It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hubble to be used to study the moon after repairs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brettray
its not like reverse conspiracies arent being practiced ever.
you do pose a good point there.

I could go further, what if they are also behind some of material and people who are promoting the theories as well? They could be the ones putting up the money to fund book deals, research materials and web sites to keep pushing such a reverse conspiracy. It keeps them in business after all, so why not?

i dont understand why the secrecy has to be there anyway.
eventally something will happen in the future and when it does... all credibility nasa and the gov't and the military may have built up will be lost.
im just waiting for the day

But what will it take? What is the "something"? Civilian space travel and moon landings? Or civilian owned space telescopes? Couldn't they just as easily destroy those and claim it was from "space junk" that they have been heavily promoting as of late?

What would be the absolute proof?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

which brings us to the constant problem we have here on ats with any sort of evidence.
nothing is good enough to act as proof for skeptics.
ive only got a few posts to my name, but i have been a daily skulker on this site for about a year now.
and the one consistent thing i see on this site and any other. is that any and all footage / pictures/ anomalies put forward are never ever going to be good enough. no matter how clear they may be.
then again i dont blame them. the amount of cgi and faked evidence out there is enough to but doubt into anyones mind.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brettray
reply to post by Soloist

which brings us to the constant problem we have here on ats with any sort of evidence.
nothing is good enough to act as proof for skeptics.
ive only got a few posts to my name, but i have been a daily skulker on this site for about a year now.
and the one consistent thing i see on this site and any other. is that any and all footage / pictures/ anomalies put forward are never ever going to be good enough. no matter how clear they may be.
then again i dont blame them. the amount of cgi and faked evidence out there is enough to but doubt into anyones mind.

Well cgi and fakery might have a little to do with it, however I think in the case of the moon, and Mars too, it's the people who let their imaginations go hog wild and are convinced they are seeing livestock(LOL), amusement parks and glass skyscrapers. They will go so far as to color in things and flip images around and make adjustments to give the appearance of whatever they think it may be.

This alone turns many people, myself included, away from any type of moon hoax claims.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join