It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

july 22 the REAL big day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I have been reading about the upcoming solar eclipse and found out that obama is in russia that same day

this is just a thought have not done alot of research but am asking everybody what they think

alot of people have fainted while listning to obama give a speech

also i saw a thread that if there was a anti christ he would have to show him self around that date right

he will probally be given a speech at the same time as the eclipse which will make it a pretty epic moment ppl will be fainting

1 question will eclipse be visible in russia and what do you think

ideas wanted..

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If Obama was the Anti Christ then that would mean he was the Maitreya but I don't really think so.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
7/22 is the reciprocal of pi.

luke 7:22 King James Bible
Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

matthew 7:22 "Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’

Hebrews 7:22 (King James Version) By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

just for posterity.

bible verses picked as the first 3 in a google search.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tdrowe2008
I have been reading about the upcoming solar eclipse and found out that obama is in russia that same day

this is just a thought have not done alot of research but am asking everybody what they think

alot of people have fainted while listning to obama give a speech

also i saw a thread that if there was a anti christ he would have to show him self around that date right

he will probally be given a speech at the same time as the eclipse which will make it a pretty epic moment ppl will be fainting

1 question will eclipse be visible in russia and what do you think

ideas wanted..

The total eclipse will not be visible from Moscow. Also Obama will most likely not be giving a speech at that time, as it will be just after 6:30 in the morning in Moscow at the time of the eclipse. Unless people rise REALLY, REALLY early there, and I know for fact that they do not, I HIGHLY doubt that the president will be giving a speech at that time.

For more of the scientific info on the eclipse:
eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

join