It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Babies see Auras? and Can You?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Babies, like animals, are VERY attuned to certain vibrational levels that most people sadly "unlearn." They are like little sponges, soaking up everything, and they have not yet learned to shut out this and that.

You can almost *hear* the neurons growing and branching, the dendrites forming new connections at the rate of tens of thousands per second in their little heads. Its an amazing thing, the speed and consistancy of a human child's brain and subtle energy systems.

At some point we start erecting mental barriers against certain vibrational levels for survival...otherwise we'd all sit around all day marveling at stuff like how cool our shirts feel against our skin, and no work would get done. Still, its a little sad to see certain doors close as the little ones age. Some manage to keep the doors open longer than others. But most have to go back as adults and pry those doors open again, if they wish....while of course the vast majority is content to keep them rusted shut. And maybe that's as it should be.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
OK, I'll share.

I believe I have seen an aura, once.

I was slightly unrested, like I hadn't enough sleep. The monotonous ride to work only exacerbated this. Walking from car to building I felt as if disconnected from my surroundings. A rather mellow state of mind.

I walk through the door and a woman, a co-worker, walks up to me and begins a conversation. Yet I can't seem to pay attention to her for there about her was a bright white light. I first thought it must be watery eyes diffusing light. But where was the light coming from? Behind her? So I blinked a few times. Still there. I looked left and right then back. Still there. It shined off her, blurring the edges of her form, as if she were a light source that didn't hurt the eyes. I looked at a few other people; only she shined. With some effort I answered her question and walked away bewildered. Unfortunately I had little time to ponder it. I needed to get to work and had to shake off the tired feeling.

And that is the whole of it.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I remember about 14 years ago I was scheduled for surgery and would have to spend 7 days in ICU,as this was 1st ever surgery and the possibility that I could possibly die was taking a mental toll on me,day before surgery I had to meet with the head nurse,as she was discussing procedures,I noticed a golden aura surrounding her,and felt a calming effect,so I am a believer,can't explain but I can say I did experiance one

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I thought about what I saw the other day and wondered to myself. ...What am I doing so bright and shiny on the outside? Am I layers of radiant Energy.. Can Auras move things,..or people maybe? Is this what makes you feel better when someone you love touches you? Very cool attachment we all have

I believe babies have that ability to focus their eyes on these lights because they may not have full control of all senses. but It's only because I've learned how to do this myself the day before and can see what the little one's have to go through to view it... so

I could be wrong

but that's what I'm thinking...

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Hi OrangeJuice, so glad it worked for you. As you practice you may be able to see it with very little effort. Once when I was engaged in a creative activity I took a break and decided to look, my aura was the most beautiful color of teal I have ever seen. Normally it is a yellow gold.

I told my son how to see his and the first time he looked he thought his was black. Scared him to death. Later he was able to see the real color.

Best wishes and I bet you can make it an easy natural thing to see.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Hi again live,

The experience your son had was not so different from my own. I did see a smoky grayish charcoal like liquid in my first few tries. It would move back and forth like the fluid in a balance beam.

but LOOK OUT when I saw the real Light
I knocked over a few rolls of tissue!! I didn't think it would be standing over me glowing.

I'm trying out the Auras of nature now. I would like to know what color light some trees may have in my yard. (if they have any)

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
About whether babies can see auras, I think I might have seen a couple of babies looking at mine. Whenever I'm at work or in my favourite cafe, there's pretty much always a baby or two around. Whenever I or anyone stand nearby, you can see the little one's eyes grow wide and very scrutinizing as it looks at or just above the shoulders.
I find it so wierd, their peircing gaze, feels like it's going deep.
When I'm having a hard day, they always seem startled, maybe it goes a menacing colour the more misanthropic one feels... So as to the original question, I'd say definitely. It's just a shame it's something we older people have to re-learn if we want to experience it.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Hey pure buddy how's it going

The stares of little babies are weird alone but when the parent notices the kid is looking at me they also begin to look at me. I do not say anything to them but this event causes me a bit more attention in public than I'm used too.

So now I try to do everything early in the morning to avoid the traffic. I'm kind of shy at times.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

S'all good buddy, hope you're well!

But I completely know what you mean about the parents looking funny. Must be a pretty primal reflex:
'Don't look at my poor defenceless baby like that!'
'Whoa lady, don't worry, I wouldn't go anywhere near those eyes right now!'
Damn, why do parents project such negative energy in public? Maybe it's just harassed looking British parents...

I think I might test this whole theory out at work tomorrow, trying my hardest not to look like a wierdo obviously...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

Yeah I know what you mean,

I can honestly tell you that I do not look at the baby if I can help it, the little ones just catch a glimpse of me and start to stare. Sometmes when I'm on a park bench a kid will walk up to me and say Hello.

I'm a kid magnet I guess

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah, I try to avoid it when I can, but sometimes a staring contest with a kid can be pretty funny, and if you pull funny faces, the parents sometimes open up.

Actually, I was walking down by the river the other day, minding my own business, and a young 'un pointed at me and said 'look, a happy man!' His mum was all like 'yes he does look happy doesn't he?' When I was walking along perfectly neutral. Though I had had some lovely news earlier that day, so he must have picked up on it. Made me smile more though! Especially the way he called me a man. I'm only 20 and generally feel like a late-ish teenager. But the way he said it really made me feel 'well travelled'. Clever blighter.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I was trying to find out the best way someone might see them.
If the ways I didn't give you work, try this one last thing. In a dark room with an open door across the room, with light coming in, hold your hand up in the light, as if to block it out. Then move your hand over until there is a dark (No light coming through) background behind it.

As for what the colors mean, well, I am not really sure we all see the same colors of if they mean the same things. Pink for me is the color I see in the presence of physical love. Of course it could be that my husband is normally a nice blue and I tend towards the purple, when I am not yellow. I don't KNOW what they all mean, but I do know that the green splotches are healing. When people are in a lot of pain and with stress and their condition is serious, I've seen them turn grey. Both their skin and auras will both be off.

I have never seen a black aura. I have seen many politicians and administrative types who had NO color though.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by hadriana]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I have seen trees have auras that seem to have zig zags and wave forms in them. I swear they communicate with their auras. I just can't prove it because no one else seems to see it, and even I don't see it all the time, because that sort of thing HAS to be tuned out or I can't remember what I'm doing.

I've thought before that it might be some sort of synthesisia and that the auras are actually something to do with heat and smell. It is some sort of energy, what kind I do not know.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I saw my aura. Totally awesome. Like a bright white light coming out of my head.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yupp. You can definately see auras. What Im thinking is that you might have a particularly warm or welcoming aura, so that little kids take you as friendly and safe. Possibly gold is what I would suspect but it could be anything. You should really find out what it is. Just hold your arm up to a white ceiling and then look a few inches away.
I've actually found that it helps to look to the right moreso than left. A good spot to look is if you hold up your right arm, (to a ceiling) go about two inches NE from your wrist bone. Just wait and youll see it.
If you are a beginner start with fruits. Put a strawberry, apple, or banana on a white paper and it will work. Learning what your color is will be fun, as they all mean something differently. Mine is usually a sea/mint green that has a fine purple line closest to me and turns lightish blue on the ends if it shows up big. Its cool to see your own. Ive never done the mirror thing only my arm, so if you do tell me what it does !

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yupp. You can definately see auras. What Im thinking is that you might have a particularly warm or welcoming aura, so that little kids take you as friendly and safe. Possibly gold is what I would suspect but it could be anything. You should really find out what it is. Just hold your arm up to a white ceiling and then look a few inches away.
I've actually found that it helps to look to the right moreso than left. A good spot to look is if you hold up your right arm, (to a ceiling) go about two inches NE from your wrist bone. Just wait and youll see it.
If you are a beginner start with fruits. Put a strawberry, apple, or banana on a white paper and it will work. Learning what your color is will be fun, as they all mean something differently. Mine is usually a sea/mint green that has a fine purple line closest to me and turns lightish blue on the ends if it shows up big. Its cool to see your own. Ive never done the mirror thing only my arm, so if you do tell me what it does !

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
No, i dont think BABYS can see auras and here is the reason why:

When a baby is born its sight is really awfull. They first start to see everything wishy washy and can only distinguish between brightness and dark.
After few weeks they can make out colours and their perception gets sharpened. Also their brain is not fully grown up and in development mainly in the first year. So the pineal gland is not fully developped...
Then their fresh reinkarnated soul forgot everything and needs a few years to remember... but the most don´t do so...

Also i know that children between two and four have a great ability to activate their pineal gland, but that depends on the behaviour and education of the parents.

I have a sweet two year old daughter so i know what im talking about and i can assure you i would have recognized it, as i can see auras and much more if i want to...

I started a thread today (down in my signature) wich also deals with this issue. I apologize to have a look into, as this could change your life...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Oh i forgot a nice story i had once:

I was training my energybody with a special technic called the angels trance.
(Dont think there is something about it on the net. But never searched for...)

There you meditate on different types of angel like lightbeings, until you start to embody them and are one with them.
I got it and therefor i just needed to imagine (and have the strong will to do) me as one of them with their appearance, clothings and wings and...

The efforts on others was unbelievable. Most people react on it, unconciously.
(As there are different types of "angels" (read frequencies!) there are different reactions) ( I will state this tech more in detail in my thread series in mainpart three!)

One time i was going along a street and used the technic. I was looking into the store windows and seeing myself with the wings and so on, when suddently a little children (maybe three...) in a buggy said loud,
" mommy look! There´s an angel!"

The mom turned around and did what most parents do and denied the vision of her child. But i was stunned!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
S&F

some young people can see the auras especially their aura color
i have learned that some indigo children can see the aura of all people

from my part my eyes cant see them
i can only sense the energy emanating from someone
positive energy or negative
some people can hide it well or it can take little to long time
but usualy its a first impression
some people have both of course

might be a step before you can see the auras of someone

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe babies can see a lot. Not just Auras.

Call me mad. That is fine. But I truly belive that when babies go to sleep they are still connected to the spirit world and they return to their origin.

I have some kids of my own. For a brief period I noticed that they are very comfortable either going to sleep or being woken up just after being born. However they all reach a point that seems to happen instantly where for a brief period they will get very upset having to go to sleep or being woken. I am sure this is the point where the ties with the spirit world are finally cut. I have noticed very subtle changes in their demeanour when this is happening.

I am sure people can explain this away very easily if they wished but witnessing the birth of my kids brought back a lot of memories of my own.

I noticed as i have gotten older I found it impossible to remember a lot of my childhood. I also found that most of my friends agreed and had the same expierience. Since I was a teenager I drank and smoked a lot like everyone around me. A few years ago I woke up one day and seen how pointless this was and basically quit both habits overnight. The list of benefits is endless. One unexpected one was a massive improvement in my childhood memory. I mentioned a couple of things to my mother who was shocked to hear me repeat something she thought I would never have remebered when I was practically still a baby. I think she nearly had a heart attack when I told her.

Anyway I feel I can go even futher back and this is my reason for the theory at the start of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join