It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have yet see the movie.
I'm kind of torn about it's release myself. I kind of liked the idea of knowing something other people didn't
Oh well we are going to get a whole new crop of people who think they are in the "Know"

[edit on 19-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Solomons, this has been going on for centuries. Fact of the matter is that the NWO concept is as old as mankind itself.

Right -
and isn't that long enough?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

SLAYER69
As a new member of this site, and not really knowing where to begin in this section, this is going to help me alot, thank you very much for taking the time to put this together very well! S&F

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Very well put together Slayer.

S & F

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

Welcome to ATS.
Spread the word bookmark this thread and use it as a reference.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
For those skeptics of the New World Order, here are a few quotes from the elites themselves that will make you understand better how real it is:

“The real truth of the matter is that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson.”
--Franklin D Roosevelt, US President 1933

"(The New World Order) cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most significant single component".
--Henry Kissinger

"Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions".
--Henry Kissinger (Spoken at the 'World Affairs Council' Press Conference, Regent Beverly Wiltshire Hotel, April 19th 1994.)

"We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money".
--Arthur Schlesinger Jr. (In Foreign Affairs, July/August 1995)

"Out of these troubled times, a New World Order can emerge under a United Nations that performs as envisioned by its founders”.
--George H.W. Bush (September 11, 1990 State of the Union)

"All of us will ultimately be judged on the effort we have contributed to building a NEW WORLD ORDER".
--Robert Kennedy (1967)

"All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
--David Rockefeller

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men, their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas."
--Brock Chisolm, former Director of the World Health Organization

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."
--Henry Ford

Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government".
--Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberg Conference, Evians, France, 1991

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If they say it themselves, then why is it still called a conspiracy theory?

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent."
--Statement made before U.S. Senate Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg

"We must strengthen the United Nations as a first step toward a World Government, patterned after our Own Government with a legislature, executive and judiciary and police."
--Walter Cronkite

"We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
--Woodrow Wilson

"The age of Nations must end... The Government of nations has decided to order their separate sovereignties into ONE GOVERNMENT to which they surrender their arms."
-- United Nation's World Constitution

"The Technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more CONTROLLED society. Such a society would be dominated by ELITE, unrestrained by traditional values."
-- Zbigniew Brezhinsky , Advisor to 5 U.S. Presidents - Executive Director Trilateral Commission. "Between two Ages"

"The most powerful clique in these elitist groups have one objective in common - they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereingty of the national independence of the United States. A second clique of international members in the CFR comprises the Wall Street international bankers and their key agents. Primarily, they want the world banking monopoly from whatever power ends up in the control of global government."
-- Rear Admiral Chester Ward, a former member of the CFR for 16 years

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

If they say it themselves, then why is it still called a conspiracy theory?

To marginalize and silence all those who dare to speak the truth. However, we must continue to do so as we are beginning to see our attempts at education on the subject pay off. The key to our victory is in our spreading the truth to counter their lies. That is why this thread and others like it are so important; document and highlight the truth of their plots with their own words and the evidence we Patriots have collected.

[edit on 5/20/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

"All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
--David Rockefeller

That was about the scariest one I've heard. That should be a wake up call for all of us.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes, the economic crisis, swine flu, wars are all part of it. You can read about this year's Bilderberg inside scoop at (of course) Prison Planet

It talks about how

Bilderberg are keen on stressing the problems caused by the economic crisis, as well as the threat of a disease pandemic, as a means of justifying centralization of power. According to [Jim] Tucker, [Carl] Bildt also discussed global warming in the context of a global tax on carbon emissions, which has long been a part of Bilderberg’s agenda. The global tax which will be paid directly to the UN will be introduced gradually, first of all as a barely noticeable tax at the gas pump, before being hiked up once it is in place, said Tucker.

Apparently we need a Global Department of Health, so the threat of a disease pandemic will make us more likely to accept it as crucial for our survival. Here comes the New World Order...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Clear and simple , i'm with you !

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

thanks dude; there are some images in there that I've not seen..

..it is a bit overwhelming: I mean, who actually knows, and who is clueless? or is it all just a synchromystical manifestation of the underlying control structure? are these images, signs, symbols, and coincidences happening by way of some sort of a collective quantum energy push, or are they deliberately planted by people who know?

how could a secret this big be kept by so many people? this is the question that always comes back to me.. the signs are all too obvious, but I can't get my head around that question.. advice?!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Very interesting thread indeed this one. I have learn t a lot from it. But I have one question. To me all this NWO stuff seems to revolve around the US ( or even Nrth America, and of course Europe. Unfortunately, these regions don't count for the 'world' as we know it, and in fact, don't even contain half the worlds population that people are claiming the NWO will be controlling. I seem to be missing the pieces on how the people, groups or oganisations behind the alleged NWO are going to control the rest of the world. How they would control a region like Asia is one that has me thinking that its not as big a deal as some people make out, or even true for that matter.
While there may be evidence of the NWO happening in the US, I am afraid the US is not the world ( though some people seem to think the world revolves around the US thats for sure ).
SO where is the evidence of NWO control happening in china, Africa, Asia, Oceania and Sth America???
Maybe someone could put up some evidence of this happing in the rest of the world, because I don't see it. I am open minded, but I think if we are going to nut out the NWO, then we need to do it more on a global scale, and not just on most of the northern hemisphere.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by volitionawareness

how could a secret this big be kept by so many people? this is the question that always comes back to me.. the signs are all too obvious, but I can't get my head around that question.. advice?!

They are no longer keeping anything a secret anymore.
If you haven't done so already re watch the videos. It's right out in the open.
I lost count on just how many "Officials" Use the phrase now.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

--David Rockefeller

That was about the scariest one I've heard. That should be a wake up call for all of us.

Something about Rockefeller.
Lets see what I can dig up:

The several special multidisciplinary, integrated disciplines developed by the SS inner circle, as part of a plan of fiiture world government, included Geopolitics—combined politics and geography—including the ethnic studies and ‘racial science’ of the Ahnenerbe, linguistics, and culture—and Parapsychology—combined religion and psychology—for use in the MASS PSYCHOLOGY BIG LIE system.

Parapsychology would assist the ‘geopoliticians’ in maintaining mind control of particular populations, creating psychological conditioning conducive to unquestioned obedience to faceless authority. This system was ordered by John D. Rockefeller in 1923, when his people trained the SS and chose Hitler as the future leader ofthe Third Reich, as R & D for the fiiture mass-psychological control technology, now applied in America since 1945.

From the only 'Alien' book that sells.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Thank you SLAYER69, I have already done so and will make good use of this information.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks tesla man you have sent me in new directions to look.
Much appreciated.
Thanks again.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Good thread slayer.

I don't know what to think of the "NWO."

I don't think it's a set "entity" or organization. To me it's just the code word for eventual one world government.

If you think about it...eventually...should the human race live long enough...that would be the end evolution where everyone unites to live under one creed.

The world isn't ready for this though. As we've seen, people can't even get over their own religious beliefs and scorn others for what they believe in.

I for one believe in the sovereignty of my country..and the sovereignty of others.

That has disappeared in many ways by international law...and it will get worse...slowly but surely.

I'm not a big NWO guy...i haven't done much research on it..but I don't feel that I need to.

Many could say that the US is the leader of the NWO. After all, we are the leader of the UN.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Many could say that the US is the leader of the NWO. After all, we are the leader of the UN.

Thanks for the reply. The question becomes "If" it comes to pass whats from stopping a new Hitler, Pol pot or Stalin from taking power and then deciding who lives and who dies?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks tesla man you have sent me in new directions to look.
Much appreciated.
Thanks again.

You and me both, I have no ideas how to find a source that
give the same accounts.
Some I say its plausible.
A lot seems useful information and I should keep using it until
I tire of it or goes out of style.
However conspiracy seems like it will never go away
and no one to put their hand on the book and swear to it
Thus we believe what we can, mostly from people with their
own agenda and reasons to keep things secret.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join