It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Babies see Auras? and Can You?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

for a brief period they will get very upset having to go to sleep or being woken.

Yeah, my is there now... horrible!

I can agree with your statement that they are still connected in the very first days. But also you have to agree that they (nearly) cannot see at this time...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

of course that is if you see only with your 2 eyes. I don't think we ever see a true picture of things with these.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

I answer this with some caution but I will answer anyway. Yes, I can see auras. It came very natural when I was a child and I use to use it to past the time when in church sitting beside my father. It was natural then, but not now. I can still do it but it takes effort, consentration and relaxing to do so. There I did it. Please don't think I'm loco.
Seeashrink

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
great thread

don't have time to read it all right now, but a friend and i both independently saw the aura of a mountain once, within a day of each other. it was a very bright purple surrounded by a very bright green, very vivid, very clear. they even have a name for it here.

thanks for the various tips on aura gazing. must get back to practice!

all the best!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
i've done a lotta reading on this subject and have successfully seen numerous auras, at first just around colors as per the training, but then around living things. it went away from non-use over the years but i still can when i try.

in many things i've read they say thats why babies dont really look "at" you too much, but more around you. maybe but i dont remember when i was a baby. of course we also know babies eyes suck (not bad but not ready for nintendo). i wonder which it is. i wish we could find out even.

take out a babys eyes and hook em up to asimo an ask him lol

wait was that politically incorrect? its ok one of my best friends is a robot

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeJuice
Can Babies see Auras and

Can anyone here?

I believe they can.

I recently regained the ability to see them, and i'll tell you how to do it.

The light of auras exists above the frequencies we know as "visible light".

Your personal "visible light spectrum" is directly related to your body's vibration. If you raise your body's vibration, you will raise your "visible light spectrum" too. Not only will you begin to see auras, but entities also. Do not fear them - remember they have always been there.

Only drink pure water and eat organic foods. Don't eat meat (and I love eating meat - was hard to give up). Give it a week or two.

Food and water is deliberately poisoned to keep your vibration low to supress these abilities. If everyone raised their vibrations, TPTB would be in big trouble, and they know it.

[edit on 13/7/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

I can only see white auras not in color, I have looked at my husband's which is huge and all three of my kids, they have big white ones. I seen mine but it was small. Like I said no color at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mav0360

... at first just around colors as per the training...

No, this has nothing to do with seeing auras! This is an optical illusion prouced by your eyes and brain. It´s like a "branding" at the receptors. If you look at something and your eyes are not trained to stare, you will move your eyes slightly. You will ever see the opposite colour! If you take for example ...a red square you will percieve a greenish glimpse at the sides.
To make it more clear, just stare at a ...blue colour filled circle for a minute, then close your eyes and guess what... you see a yellow point!

So some might ask now if all the aura stuff is just THIS optical illusion, but i and all that can see them can assure you this is not the case.

Just look at your hands... hold them against a neutral backround, for example a white wall or at it´s best into the blue heaven... If you look closely at the edge of your fingers you will percieve a thin plasma like aura.
And if you look closer you will also see swirls and some flowing, a little bit like gas coming out of a fire!
Also you will se the optical illusion menitoned above, but now can make out the difference.

For the black aura, metioned above. I did see one time. She had cancer and i saw that her energy was soaked away from something.
After i had a chat with her it came out that she was trapped by some "shamans" on a jurney. She was still trusting them until i told her what i saw. By the way i healed her cancer problem, with that she was fighting for several years, in only one day session... now she is cancer free but i am afraid it will come back as she is once again with a pseudo shaman...
tss tss tss poor human... learned nothing...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
reply to post by mav0360

... at first just around colors as per the training...

No, this has nothing to do with seeing auras! This is an optical illusion prouced by your eyes and brain. It´s like a "branding" at the receptors. If you look at something and your eyes are not trained to stare, you will move your eyes slightly. You will ever see the opposite colour! If you take for example ...a red square you will percieve a greenish glimpse at the sides.
To make it more clear, just stare at a ...blue colour filled circle for a minute, then close your eyes and guess what... you see a yellow point!

So some might ask now if all the aura stuff is just THIS optical illusion, but i and all that can see them can assure you this is not the case.

Just look at your hands... hold them against a neutral backround, for example a white wall or at it´s best into the blue heaven... If you look closely at the edge of your fingers you will percieve a thin plasma like aura.
And if you look closer you will also see swirls and some flowing, a little bit like gas coming out of a fire!
Also you will se the optical illusion menitoned above, but now can make out the difference.

For the black aura, metioned above. I did see one time. She had cancer and i saw that her energy was soaked away from something.
After i had a chat with her it came out that she was trapped by some "shamans" on a jurney. She was still trusting them until i told her what i saw. By the way i healed her cancer problem, with that she was fighting for several years, in only one day session... now she is cancer free but i am afraid it will come back as she is once again with a pseudo shaman...
tss tss tss poor human... learned nothing...

i know but thats first in training. everything else you said is right but i dont want you to get the wrong impression. a good bit of what i read suggested it and it led to me now. so i'm good.

i never saw a black one. i heard that also devils (in a metaphorical sense) have black auras. i mean tptb of course. that the corruptness of their being actually shows. but i know them before hand so i dont look for that hehe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join