none of the publications had contacted him before carrying the report. “This is another example of blogs going bonkers with misleading and fabricated stories and professional journalists repeating such rumours without doing their job – and that is to verify such rumours.” staff report.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by DarkStormCrow]

[edit on 5/19/2009 by DarkStormCrow]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Still laughing MAO, especially after Cheney's speech about Obamanation......

I liked Cheney more then Bush II actually, except canceling the F-14D, I will never forgive that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join