It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why havent i got a girlfriend yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Remeber to take pride in yourself, if you do this and think positive you will get a girlfriend. Be yourself, be nice these are the things that girls like. Also listen to them when they talk because that will get you in the good books.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

you are so handsome you`re sure will get a lot of girlfriends! just relax you are only 14 - some day you will wish the time back when you had no girlfriend...trust me...:-)

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sweetie you are only 14 dont sweat it. Dont look for it and dont seem desperate to have one, that will most always scare a girl away. You shouldnt need a gf to feel loved and appreciated, IMO nobody should need a partner to feel these things. I always say my first and only true love is myself. Sounds silly but it's true. Only I can make myself truly happy. Having someone else to share it with is just a bonus. Just be yourself and dont rush it, the right one will come along for you.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
IMO nobody should need a partner to feel these things. I always say my first and only true love is myself. Sounds silly but it's true. Only I can make myself truly happy. Having someone else to share it with is just a bonus.

Your first sentence is quite true. The rest are media propaganda at work!

Anyway, you can show love to everybody, not just one person or yourself.
it's difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's the best kind of love you can ever experience!

Sorry for getting too off topic!

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"girls like cars and money, girls will laugh at boys when there not funny"..good lyrics from Good Charlotte. Im 25, unemployed and have nothing to offer yet im also the nicest guy you could ever meet and just end up getting tread on as a emotional doormat. Girls arent worth worrying over, if I had the chance to be 14 again i'd be out BMX'ing, BASE jumping or Boarding around the slopes.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Lil'Dude,

Checked out your photo.

I can guarantee there is some sweet hottie out there right now that has a crush on you.

She hasn't told anyone and she is to shy to talk to you.

You pass her everyday so just keep your eyes open.

Give that great smile you have at every girl you pass.

The one who smiles back and then looks away is the one.

Trust me on this.

School has just began and their maturing.

You know the boobies and hips and stuff.

Once this happens you will notice her more often.

This isn't by accident.

Keep us posted.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Don't feel bad. I'm 20, never had a girlfiend. I've found no girls that interest me. Won't go chasing girls just because it's the guy thing to do.

You're 14. Just live. Enjoy being young. If you find a girl you like, do your best to ask her to home coming.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
I still have had no lover in my life (I am 14 now), but I seem like a normal person. I am not ugly, not a geek, not mean, not weird, and not inappropriate, but i still see other people (even the jerks who treat girls like crap) get girlfriends. I feel so left out, unloved, and isolated.

Do you think I am ugly? c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...

What should I do? Im getting depressed from this :bnghd:

Simple, because you missed the fact that women want MEN.

And when I say men, i don't mean beta males. I mean ALPHA males.
Not that betas don't get girl-friends... but chances against them.

FIRST:
1- Looks don't matter, YOU matter!!
Don't think about girls, looks, status, whatever! Start with yourself.

Respect yourself first, and all of that WILL follow.

2. Think ALPHA.
You have to get it in your head that getting girls don't matter. Women are MUCH more likely to stick with a man who wouldn't 'need' a woman than a man who does.

Display your powerful side. You know, the side of you that respects you enough to be unshook about what the worlds thinks of it.

It shows stability, reliability, and ultimately flares that cool effect.

3. KNOW that women WANT to be approached
Heck, its in a man's to do list to approach and get women. Heck, its in a man's agenda to take leadership.

So do just that.

But, you don't have to do point1 if your charisma is strong enough to express point 2. And if you think you don't have it, then your wrong because you DO.

4. Be your BEST self
It's that side of you that makes makes you feel 'at home' or with friends. That's your best self. Or... maybe there's better.

FINNALY
5. Nice guys finish last... but good guys always prevail!
Look man, look at those who are successful and understand their character. Heck look at Bruce Wayne. Take the money, cars, and power away and they can still be cool guys.

THAT's the key.

Don't act NICE because nice is not challenging.
Because when you act NICE, you don't show your true side, just your NICE side. Woman want things to be fun and interesting. And being nice is too easy of a victory.

Furthermore, you can't decent a persons true personality if all they get is the nice side. They want to know that they can be with somebody even when they are at their worst.

Don't be lazy and decide not to express the sides of you that make you a great person. If you dont know what they are, find it or make it.

-------------------
I was in a much worse place than you were. Its time you start respecting yourself and realize that you have the right to be you.

And I swear, the rest will follow in time.

And trust me, you want to establish that before getting a GF. Because if you don't, she WILL break your heart. Painfully.

Good luck bro. look forward to hearing great stories.
~Gambit VII

[edit on 15-9-2009 by GambitVII]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
"girls like cars and money, girls will laugh at boys when there not funny"..good lyrics from Good Charlotte. Im 25, unemployed and have nothing to offer yet im also the nicest guy you could ever meet and just end up getting tread on as a emotional doormat. Girls arent worth worrying over, if I had the chance to be 14 again i'd be out BMX'ing, BASE jumping or Boarding around the slopes.

Ohohooo my friend you should hear about some of my friends. Man they make me feel like I walk with crutches.

trust me, women can still find you attractive.

All it takes is a little use psychology my friend. Don't give up on yourself just because of all that.

Look, you already have a good mentality. Girls AREN'T worth worrying over. But it doesn't mean you can't have fun with them.

Don't deny that right to enjoy human interaction! IMO, I find it to be one of the most interesting challenges in life!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
even the jerks who treat girls like crap "

Well you definitely don't want a woman who likes confident boys who treat them like crap. Those type of girls are not mentally strong enough to handle real love, so they replace it by an attraction to a shallow confidence, which is actually hatred towards them.

but anyways I am a virgin too, but I don't even look for girls. i do it for God.

as for you, you need to realize that love will come in time, and you might want to look in different places.

It will come, and I'm very glad to hear that you are a gentlemen.

peace.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I don't think I could've handled a girlfriend at 14. What is happening with the world that these kids think they need to find opposite sex confidants at such a young age?

I mean, I'm not remarking about the OP here, but most kids don't even know their sexual preference by the age of 14. There are more important things to think about, like baseball and gym class.

Anyway, I was a fairly popular awkward nerd in school. I didn't have a real girlfriend til college really. Now I go into my hometown bar and get all the attention in the world because no one can believe who I turned out to be (hope i'm not tooting my horn too much here).

Don't worry about it. Girlfriends come and go, and believe me, you don't need to start learning about heartache at your age. Enjoy your friends, get in to trouble, play sports. Women will control you for most of the rest of your life anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Don't worry! You're 14! I'm 17 and never had a real boyfriend yet. I'm not ugly, either. Just a bit shy. You'll get more confident as you get older and you'll meet more girls.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
IMO it's better to be single. But it's important to have a skill-set that will allow you to communicate with people easily and effectively.

Not only will your probability of survival will increase, but you'll be more adaptable to your surrounding situations.

Communicating with the opposite sex helps break barriers in the whole socializing issue. Which to me, is a hindering factor to people who have potential to do more with their life.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

Trust me, forget love at your age. Even if you get a gf now she will break up with you after 5 years (should it last that long) saying you need to experience new things. SO STAY SINGLE AND HAVE FUN

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join