It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You might add the fundamental corruption of the law via the legal system and it's roots in the Templar Crown Court. The obedience of lawyers and judges to this secret society and the false courts and false laws that result from it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Very Good Post: However, the issue of gold being held by citizens was repealled in 1974.

Remember, accurate information is very important, one of the tools of propaganda and mis-information from The Roman Empire, to the Catholic church to the Nazis and Communists was 'noise', ie the abilty to hide the truth behind multiple layers of mis-information. Even today, modern news is reported so differently from one side of the world to the other, that the masses simply haven't the time, patience or intelligence to filter the truth from the BS.

As a professional research scientist I have the time and resources to track and check lots of "stuff". Over the late two years I have become alarmedand annoyed at the widening of the spectrum of "total rubbish to absolute fact" that has crept in to various infomation sites and boards.

I'm not being critical or negative, again, a very good post.............but remember the chief tool we have is TRUTH......and the truth must be accurate.

Thanks again.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Heres a little about the CEO of cash for gold..

Whether related or not, the move proved to be a good one. Albar won refining contracts with United States government agencies, as well as a network of pawn brokers, dental labs and other major players in precious metal-intensive industries. By 2006, Albar was refining approximately 300,000 ounces of silver each week, and 10,000 ounces of gold. In recognition of the company’s astronomical growth, Albar was named to the prestigious Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in 2006 and 2007.

www.albarmetals.com...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   

ALBAR STRIKES GOVERNMENT GOLD AGAIN!!!

ah,Albar is Cash for Gold..Thats Precious...lol

www.albarmetals.com...
ALBAR STRIKES GOVERNMENT GOLD AGAIN!!!

Albar has been awarded two new United States Government precious metal auction bids today, out dueling over 25 competitors. One lot contains 389 ounces of Chinese gold bars valued in excess of $200,000. The second lot contains 320 ounces of oriental bars and rings with a value of $172,000.

This marks the 9th consecutive U.S. Government precious metal bid Albar has won over the past two years.

“The additional capacity and efficiency of our recently opened Florida facility plus newfound markets for fabricated .9999 gold product have given Albar a competitive edge over other precious metal refiners” According to Rick Gaare, Vice President of Operations.
Jeff Aronson
President

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
[

Google Search the following.

The Council on Foreign Relations
The Bilderberg Group
Trilateral Commission
New World Order
World Government....

You might add, as a subgroup to the NWO/CFR/TriLateralists/Bilderbergers
...the the very elusive '4th Reich'

you might add under the 'World Government' the subgroups;

BIS = bank of international settlements
ICC = international criminal court

* both these agencies require the over-ruling authority over the Sovereignty of individual Nations and Laws

thanks,

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
What's with the title? Those who know nothing about NWO are idiots?

Hope the NWO comes soon. I'm getting tired of hearing about it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Great! S&F!

I wrote something about the NWO yesterday, but from a more
psychological perception.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for those videos.

I suggest also "Kymatica", "Beyond the cutting edge", and of course
the Zeitgeist movies.

Its in our face now.
Denial its part of the conspiracy.

[]´s
RP

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Star and Flag Slayer!

You have done an awesome job of compiling the information on the NWO. any and every person here on the site should have a good read here and learn many new things.

May I suggest watching: The Obama Deception
At a certain point in the documentary they outline the fact that this administration has more CFR, Bilderberg and Council members than ever before in an administration.

Also it is true that Obama is a Bilderberg.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Here is the full version of the Obama deception.

reply to post by SLAYER69

Excellent thread as always mate.
It is an interesting read for anyone, whether they're familiar or not with the NWO subject.

Nice one

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
What's with the title? Those who know nothing about NWO are idiots?

As you've never heard of the well known series titled "the complete idiots guide to" then here is a little info.

en.wikipedia.org...

here are some of the titles.

images.google.co.uk...

indeed.....

[edit on 19/5/09 by blupblup]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I'll give you a star and flag for a well laid out post.Although ive read just about everything on the NWO for many years and i dont believe it for a second.Atleast the mainstream conspiracy view,i think its a natural progression with no need for hidden hands and would take centuries to come into fruition but there you go! Good thread.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Solomons]

As Jim Marrs so eloquently put it its only a conspiracy if you cant proove it. The evidence is everywhere however people are to dumbed down or lazy to look at it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What is that feeling? This nagging, inescapable fear I now hold. Doubt, shame, sorrow, darkness, inescapable. I want to resist it, I must, I need to keep what is, what was...Everything is different. I cannot deny it any longer. This is not coincidence, this is not chance, this is not something I can hide and repress.

I want to hold on to it, you dont understand what it entails. This is my destiny, this is real, this is truth.

Reading through and watching all the stuff in these videos/texts, it cannot be denied, it is the truth.

I have just awoken. Help me brothers, for it is dark and I need some help.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Awesome and informative guide, deserves a sticky really.

One can only hope

Thanks for interest.

Much appreciated.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Personally, I think the 'NWO' isn't as well organized as they're given credit for. That's both a strength and a weakness. I see it more as a loose collection of groups, ALL of whom want to be the top dawg. This promotes more infighting among themselves, but it also makes it tougher to define a target for the opposition. The one thing they all know, though, is that anyone NOT in one of those groups is the 'opposition'. That's us, folks.

See that's been my opinion for a while now. Although there is overwhelming evidence that it is in the works. I'm not sure they have as strong a hold YET. As we and they think.

Unless this whole financial debuckle was a fluke it could very well be a completely orchestrated ploy to shift resources around and they may not like the outcome. As China becomes wealthier they may not want to play ball with the "Elite" and now it's cramping their style.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
"This is why Gold Bullion is illegal in the United States today. You aren't allowed to have a large gold brick in your home. You can buy the rights to that bar of gold but your not allowed to have that brick in your home."

I just bought some gold bullion from a precious metals dealer in Portland Oregon. He didn't have a full brick but he had several 10oz. bars of 24kt gold bullion + Lots of gold bullion American $50.00 gold peices and some from Canada, China & South Africa.
A quick search of the internet and you can find lots of sites that are selling gold bars to keep in your home, safe or bank.
goldprice.org...

They will ban gold bullion/coin ownership after they have crashed the dollar but first they have to buy up as much as they can first,(gold jewelry ect..) then the confiscation can begin in earnest.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Great thread, would star and flag it more than once if I could.

May I add some info on Albert Pike? I'm sure many in this thread already know he was a Freemason who is at the heart of a lot of NWO rumors, including those that liken the Illuminati to a satanic-like cult that's trying to destroy religion, mainly through falsely representing God's message and having religious people follow false prophets.

Very few outsiders know about the intimate plans of Albert Pike and the architects of the New World Order. In the 19th Century Albert Pike established a framework for bringing about the One World Order. Based on a vision revealed to him, Albert Pike wrote a blueprint of events that would play themselves out in the 20th century, with even more of these events yet to come. It is this blueprint which we believe unseen leaders are following today, knowingly or not, to engineer the planned Third and Final World War.

Those who believe in a war against religion and the Illuminati generally believe this:

Pike was said to be a Satanist, who indulged in the occult, and he apparently possessed a bracelet which he used to summon Lucifer, with whom he had constant communication.

The Illuminati and Albert Pike

Adam Weishaupt (1748 - 1811) formed the Order of Perfectibilists on May 1, 1776 (to this day celebrated as May Day throughout many western countries), which later became known as the Illuminati, a secret society whose name means "Enlightened Ones". Although the Order was founded to provide an opportunity for the free exchange of ideas, Weishaupt's background as a Jesuit seems to have influenced the actual character of the society, such that the express aim of this Order became to abolish Christianity, and overturn all civil government.

An Italian revolutionary leader, Giusseppe Mazzini (1805-1872), a 33rd degree Mason, was selected by the Illuminati to head their worldwide operations in 1834. (Mazzini also founded the Mafia in 1860). Because of Mazzini's revolutionary activities in Europe, the Bavarian government cracked down on the Illuminati and other secret societies for allegedly plotting a massive overthrow of Europe's monarchies. As the secrets of the Illuminati were revealed, they were persecuted and eventually disbanded, only to re-establish themselves in the depths of other organizations, of which Freemasonry was one.

During his leadership, Mazzini enticed Albert Pike into the (now formally disbanded, but still operating) Illuminati. Pike was fascinated by the idea of a one world government, and when asked by Mazzini, readily agreed to write a ritual tome that guided the transition from average high-ranking mason into a top-ranking Illuminati mason (33rd degree). Since Mazzini also wanted Pike to head the Illuminati's American chapter, he clearly felt Pike was worthy of such a task. Mazzini's intention was that once a mason had made his way up the Freemason ladder and proven himself worthy, the highest ranking members would offer membership to the secret 'society within a society'.

It is for this reason that most Freemasons vehemently deny the evil intentions of their fraternity. Since the vast majority never reach the 30th degree, they would not be aware of the real purpose behind Masonry. When instructing Pike how the tome should be developed, Mazzini wrote the following to Pike in a letter dated January 22, 1870. Remember that Freemasonry wasn't started by Pike - rather it was infiltrated by the Illuminati who were looking for a respectable forum in which to hide their clandestine activities:

"We must allow all the federations to continue just as they are, with their systems, their central authorities and their diverse modes of correspondence between high grades of the same rite, organized as they are at the present, but we must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those Masons of high degree whom we shall select. With regard to our brothers in Masonry, these men must be pledges to the strictest secrecy. Through this supreme rite, we will govern all Freemasonry which will become the one international center, the more powerful because its direction will be unknown." 1

In 1871, Pike published the 861 page Masonic handbook known as the Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

After Mazzini's death on March 11, 1872, Pike appointed Adriano Lemmi (1822-1896, 33rd degree Mason), a banker from Florence, Italy, to run their subversive activities in Europe. Lemmi was a supporter of patriot and revolutionary Giuseppe Garibaldi, and may have been active in the Luciferian Society founded by Pike. Lemmi, in turn, was succeeded by Lenin and Trotsky, then by Stalin. The revolutionary activities of all these men were financed by British, French, German, and American international bankers; all of them dominated by the House of Rothschild.

Between 1859 and 1871, Pike worked out a military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world which he considered would forward the conspiracy to its final stage in the 20th Century.

In addition to the Supreme Council in Charleston, South Carolina, Pike established Supreme Councils in Rome, Italy (led by Mazzini); London, England (led by Palmerston); and Berlin, Germany (led by Bismarck). He set up 23 subordinate councils in strategic places throughout the world, including five Grand Central Directories in Washington, DC (North America), Montevideo (South America), Naples (Europe), Calcutta (Asia), and Mauritius (Africa), which were used to gather information. All of these branches have been the secret headquarters for the Illuminati's activities ever since.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

More about Pike and the prediction of three world wars.

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Pike's Letter to Mazzini

It is a commonly believed fallacy that for a short time, the Pike letter to Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. The British Library has confirmed in writing to me that such a document has never been in their possession. Furthermore, in Carr's book, Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".

It appears that Carr learned about this letter from Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The term "New World" is rooted in an ancient philosophical and RELIGIOUS idea. A PLAN that has been a work in progress for centuries by a small group of people with very deep, and revered religious beliefs. If you watch these VERY LONG documentaries, you'll understand what I mean:

PART ONE

PART TWO

Have some popcorn ready, they are almost 3 hours each!!!!!! But very informative to say the least.

edited to add PART THREE

[edit on 19-5-2009 by holywar]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Slayer, thank you for the head's up. For a while, I've heard portions and to be honest, didn't want to think that the Anglo-American group would push this far.

My willful ignorance on this was significant.

I would agree that while plans in the financial sector have been implemented, and have succeeded to a degree, they are not doing as well as they would wish.

There are still a few jokers in the deck.

The swelling number of people here in the US who are growing quite angry at the way things are going, may not be able to put their finger on exactly what is wrong, but they instinctively know that something absolutely sucks.

Americans are not known for their patience. So the effort to slowly lead us into a "go along to get along" state of mind does not exist. Folks are angry, and while they don't know all the players, they know the problem is in Washington.

The second joker in the deck is the sheer number of these increasingly pissed off Americans who are in fact, armed. It's really hard to offer only a choice of taking the blue or red pill, when the guy is pissed, armed and not buying in.

They may well take this nation down, but they'll be going down as well, and their carefully crafted institutions will likewise be destroyed in the process.

Once deprived of their insulating money, and they are artificially insulated from the masses, they in turn will drop faster than burdschitt in a downdraft.

In a time of chaos and anarchy, there won't be these high-dollar security people shuffling them to and fro. Those gated houses will be overcome and stripped and burned just like any others.

The friendly gate guard will not be on the job. The telephone system they rely on will be out of order. The power that enables their instant communications will be out.

They too, will be on their own. And even if they somehow survive, their institutions and those plans they have so carefully cultivated - will fall - never to return.

I assure you, if the Fed ever falls, it will never, and I mean never, be reinstated.

I have very strong feelings that things are headed down the crapper, but not in the controlled manner in which they intend. I note that a state of anger usually leads to a state of chaos, which leads to anarchy, which leads to general collapse.

You don't keep cutting and partially fell a tree. Once it starts over, it's going all the way to the ground.

Most will not survive. Many will. And they will pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and start over.

And each time, it gets better and lasts longer.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by dooper]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
FAIL.

Not even one mention of the Jesuits who are the ones at the top of the pyramid? C'mon people is this how far this site has gone off the rails?

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Phazon]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join