It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasrallah: Israel May Be Planning War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Nasrallah: Israel May Be Planning War

www.ynetnews.com

Hizbullah head tells Lebanese public upcoming IDF exercise possible sign Israel is preparing for another war

"Israel is planning for a new surprise war. In their message to the people in Israel they said to prepare for surprising developments, despite the fact that they know no one will open a war against them."

"Why do they say they? Why are they creating this atmosphere? They want to prepare their entity because they are the ones that start wars..."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Warnings of coming wars are rising fast... At this time you have to be blind to see where we are heading - But where are international peace movements - MSM is quiet to rising threats?

Where are everyone - or are we only ones here in ATS who really are concerned from the way world politics are going... Seems to be that I am only one wake up here in Finland.

Caucasus is about to broke to open civil wars... And news from Israel and Washington are far from engouraging... Pakistan is falling to abyss... Middle East is full of warnings!

I will soon post news related to this article here.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sounds like quite a party.

If I were attacked as often as Israel has been, I'd be preparing for war as well.

After all, their enemies have brought it to the Israelis multiple times.

You can't be surprised if you anticipate surprised.

And you can't get hit first if you hit first.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Old habits die hard eh...

For such a beautiful part of the world, to be filled with such hatred of different cultures and religions seems so ironic.

I doubt Israel will start a war, if what some people have been saying that Obama is steadily removing the U.S ties with Israel.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
- War mongering in great booster at Israeli media this evening,

"WW3 - Alert 6?"

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu emerged from his first meeting with US President Barack Obama Monday confident that Israel has the right to defend itself from the threat of a nuclear Iran.

Following four hours of talks with Obama, Netanyahu told Israeli reporters gathered across from the White House that there are no green, red or yellow lights from the US but rather a shared sense that Iran must not be allowed to develop a nuclear weapons capacity.

www.jpost.com...

'New Iran gov't won't stop nuke program'

A change in leadership in Teheran would be one of form and not substance, according to the latest IDF assessments, which rule out the possibility that a new president would be open to the possibility of freezing the Islamic republic's nuclear program.

www.jpost.com...

'US shouldn't link Iran, Palestinians'
www.jpost.com...

What Obama and Netanyahu really said to each other

And I indicated to Prime Minister Netanyahu in private what I have said publicly, which is that Iran obtaining a nuclear weapon would not only be a threat to Israel and a threat to the United States, but would be profoundly destabilizing in the international community as a whole and could set off a nuclear arms race in the Middle East that would be extraordinarily dangerous for all concerned, including for Iran.

www.haaretz.com...

Their meeting proceeded according to expectations. The president displayed reserved friendship, covering over the deep differences between the two leaders? positions. As expected, Netanyahu described the meeting as "very good and friendly," while Obama praised the prime minster publicly for his political skills and awareness of history, saying he believed Netanyahu would make "strategic decisions for Israel's security" during his term.

www.haaretz.com...

PA source: Netanyahu doesn't want peace

Source close to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas expresses disappointment with Israeli PM's statements after meeting with US president. 'He wants eternal negotiations, the US must prevent him from destroying peace process', sources says

"The Israeli government and its head are not interested in the peace process."

www.ynetnews.com...

- Irans news agencies reporting today:

Nasrallah: Israel primary disaster for Mideast
www.presstv.ir...

Israel practicing for new war?
www.presstv.ir...

Iran hits back at Obama's war talk
www.presstv.ir...

Diplomat: Hue and cry over Israel's attack on Iran a deception
www.irna.ir...

Larijani: Iran will never recognize Zionist regime
www.irna.ir...

Iranian President invited to Shanghai summit
www.irna.ir...

Russian instructor: Iran plays crucial role in regional security
www.irna.ir...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Gee this is news ? Heck all they needed to do is check ATS years ago to learn that Israel is planing a war against Iran .

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

War doesnt begin in days, or weeks, or not in months - but in years. In ATS we have known this coming for a long time now - and its just proof that we havent been wrong.

In the moment of attacks, and wars - we can jus say - we knew it.

War hasnt happened before, but that doesnt mean that we have been wrong in here - but very right about its coming.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I do agree with you .

I can not remember a time that the war drums were beating for so long and so loud and not seen a conflict unfold .

Perhaps the interesting question in all of this is , why hasn't it happened yet ? I am lead to believe that there have been some things going on behind the scenes for quite some time

But yes I think you are exactly right , that something is coming and my guess , it will most likely start no later then Oct.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

It's all they been talking about here in America. "Israel to attack Iran, Israel to attack Iran". Did you know there preparing mass graves here in America. Weve been sticking our fat greedy noses into other countries affairs for so long now I've almost become numb. And with this screwed up biblical attachment we have with Israel I wouldn't be surprised if we stuck our nose in this one too. Yes the world is falling apart at the seams and America is the one undoing those seams. This is not by any means the same America I was born into that's for sure.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Israel is a culture of War. It is what they have been promoting for ages. No one is surprised that Israel wishes to go to war over non existent Iranian nuclear weapons. No one is surprised that Israel broke the cease fire to rain fire down on women and children in Gaza. Israel thinks that they will gain peace by bringing war. They are fools to think so. Fools indeed.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The news needs to correct itself and speak the truth.

Israel doesn't want war and neither does Iran or the U.S.

It's ALWAYS a couple psychopaths who've had too much to sniff or drink that decide to attack other countries.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I am not so sure about the drunk part . These people seem to be very crafty and manipulative and are , as stated earlier , very patients .

They do seem to have a end goal and a reason to there madness , we however only see small aspects of there planing at any one time .

Either way its bad news for us , it always is . And by taking a side doesn't help us one bit as we just do not , nor will we ever have , the true facts of any issue .

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In another news report, Obama said that he gave until the end of the year to Iran for negociation, after that, Israel will have their war... and america it's concription.

We'll see what happens.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Our memories are so short. Those who for weeks launched rockets across the Israeli border, who were warned time and again to stop the attacks, in turn counterattacked which cost the lives of both Hamas and the civilians they hid among.

Israel is a nation immediately upon being founded was put under attack by a coalition of many.

Israel is a nation that has been under constant attack.

And those who can't defeat her, despise her.

They do their worst, killing innocent Israeli men, women, and children, and still the State of Israel remains.

That's gotta piss off a lot of stupid people.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

If Israel would end the Apartheid, the illegal settlements, and abide by international laws and end the Illegal occupation, none of the rocket fire would have needed to happen. Israel killed many many more people in two weeks in Gaza, than ever died from the tiny home made rockets fired by Hammas. Do not forget that Israel broke the ceasefire, not Hammas.
It is time for Israel to end the nonsense, and begin the process for the two state solution. Israles penchant for war, has only brought suffering on both sides. One cannot blame the oppressed Palestinians, only their oppressors.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

Hamas broke the ceasefire. They launched rockets for weeks. FOR WEEKS with Israel telling them to knock it off!

And if you attack someone, and they in turn kill more of you than you killed of theirs, it's called tough-titty.

Don't start a fight. And you won't get folks killed.

International law is being followed. How in hell is it unlawful to settle in land you conquered?

Explain that to me!

The land I live on was Choctaw. Then it was Spanish.

Then it was French. Then English.

Then US territory.

Then Confederate.

And again, US territory.

The land belongs to those who vanquish the losers, especially after the losers were the ones who started the fight.

This has been the understanding and rule of law since time began.

How about Russia leaving their occupied portion of Finland?

That's right. No Jews involved.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Sounds like quite a party.

If I were attacked as often as Israel has been, I'd be preparing for war as well.

After all, their enemies have brought it to the Israelis multiple times.

You can't be surprised if you anticipate surprised.

And you can't get hit first if you hit first.

Name the last time they were attacked? Recently you say....looka lil deeper and u might say they did some attacking of their own. They are woosey instigator jerks.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

The last time they were attacked? The last time they were attacked in any numbers was the rocket attacks from Gaza that began in December, 2008.

The time before that was the attacks by Hizballah from southern Lebanon in the Second Lebanon War, 1978 to present.

The time before that was the Al-Aqsa Intifadah between 2000 and 2007.

The Second Gulf War found Iraq launching rockets into Israel in 1991.

The First Intifada, an urban attack by Palestinians over Israeli rule in Gaza and the West Bank lasted from 1987 to 1983.

Before that, in response to repeated attacks by guerrillas, Israel invaded Lebanon 1982-1984.

Before that, was the Oksirak Raid to destroy the Iraqi reactor in 1981.

Before that was the Yom Kippur War of 1973, against Egypt and Syria.

In 1967, Israel launched a preemptive strike against Egypt, Jordan, and Syria, all of whom were building up their border with multiple divisions with the stated purpose of destroying Israel.

Before that, after three Israelis were killed following a mine explosion, Israel struck the Hebron al-Fatah guerilla camp, from where the attackers originated.

And raids and counter raids on and on and on, all the way back to their founding.

If one actually breaks out the history books, one can learn many things. And one of those things is that Israel doesn't start fights, but they do finish them.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is coming from the head of a notorious terrorist organization that has invested their time,money and lifetime trying to kill and inflict as many loss of life,pain and suffering to thousands upon thousands of Israeli civilians.

Thats is not to say that the Israeli government has a clear history, but common.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Bunch]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Israel is gearing up to attack Iran because they don't want Iran to get the BomB. And it is just a scary to know that Israel has the BomB already. In May 1948, Israel became an independent state after Israel was recognised by the United Nations as a country in its own right within the Middle East. However alot of people were already living there and soon began to be relocated to smaller and smaller areas now known as the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Don't you see!! There were already people living there. Who would dislocate a people from the only land they've ever known and place them in a small area?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join