It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Babies see Auras? and Can You?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
When I'm standing near a baby or even sometimes a small child that is being held about eye level with me they start to stare at my shoulders(especially when I'm in line at a Supermarket). Their little eyes lock in on my shoulders and they stop moving and some try to talk to me even though they are only a few months old.

The little ones in my family have done this also they sort of hang out right next to me and slap at my shoulders.

I believe my Aura is a Navy Blue with a hint of white inside I haven't seen it personally but I did have a dream that it was so...

Can Babies see Auras and

Can anyone here?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I would like to learn how to see auras. Apparently, it can be learned.

And you're probably right that babies can see them, and that there is something about yours they like.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Hello Omega

This is something that happens almost everyday. There can be a crowd of people surrounding this child but they stare at me...

So kids like flashing lights and things that are shiny...maybe a silver pot or pan for example. I guess they must be staring at something shiny ..an Aura perhaps

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here is a website with instructions on seeing your own Aura

www.geocities.com...

I have also heard babies are clear voyant for their first few months of life. So I would not disagree they can see Aura's.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have a friend who can see auras. He said the best auras are pure white. Mine is yellow, pink and sparkly. He sometimes sees people who have black where their aura should be. I asked him what the situation of these dark aura people is and they are never poor, rather, they are people in positions of power. I would love for him to see some famous powerful people so I could know if they have black auras.

I believe the people with black auras are not human, but are hybrids. When they die, they don't go to heaven or hell because they got their souls from fallen angels.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Hello. I wasn't aware that babies might be able to see aura but it does make sense.

I learned to see auras several years ago. I simple stand in front of a mirror with a white background behind me and let my eyes go wide not focusing on my image but more peripherally. Soon you will see a color pop out around your head and shoulder and sometimes for me it goes further down. I sometimes do the same thing out in public just to check things out. My aura is yellow gold most of the time but occasionally I will see a different color. Try it and let me know what you see.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokémon

Hello Pokemon,

Thanks for the Link.. I would love to see it for myself if it is Blue. That's one of my favorite colors

What would we find out about ourselves if Babies could talk?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Hi amber,

I don't doubt that information for a sec. Politicians are creepier than spiders to me.

A few years ago I did hear about a woman who could see Auras. She wouldn't get on a doomed flight because not one passenger or crew member showed any signs of light around their shoulders.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Thank you too live,

I'll try it tonight and see if I can spot my Aura colors.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping they're really Navy Blue

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hi again live,

I saw what looked like a smoky wave on my left shoulder, nothing on my right shoulder. I think it's working... so I'll try again later

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokémon

isnt that more to do with your eyes readjusting

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Auras can be photographed, at least a part of it. Look the the Kirlian Photography. You may want to take some shots of your shoulder if possible and generally, of your whole body/aura.

I'm sure humans have the skill to see auras, but most of them forget how to use that skill gradually when getting older and not concentrating on it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Be patient with it. Look about 6 inches above your head and just kinda stare wide. It should pop out in your peripheral vision.

I don't know if you ever looked at the puzzles that had hidden pictures in them but if so it is sort of the same principle.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

OHHMG!!!, this is what happened live,

I focused and focused and then focused some more above my head and I saw a very tall bright ME standing over ME

It was Creamy white with a thin dark blue band on the ends..

I lost it after a few seconds because I was so excited
or it could have run off

That was awesome I must spread the word thank YOU LIVE.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There are some good exercises available online, I'll try and dig up the links. I taught myself to see aura's last summer, but for me it was something where I had to actually practice and do the exercises or the ability went away. I'm sure that this is similar to what toddlers, young children experience. It's noted that they lose this ability as they age, but there's always the potential to bring it back.

Basically, you need to teach your right and left brain to communicate fluidly, or something like that. All I know, is after I started doing the exercises, and started to really, and I mean REALLY, concentrate, I could see an aqua/whitish color around my head/shoulders in the mirror. Very interesting stuff.

www.thiaoouba.com...

^ Exercises as promised

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Thank YOU Doc,

I don't think ATS understands how Educational it is. This was my Third try and I got a Creamy white light with a Blue band around the edges, Very Cool ability to have.

I want to try and see the Auras on my Relatives as Well.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
there's an exercise somewhere that i read once that you can practice to see auras.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I can.

I USUALLY don't. I have to LOOK.
It's part of the PERSON. I don't think you could put someone in a room and expect me to see the aura out of the top of the room. I think that, as an experiment, is obviously designed by someone that can't see them but has the wrong idea about it.

For me, the best thing is to look at a person against a white wall. A bathtub is great, just sit there and look at your hand against the white background. You have to fuzz out and change your gaze.

When I first saw them, I could only see the innermost part, its really small, white usually, or blue, and only a fraction right up close to the person. Once you get that down, and recognize it, look outside it and you should start to see the colors.

A dark bedroom at night is good too. Just lay there and hold your hand up.
Making love is great - not trying to be crude but after some good loving - with a partner you love, there IS a pink glow. Look for it.

As a nurse, long ago, working with psychotic patients, I don't KNOW the time I diagnosed a tooth ache in a nonverbal patient because of the HUGE green splotch on the side of their face. I never could admit how I did that. Pain, to me, causes a certain greenish blob right over what hurts.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by hadriana]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ogund.3

Yes ogund

The feedback on this site is positive and very helpful for people like me. I'm capable and willing to go a step further with my given senses so I may as well let it be known. I can use them all now in an even kind of way.

If you find anymore Aura treats laying around the web let me know.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Thank You hadriana,

I'll have to try out that technique you suggestted

but What exactly do these Pinkish colors mean?

Do different type Auras on one person reflect another personality?

<<   2  3 >>

join