It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you do after you die?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have been seeing alot of threads asking why ghost just don't show themselves and stuff like that. So my question is after you die what will you do? Will you go to the Spirit world, heaven, afterlife or whatever you like to call it or will you stay on earth and show yourself to humans.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'll go wherever I'm allowed, called and/or sent to.

For me - based on my own beliefs and culture - the call on what I'll do isn't really mine to make. Rather its the call of that which I term God, and the call any of my whanau/family for assistance.

Maybe that which I term God will simply want me to kick back and relax for a while before dispatching me off on my next tour of duty for Him...or not...over to Him.

I'd like to think that if my family left behind needed some assistance then I'd be able to serve and assist them...but who knows, maybe they might require someone or something different...either way, I place trust in that which I term God will provide whatever and whomever is required...how, when and on what terms He deems as being required.

Peace.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, to be honest it's kind of a transperant question as none of us know exactly what happens when we die, or what choices we may have.

If I had a choice, I would probably stay on Earth and try and see the Eagles go to the Superbowl at least one more time in a millenium.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Pokémon]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I dunno....go to Disneyland?

I'm surprised that no one thought of that yet.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

I'll probably just lie there and decompose.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Like everything else that has lived I didn't ask to be born and I won't ask to die. When I eventually do die and if there is an afterlife, I will make all attempts to find out the truth of why I exist in the first place. Given the limited options we're born with, I doubt any type of afterlife will come with many options either and I'll likely be jutted along involuntarily to whatever destination awaits with or without the answers I seek to existence.

If I had the option, I would alert everybody living to whatever reality awaits on the other side along with any other information I could get. I just don't think I'll be given that capability.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Frith]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Like the poster above me said, I will try to alert others of the truth if I ever find it. This is hoping my original personality and intelligence is still intact.

I would probably have a little fun as well. Or contact my loved ones and let them know I am okay.

I'm hoping I do get a choice when I die instead of being thrown into a new body or destroyed. But if I do get that freedom, I will most definitely visit the universe and all its beauty at super light speed and gain all the knowledge that I can.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by LiQuiD_FuSioN]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Honestly. 'I' will probably be destroyed for not completing my task here. I remember being sent here, but don't know what the task is, so as they say, I'm done for. The cherubim will be ordered to destroy 'me' completely for failing.

So, there ya go.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm going to Disneyworld.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Woo hoo! ::jumping around wildly waving hand for my turn to respond:: Well, being that I'll have eternity (and will clearly be aware of it) I'll spend quite some time exploring other worlds, universes and dimensions. Well I'd be sure to get guidance so as to not go dropping in some place I might get stuck at. Being that we are multidimensional part of me will be doing what I can to assist loved ones and any one else I can with whatever problems I can while not interfering with their freewill or life "contracts."

I love planet Earth and would love to sleep under trees on piles of leaves without fear of harm. To just lie there and listen to and feel nature. I want to swim the oceans like a dolphin. Some day I will. You may say that I'm a dreamer. . .well I'm not the only one. 

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'd just go about my daily business, maybe rent a few movies online, i'd never feel hungry and think hmm that's strange. Then one day i'll rent the 6th Sense and when Haley Joel Ossmond says "They don't even know their dead"... I'll remember choking on that pretzel....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk

I'll probably just lie there and decompose.

Yeah. Maybe a Zombie virus will be released.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TurkeyBurgers

Yeah, that's the ticket!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

I would create a portal making journeys between here and there possible. Freaky but also nice
Bad guys though that are dead need to be secured in a ghost prison, we don't need them back here (or anywhere actually).

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What will you do after you die?

I think that Muslim Heaven with all those virgins sounds pretty good!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Call my lessons in what it is to be done and create my own reality.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I plan on haunting my ex fiance just for the fun of it. I'm so wicked and he is going to find out just how wicked I can be.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
People see ghosts because these are souls of the dead who were not ready to die or who had attachments.

Attachments to people, places(homes usually), and things.

This is why in most major religions, especially in Buddhism, they teach about no attachments and even describe how those who are attached never progress in the spiritual world.

Heaven has levels. If you can only take in a small amount of universal love, joy, happiness, and light you will stay in the 1st level, and being there for a time learning, taking it all in, will eventually allow you to go into level 2.

The last level, you become One'd with God and there no longer is a "you" since the drop of water merges back with the ocean. Very few are ready or go into this stage, but it is inevitable.

Just as there is a heaven, there is an inbetween and a hell. Really its all up to you. What I have seen is that whatever level your vibrating at spiritually when you die, is the level that you will attract to in the afterlife.

Also I truly believe that you have to do or attain certain spiritual levels here on earth to be let into the heavens. ALso I think reincarnation may be viable.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If given the opportunity, I would make a point to show myself to as many people as possible. I wish one or two of them would do that for me so I can decide if I believe beyond all doubt that they are out there...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Probally hang around girls locker rooms, haunt a few doucebags, go to Montreal to see the habs play you know, self indulgent stuff

top topics

<<   2 >>

join