It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
We with You are the creators of the New World Order.

You have control.

Based on which portions you copy and make known,
is what magic spells you cast to experience in the future.

So copy that which you like,
copy from the world in which you would prefer to live.

Envision it and write about it.

I believe that local legal override is a wonderful feature for the NWO.
This allows for a local group to override the laws of a larger group within it's jurisdiction.
Just as now a local group can override to make more things illegal,
local legal override allows for the local group to make more things be legal.

Vote for an idea by copying it and spreading it across the internet.
We with You dictate our future.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I see were most of you are coming from with the gloom and doom out look because I was once there my self. Hope fully you can expand your research more toward the physics of this universe and come to the realization that what we see with our eyes is but a small fraction of the frequency spectrum.

What does that have to do with the new world order you might say? I would say to you that all this world is...is energy affecting matter. We are all energy, down to the atom and on to infinite. We live in a holographic universe. The powers to be know this and manipulate society with this being the most important form of manipulation.

We create our collective reality through thought, felling and emotion. By manipulating society through fear they keep us resonating at a low frequency. Resulting in the world we see around us. When enough of us realize this reality and move past the initial shock of the deception.(the hundredth monkey affect)

Reality will move with that force. Basicly I believe this is part of the evolution of humanity and what will eventually happen is, through the mass populace focusing on change. That will happen for the laws of the universe make it so. Fear is our enemy for it locks us in a small box with few options, always searching for an external savior.

When we view one another and all situations through the emotion of love and exeptence we create that reality(higher frequency). By looking inside your self for answers you have no choice but to come to the realization that you are the only thing you have control over. Personal responsibility and love for self will be the way out of suffering and the elimination of ego from the human race.

We are witnessing the death of material society. The economic collapse, fear of world war 3, NWO, end of the world etc. Is forcing people to look to what really matters, our families, each other, the earth. I look at this time and the coming 2012 as a huge positive step toward the golden age.

Stay positive and quite feeding there agenda through fear for your only prolonging your own suffering and slowing the shift of the collective reality we create. We are creators and the sooner we understand that the sooner we will realize our power and dream a new reality into existence. Enjoy the ride!

We hold the power to ruin someones day with negativity or we can make someones day with a smile.

Note; 12/2012 marks the earths alignment with the galactic center of our galaxy.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Eyesa2diffcolors]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I wonder how many more tonnes they can squeeze out of us to bolster the economy?

Official gold reserves

Rank Country/Organization Gold

Gold
(tonnes)

8,133.5 The United States United States
3,412.6 Germany
2,508.8 France
2,451.8 Italy
1,054.0 People's Republic of China
1,040.1 Switzerland

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

"Project mocking bird"???

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eyesa2diffcolors

I was replying to an earlier post on this thread.
I am reading yours now I'll edit this post and reply to you, many posts to go over,

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

In light identifying Rockefeller as perhaps the holder of the technology
of Tesla (UFOs, death rays, Tasars and freeze rays included)
and running grand human experiments ( SS and perhaps atomic bomb
development in Germany) , who do you think is the most powerfiul man
in the world, at the top of the Illuminati NWO heap.

Some one has to be running things.
True I have only one source on what the specifics are but it
beats all the rhetoric of how bad things are without any thing
to say what happened. The oil companies were always
having fingers pointed at them by conspiracy rhetoric so
adding a few more items to the list just seems natural.

ED: Here is a secret society page, might still be working:
geocities.com...
I was just noting the Pierce family and the Pierce-Arrow
that Tesla converted and drove around Canada.
Bush's wife Barbara in Pierce family related and how much
did the manufactured, Pierce, know of Tesla's invention.
Was there an electricity from air power invention now in
the hands of the bush - Piers family
www.teslatech.info...
NIKOLA TESLA'S MOST AMAZING
PIERCE-ARROW CAR PROJECT OF 1931...

[edit on 5/21/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

In light identifying Rockefeller as perhaps the holder of the technology
of Tesla (UFOs, death rays, Tasars and freeze rays included)
and running grand human experiments ( SS and perhaps atomic bomb
development in Germany) ,

We with You hold this technology. It is public knowledge -- at least on the internet.
You might be interested to know we have already developed time-travel, and the ability to access different universes (Montauk Project).

who do you think is the most powerfiul man
in the world, at the top of the Illuminati NWO heap.

You are -- unless you use your power to give someone else that power.

In any case that someone will still be under your control, as you will experience the version of them most compatible with your beliefs.

Some one has to be running things.

Well if we look in nature, or even the brain, which part is "running things"?
Everybody is running everything.
You happen to be "running" your experience -- and the experience of those within your experience.

True I have only one source on what the specifics are but it
beats all the rhetoric of how bad things are without any thing
to say what happened. The oil companies were always
having fingers pointed at them by conspiracy rhetoric so
adding a few more items to the list just seems natural.

See this we might call distributing power to others.

I was just noting the Pierce family and the Pierce-Arrow
that Tesla converted and drove around Canada.
Bush's wife Barbara in Pierce family related and how much
did the manufactured, Pierce, know of Tesla's invention.
Was there an electricity from air power invention now in
the hands of the bush - Piers family
www.teslatech.info...
NIKOLA TESLA'S MOST AMAZING
PIERCE-ARROW CAR PROJECT OF 1931...

Yes Tesla really did make a wonderful contribution to society.
From the Ra material I've read he was a higher-density wanderer.

In the future we can take note of the wanderers in our society and see what we can learn from them.

All people can be provided for,
projects that help society can be funded and supported.

:-) *hugs*

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yeah, that car is a real puzzler.
And the Pierce name attached to it.

Tesla made it into the Illuminati with his Niagara Falls
design for the electrical power companies and at an early
age he was a super star.

He sort of stuck to his AC Electrostatic Electricity developments
which of course no one wanted. Yet apparently is the source
of world wide wonderment in the case of the UFO or saucers
or triangles.

But the car is different. Its not full of a sparky surroundings.
Or clouded in a purple haze. There was a self contained power
that would be the power plant of the UFO or saucer or triangle.
Yet its on the ground and perfectly usable.
Was it isotope power or inert gas exploded by his own Tesla
Ignition coil as the Papp Plasma Engine has demonstrated.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Read my previous posts.

I believe the most powerful man at the top of the NWO is either the Black Peope Adolfo Nicholas or it may be a hidden fact that it's actually King Juan Carlos of Spain who I think may be the Antichrist, there's a lot that of information as I listed that suggests that.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Slayer, you chose to put a masonic emblem on both the begining and end of your clip. What involvememt did the masons have in all this? The clip did not touch on this. I just need to know what you think so I know how many organized stalkers to send to your house.
Realy I am curious as to your take on it. You did a good job on the video.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by network dude]

[edit on 22-5-2009 by network dude]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phazon

Read my previous posts.

I believe the most powerful man at the top of the NWO is either the Black Peope Adolfo Nicholas or it may be a hidden fact that it's actually King Juan Carlos of Spain who I think may be the Antichrist, there's a lot that of information as I listed that suggests that.

OK.
Interesting.
The old King Carlos had his problems with the Jesuits.
They hid a lot of his gold and took off to France as he sent his
army to find them.

The NWO is in control of anti gravity which is a problem worse
than having too much gold.
Thus the NWO does everything based on whatever is necessary
to keep anti gravity secret is the thing to do.
NWO: We can kill people if the anti gravity is kept secret.
I think that is one of the driving forces of the leaders of
the NWO weather it be Rocky or others.

ED: If the NWO knows about anti gravity, do the Masons at some
level or is the knowledge shared throughout levels. Lets say at
some level the anti gravity is known and the lower levels are
just commanded to keep unknown secrets protected by the
commands of the upper levels.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Good Stuff Slayer , like others have said it's good to have all of the info on one page. I've actually emailed this to other people to have them read it and get their take on it. For some it's a complete shock , as if this JUST NOW started happening. It's helped to awaken a few people.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
William H. Terbo

Mr. Terbo was born in 1930 in Detroit, where his father’s seminal work in gear design was most utilized. With such a history in science and engineering, his higher education was simply a matter of “what engineering school to attend” rather than “what profession to follow.” After graduating from Purdue University, Mr. Terbo spent a number of years in the missile and space industry in Los Angeles, co-founding businesses in solid-state electronics and cryogenics. Since 1973, and until his retirement in 1990, Mr. Terbo had been associated with the development of data oriented services for international telecommunications carriers.

Mr. Terbo speaks regularly on the personality, ideals and accomplishments of Nikola Tesla. In the past 30 years he has given more than 150 interviews, spoken to at least 100 symposia, conferences or other events and made on camera (and/or voice-over) appearances in about 20 video documentaries for domestic and international network television. He has a personal archive of approximately 10,000 Tesla-related items

He would have to be a one year old to ride with Tesla in his free
energy car. But his father might have made gears for Tesla
and tell of at least siting in the car with the grand nephew.

The NWO has to suppress free energy inventions and this car
of Tesla is as crutial a fight as keeping anti gravity under wraps.
The Tesla Tower would have set the world flying around in UFOs.
Wow now NWO.

Link found by Google William H Terbo born:
www.teslamemorialsociety.org...
Page for External text.

[edit on 5/23/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by SLAYER69

I guess my definition and your definition of *overwhelming evidence* differs quite noticeably it seems.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Solomons]

Absolutely agree.

I see a lot of overwhelming evidence that shows each point to be false, misinterpreted, exaggerated, falsely connected or just simply misunderstood.

And again, I have to state that quoting someone else who believes something IS NOT EVIDENCE!

I don't care how many people believe all of this, the fact that they do does not mean it is true.

If I find 20 people who believe in faeries, and copy/paste ten videos by said people who believe in faeries, and quote segments and sections of previous scientific or historical data (selectively of course!) that seem to support the idea that faeries exist, does that make faeries a reality?

No, well, only if Alex Jones tells you it's true, then it must be!

Sorry, but this thread has done nothing to "convince" me that the NWO exists, I see nothing more than a lot of people quoting each other and repeating old legends as though it is evidence, when it really isn't.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Thats alright, cause you can deny free energy and the anti gravity
of the UFO also cause the NWO would have to be in control of these
things that do not exist to many people in the NWO.

Are there any who say that the NWO has control of the free energy
science and anti gravity.

If they say no, I say they do not know the NWO either.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Sorry, but this thread has done nothing to "convince" me that the NWO exists, I see nothing more than a lot of people quoting each other and repeating old legends as though it is evidence, when it really isn't.

That's good. It was never meant to try to "convince" anybody of anything. Reread the OP.

Try and have a nice day.

I am trying to gather it all in one thread. I thought I would bring it all to one location and post the findings. If anybody here has something they would like to add by all means do so. Please do your own research and see if you don't come up with the same scenario as I have. I'm not trying to be a Doom and Gloomer just somebody who has his eyes wide open. You be the judge.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Good Stuff Slayer , like others have said it's good to have all of the info on one page. I've actually emailed this to other people to have them read it and get their take on it. For some it's a complete shock , as if this JUST NOW started happening. It's helped to awaken a few people.

the real funny thing is that most people are aware of the bits and pieces but it isn't until you lay it out so they can see how the bits fit together like a giant jigsaw puzzle that they will see it. Even then some will deny it's existence. Oh Well

Like I said before and I'll say it again.

Some people will look at it and say...

1. It's not real!
Even though there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

2. It's real and how wonderful.
Even though there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

3. It's real and we are headed for a nightmare and nobody is listening.
Even though there is overwhelming evidence.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
As I also noted on the media comments page, excellent job with this, OP.

Forgive me if it has already been asked and answered elsewhere, but what is the background music/composer you used here? I thought it was extremely fitting, not to mention haunting and beautiful in its own right.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'd also like to note that I think it was great you made use of mostly "mainstream" figures and quotes...Eisenhauer, Kennedy, Cheney, Bush seinior, mainstream media figures, etc. This will allow the message to resonate more with "normal people" (e.g., non-ATS types and those who haven't though as much on these topics as we have) who might be turned off by some of the more fringe-oriented and esoteric figures in the conspiracy field. Here you have it straight from the horses' mouth, as it were. Again, great job with this.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by detachedindividual

That's good. It was never meant to try to "convince" anybody of anything. Reread the OP.

Try and have a nice day.

I am trying to gather it all in one thread. I thought I would bring it all to one location and post the findings. If anybody here has something they would like to add by all means do so. Please do your own research and see if you don't come up with the same scenario as I have. I'm not trying to be a Doom and Gloomer just somebody who has his eyes wide open. You be the judge.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

I think Slayer is being honest here. He doesn't want to deceive people about this stuff. In fact, he encourages all who read this thread to do their own research. Anyone who doubts this stuff is true, do your own research on it. It just seems nearly impossible for all of these things to be mere coincidence. Although this thread helped me wake up and see the big picture, it was the aaron russo video that had me at hello.

Was it easy to believe that many of the things I used to repress made too much sense? No it wasn't. If you are still not convinced, I say this to you:
Why is there so much secrecy involved in all these things. At the most basic levels there is so much secrecy that one must ask "why?"

Think about your self and put all this stuff aside. Do you have much secrecy in your own life? Do you often tell lies? If so why? Explain to yourself why secrecy is needed for you to know truth?

When you are alone physically, mentally and spiritually, do you need secrets to know basic truths about the world around you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join