It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Survived Swine Flu But... - Above Politics 65

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
the swine flu? i thought we called it pneumonia.

[edit on 1/7/10 by ohsnaptruth]

had NO idea i already commented before!

[edit on 1/8/10 by ohsnaptruth]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think there's still hope. Country after country is looking where to "unload" unused vaccines bought in the millions (or 10's of millions) only to sit and draw dust in the racks. Yes, the flu has its toll, many have died and, unfortunately, more will until the season is over. In most cases though it was in relation to some other serious health problems (obesity, respiratory problems, heart disease, diabetes, to name some of the most prevalent).

The "scam" may have worked, not as beautifully as the bird flu (H5N1 was it?) but this time pharmaceutical executives didn't hold office so no cigar

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I got through Swine flu without going mental about it. Hell, someone with the virus was in the same room, coughing all over the place and what did I do? I listened to music with the guy. I didn't call the emergency men or stock up on Tamiflu.
It was just 'one of those things'. I liked the way it just vanished from the news. One day it was 'We're bracing ourselves, mutations, schools have confirmed cases, etc. etc.' Then the next it vanished. Still makes me grin thinking about it.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Modwolf]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
just wait until you see the first signs of...
manbirdpig flu

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is what you start to look like when you catch swine flu.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
A russian doctor proved the swine flu was man made lol -

I actually forgot the whole story because i remember reading it a while back

This was in all the news everywhere on the internet. Do yourselves a favor and go research

I'm not posting any links here - I don't talk "Politics" I could care less. Go research it if you even care

No one survived the swine flu - It was a man made killing machine obviously

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The Swine Flue is no joke.

I thought it was, I refused to get the vaccine (still do), and I got swine flue as did my roommates.

It is NOT a normal flue. I was afraid to go to sleep because it was so difficult to breath. A friend of mine with Asthma gave me shots of different inhalers (yes I know this was stupid, it was either this or rack up e-room) and they did provide temporary relief, but not much, it just made it so that i could finally sleep for short periods of time, to be woken by a return of complete and utter hell.

I was terrified of falling asleep and not ever waking up, suffocating to death. I had to suck in AS HARD AS I COULD, blow out AS HARD AS I COULD just to breath, and then I would cough and cough.

This flue is NOT just 'the flue' where you are puking and having stomach problems, if I were not a young man I would not have survived it without going to the hospital, and thinking back (I was in a hard place), I should have.

Please do not underestimate this flu, government conspiracy aside as someone who actually had it bad I can tell you that the respiratory problems will make you feel like you only got 1% of your lungs. Imagine staying up for 72 hours straight like I did because you were TRULY afraid you would die.

I would not even call it "fear" I would call it pragmatism. I knew that I could already barely breath, I needed to stay awake so that if it got worse I could get aid from my roommates and they could perform rescue breathing on me while the other one called 911. THAT's how bad it was, I was literally anticipating having my friends rescue breath me while I waited for 911, as I lay on the ground miserable awake scared and in pain (hurt to breathe).

Please do not underestimate this flu, do whatever you can to avoid getting it. One of my friends got it twice so you can KEEP getting this flu. He said that it wasn't as bad the second time, but was still REALLY bad.

Please guys, I know this # sounds like a joke, and the regular flu killed more people or whatever, but I have had the 'regular' flue and H1N1 and seriously there is NO comparison, H1N1 is magnitudes worse.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by sremmos]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

You are a puppet and only help to make the situation worse. I've been sick like that many times and you know what I did you help me? I drank Jack Daniels and vodka.

Glad to see you made it through alright and thanks for scaring people into getting unnecessary shots.

Edit- I had to reread your post because I thought that I was going to die or need rescue breathing performed on me. Do you work for the swine flue vaccination people?

THE SWINE FLU WAS A JOKE. My cousin works in pharmaceutical sales and had to conjure up creative ways with his team into selling the vaccination because they made too many and wanted a return on the money lost.

Don't be a puppet. If you can't make it through the flu, how the hell are you going to make it through a world wide catastrophe? Don't slow down the herd

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Dwellewd]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Actually, I'm sorry that I called you a puppet, I was still worked up over another post. I truly am sorry.

I was telling my co-workers about how Massachusetts is sitting on a bill that will let the police arrest and quarantine for up to a month and then fine you for 1000 dollars a day. They all laughed. They said, "There's no way that they would try to do that."

After I showed them the bill, they said," there's no way that they'll enforce it".

Some people live in a magical land where nothing is a problem until they're directly affected by it. And then often times they still don't get it. They'll just say," I guess this is how it is, then."

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11

Originally posted by PuterMan
It will have it's day yet.

Maybe but SARS is yet to have its day . Myself I am far more concerned about drug resistance tuberculosis and complacency that is creeping in towards HIV ....

I agree with you on this one. I am from South Africa, and winter is just getting started, but flu aside, guess what. The Soccer World cup is about to start right here in our little country, with thousands of people from all over coming to watch the event.... and guess which are the two diseases that is most rife in South Africa? Drug resistant tuberculosis and AIDS... I hope and pray that the soccer supporters only take back fond memories to their home countries instead of dreaded diseases!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
swine flu was just all hyped up by the mainstream media as always, people who say the government did it are wrong as they handled it well and contained it quickly. dont beleive the media and you will do just fine.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

Just have to throw this in the mix, topic started on 10-11-2005:

The real problem with bird flu - and all the other Super Plagues - is not the fatality rate. The crisis is not the number of people expected to die. It's the number of people who survive.

The most dangerous strains of the Super Plague are not lethal - the most dangerous forms cause chronic disease.
And the greatest danger chronic disease presents is social, and economic.

Overall, the situation has worsened considerably over the past 8 years, on every front - in public health, and peoples' social and financial lives.

Today, chronic disease is epidemic world wide. Over 400 million people are expected to die from chronic disease in the next 10 years, according to reports from the World Bank, and the World Health Organization. Nations are facing bankruptcy, because survivors living with chronic disease cost money to support, and don't contribute to the economic system.

We are in a crisis.

"Bird Flu: Why Worry Now?"

Look around. How many people do you know who are sick? How many just can't seem to get back up to par? ....Guillaine-Barre isn't the only danger.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
youre all silly. theres been a cure.

i just happened on this post. but i figured, why not just alleviate all these poor folks problems so they can focus on the real devils.

thats right, a cure. i'm not even gonna give you a link to a biased site. thats what ppl do right? thats not what i do. you cant find hateful info on this guy, thats how real this is. and dont be fooled by lookalikes please.

i'm gonna cure h1n1 right now. and aids. and lupus, herpes, and nearly cure cancer. all viruses, all bacteria, all fungi, and all parasites.

go look up bob beck. google it.

by running an electric current thru your blood, all things other than your blood are rendered useless, then flushed.

tons of proof, patents(which require proof), and real science.

if you die from aids or any flu or any disease youre a victim of the msm whos job it is, according to their check signers, these drug corporations, to get money outta you, you sir or maam are an idiot.

thats right. aids patients who dont cure themselves are idiots. bye bye ppl. population control. aids, bird flu, swine flu, all bs! all control. of course they want to shoot our kids and old folks and soon enough us up with everything they say is good. who profits?

this is a well documented case and there is no argument. doctors will either be enraged alongside you, or hate because theyre so brainwashed. i do not lie. this is THE biggest secret ever for pharmaceutical companies.

and you poor folks have no idea

the buddha shows limitless compassion

bob beck. thats all. go in peace

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I dont believe in germ theory. Pasteur on his deathbed agreed.

Its not the virus at all. But the environment. You.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
We have the dengue fever in Southern Florida. Of course, the MSM is blaming global warming, while the alternative media sources are probably ready to blame it on the shadow government. What they do not realize is that we have had it before, and we are having it again. This is what you get when you live in a tropical climate. Just use insect repellent and you will be fine.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
H1N1 pandemic is over!

blogs.wsj.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homer Fife
It's pretty silly to get as worked up as we all are about the flu..

Just take your supplements and keep living. I don't sit around worrying about getting sick. That's crazy.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Swine Flu was definitely hyped in order to produce profits - which is all pharma companies care about. Seasonal Flu kills many, many more people each year, and Swine Flu never even came close to the numbers we see each year from seasonal flu.

But in order to make profits, they have to create a fear, and as mainstream media is owned and told what to report, they hype up Swine Flu as if it's the end of the world and you'll die without your shot.

I'm sure most people on here know about the videos you can see on YouTube as to the side effects of these poisonous injections? Something else most of you probably already know, the pharma companies made a legal agreement that they are immune from lawsuits if there are negative side effects as a result of taking a flu shot. Why do that if they are 'safe and effective'?

I personally used to get sick ALL the time, though never took a flu shot, I jsut dealt with it. Since I've changed my diet, I literally have not been sick in over two years. I work in a call center with air that is continually circulated and sick people all around me. People around me would be dying with coughs and sneezes and runny nose (Basically all the fun stuff you hear about in NyQuil commercials) and the most I would get would be a runny nose or a slight cough for a day or two. Meanwhile, the folks eating poorly and taking drugs would be sick for weeks, sometimes months, miss a lot of work, and some ended up getting fired.

Health is about nutrition, not drugs. The human body is the only thing that can cure itself, but you have to provide it with the right materials to do so. Build a house with crappy materials, and your crappy house won't stand for 100 years. Build your body with crappy materials (Fast food, processed, chemicals, aspartame, pesticides, fungicides, etc) and your body will be crap and unable to do it's job of defending and protecting itself.

Something else most of you probably know is that the Sun doesn't cause cancer, it fights cancer by making your body produce Vitamin D. Supplements help, but nothing is as good as the natural Sunlight. Most people stay indoors because of the cold in the winter, as a result you see a lot more sickness/flu infection because people aren't getting their Vitamin D.

Nutrition = Health and protection from these things they throw at us.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
5 people in our office are sick. They are the 5 that did not get the flu shot. They should be mad at the first person that got infected, and themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join