It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Land of the Lost (tv series) Marathon!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The SciFi Channel will be airing a Land of the Lost marathon on Memorial Day!
Get your DVR's ready!!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
LOL.
I would never waste my time on some old 70's kids show.
(looks around, checks available DVR space).

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I remember that cheesy series when I was a kid. I am looking forward to the remake coming out on June 5th. Sleestaks rule!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
My wife is pretty excited about the movie, AND the reruns of the old show.
so, lots of DVR'ing to schedule.

It's a 3 day weekend, but I'm on-call so I can't venture too far from home anyway.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I do believe I will be watching that series. I enjoyed it as a child, and so it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Wow, it's so much fun to see this again as an adult... The bad acting (horrible in fact, on Holly's part), the cheesy effects, the latex puppet dinosaurs....too much, hehe...

I never realized how few episodes actually had a dinosaur in them (and even then, they were usually the same footage shots!)....most involved Sleestaks.... Also amazing as to how many other humans they kept meeting there...

I loved how the guy who played the dad was axed from the show, and they brought in "Uncle Jack" (who seemed amazingly non-plussed at seeing dinosaurs or talking ape people...like it was just another day at the park)....

Gotta look for this on DVD....

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I didn't get to see the marathon as I have downgraded my cable due to budgetary reasons. (SciFi or SyFy is only available on the digital tiers). I do admit, I would only be able to see one or two episodes at a time because of the very high cheese factor.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I was surprised to see they were half hour episodes...didn't remember them being that long...still can't believe how many times they used the same stock footage, hehe....poor Grumpy fell in that ravine all the time...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Season one is on Hulu in case you interested

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
[mod edit:
removed]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

join