It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few dozen quotes of religious conspiracy! “If it weren’t for you, Jesus, I’d be an atheist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

OT "Hey moocowman jesus and yahweh are one and the same being"

Moocowman " How's that OT when jesus plainly asks Yahweh, why have you forsaken me lord "?

Though you indirectly asked this, it's true that Jesus and YHWH are in fact one in the same. John 6 and John 10.29 (ish) come to mind.

Jesus asking the Father why he'd forsaken him has to do with the three parts of the Trinity being separate entities, yet the same. It's hard to wrap the mind around, much like an infinite God.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Duh, dude I know this maybe hard for you to grasp but but but not everyone has beliefs.

That'd be a very boring person that doesn't have beliefs because, frankly, all people have believes. For example, you believe that Christianity isn't true.

You have but one source my friend "The bible" but even this simple statement becomes complicated because we immediately note that there are many variations with degrees of variance.

We have more sources than just the Bible. For example, Josephus. But, what happens when Josephus is brought up is that it is said that, "he's not good because he's a second hand source!!!!!" [What history book isn't?]

In relation to xtian sources and academics etc, It's interesting to see how even apologists are now seeing xtianity for what it is, Bart Erham has a nice little thread to himself this week.

The only apologists that are "seeing Christianity for what it is" are those who are influenced by anti-Christian thought, those who try to "apologize" for Christianity instead of giving an apology. Bart Erhman, contrary to what that thread this week may have made it seem, is not a new figure on the apologetics block. He's been around for years and there are numerous things written about him and things that point out the flaws in what he believes.

Dude, let's pretend for a second your right, I die and suddenly I'm in front of Yahweh and he's mightily pissed that I didn't believe what he told other people to tell me.

What would my response be do you think ?

Knowing me maybe something like this -

Father, when my son was born I saw perfection in his imperfections, you did not.

The flaw in this story is that God doesn't have to do any of this things for us, that you did for your son, until we're actually his child. This notion that "we're all God's children" is New Agey and unbiblical. The Bible actually teaches that we're actually enemies of God until we're part of his family, which happens when we accept Christ as our Savior. Until then, God has no responsibility to help us. Despite this, God shows his love toward us in that he doesn't wipe us off the Earth because of our sin.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

So disease is not caused by demons as claimed by many xtians, ?

Did you not read my response? Based on what I said, no, is the answer to "is disease caused by demons". Disease is an effect of the fall. No Christian that I know has said that disease is called by Christians.

Yes I did read your post, I asked you a simple yes/no question you gave me "the fall" answer which may or may not only mean anything to you.

Also, there is only one God. I could leave Christianity and start worshiping the god of pancakes

Clearly, based on the type of evidence (or lack of) that is required then clearly by definition "the god of pancakes" would be as real as the Yahweh god.

However, the fact remains that Yahweh tells you that he is jealous, being jealous requires something to be jealous of. When Yahweh discusses his jealousy it is in the context of where he forbids you to worship other gods, the penalty for breaking this law being death.

Logically, Yahwehjesusgod could not be jealous of something that does not exist therefore, according to the logic of your own scripture, other gods do exist.

and go and perform open heart surgury on someone and save their life that doesn't change the fact that there is only one God.

Well this is not a fact then is it, Yahwehjesus clearly says so, nevertheless there is exactly the same evidence for the reality of the Krishna god, again leaving us with the logical situation, that as the requirements to claim the existence of one god are exactly the same as multiples, then any claim of other gods is a valid claim.

Any good that is done in the world reflects YHWH God's love on the Earth.

As good is relative to the interpretation of an individual this is quite an arrogant claim.

So if these good things come from the creator of all that there is, where do the bad things come from ?

Logically as the bad things come from elsewhere (if the good things come from Yahwehjesus) then yawhejesus is not the creator of all that there is requiring another source of this action, which can only logically lead us to the other gods that yawhejesus is jealous of.

I look forward to your response

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Moocowman " How's that OT when jesus plainly asks Yahweh, why have you forsaken me lord "?

Though you indirectly asked this, it's true that Jesus and YHWH are in fact one in the same. John 6 and John 10.29 (ish) come to mind. Jesus asking the Father why he'd forsaken him has to do with the three parts of the Trinity being separate entities, yet the same. It's hard to wrap the mind around, much like an infinite God.

Clearly you have a mind keener than my own to be able to wrap it around the trinity.
It takes a great deal of cranial gymnastics and contortions to conclude that 2 characters in ancient texts one that goes by the name of Yahweh and one by the name of Jesus (a name that was shared by many many men at the time) are one and the same being.

This stretch of reasoning is compounded by that fact that one character ie Yahweh changes his name his second time around on earth and then is supposed to be speaking to himself.

So yahweh takes on a mortal body once again changes his name (an unchanging god?) to jesus and then starts teaching mortals about yahweh who resides in the sky.

It is quite easy see why (reasoning) people would reject this ridiculous (catholic?) proposition, to have a charter asking " Me me why have you rejected me ?" is hardly conducive to persuading people that this belief system is the how they should live.

Perhaps that's one of the reasons is why for centuries xtianity, was forced upon the populations through fear of torture or death.

Having a character in a texts being portrayed as simple carpenter (which would have been very unlikely but that is another issue) who is teaching, ignorant illiterate people, saying things like --

" I will be sitting at the side of me" or "the only way to me is through me"
When asked about the most important commandment he replies -
"Love me with all your heart -------"

The Encyclopedia Americana notes that the doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be

"beyond the grasp of human reason."

Now consider this, something which in our century is considered by very learned people to be "beyond the grasp of human reason." was being taught to illiterate and ignorant peasants under the yolk of the Roman empire, one of their main concerns in life being whether they will live to see their next birthday ?

Needless to say the text themselves speak otherwise, quite clearly common sense will tell us that, the ridiculous proposition of the trinity is the inception by those in religious authority to try and explain away theological problems to even to questioning sheeple.

Nevertheless, it's all well and good hearing what The Encyclopedia Americana has to say about the doctrine of the trinity ie "beyond the grasp of human reason." However should we investigate this doctrine our selves, reasoning people are in total agreement.

In a nutshell Octotom, the hierarchy of religious theologians, readily admit that the trinity is "beyond the grasp of human reason." so one can only conclude Octotom that it is also beyond your reasoning abilities and you just accept the doctrine of the trinity because someone else told you that Yahweh and Jesus are one and the same being. For you to not accept this insanity would probably mean you don't have enough faith.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

The only apologists that are "seeing Christianity for what it is" are those who are influenced by anti-Christian thought, those who try to "apologize" for Christianity instead of giving an apology

So when the catholic church apologized for the atrocities commited by christians, in the name of jesus/yahweh, it was under the influence of anti christian thought ? Needless to say , according to christian reasoning, any anti chistian thought comes from the devil. So you obviously belive that, catholic christians at least, are under the influence of the devil ?

Have you thought about contacting the Vatican and explainig to it where it's going wrong ?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

We have more sources than just the Bible. For example, Josephus.

Oh no, not Josephus again ! Josephus has been pretty well done to death on ATS when will xtians wise up to the fraud ?

Not a single writer before the 4th century – not Justin, Irenaeus, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, Cyprian, Arnobius, etc. – in all their defences against pagan hostility, makes a single reference to Josephus’ wondrous words.

The third century Church 'Father' Origen, for example, spent half his life and a quarter of a million words contending against the pagan writer Celsus. Origen drew on all sorts of proofs and witnesses to his arguments in his fierce defence of Christianity. He quotes from Josephus extensively. Yet even he makes no reference to this 'golden paragraph' from Josephus, which would have been the ultimate rebuttal. In fact, Origen actually said that Josephus was "not believing in Jesus as the Christ."

Origen did not quote the 'golden paragraph' because this paragraph had not yet been written.

It was absent from early copies of the works of Josephus and did not appear in Origen's third century version of Josephus, referenced in his Contra Celsum.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

The flaw in this story is that God doesn't have to do any of this things for us, that you did for your son, until we're actually his child.

So jesus who( according to you) is god is not the source of moraility, hmmm I must say Octotom, that's one I've never heard before. Clearly then if I'm reading you right, you're in agreement with me that my morals are greater than your gods.

This notion that "we're all God's children" is New Agey and unbiblical. The Bible actually teaches that we're actually enemies of God until we're part of his family, which happens when we accept Christ as our Savior
[/quote.

WOW! Octotom another first !!!! I can now see why xtians have been hated so much.

What a claim ! Every reference in the Torah in relation to "Gods children " (ie the Jews) is a lie Jews are the enemy of God !!!!!

I think you should be careful here Octotom, I don't know how that sits with ATS T&C, sounds a bit much like hate speech.

Until then, God has no responsibility to help us

Another absent father we can now see why the child support agencies were conceived. Gives good responsible fathers a bad name does your Jesusgod.
Makes a mockery of prayer then, no father who denies parental responsibility is going to answer a prayer is he, especially when his offspring are considered his enemy.

Despite this, God shows his love toward us in that he doesn't wipe us off the Earth because of our sin.

Apparently he doesn't do this because he promised Noah he wouldn't do it again so he is bound by his promise.

There again as (according to you) Noah was not his child but his enemy so it's very strange how he saved Noah and his ilk. Ah I know he only saved Noah ( Gods enemy) to care for all the millions of animals squashed into his wooden boat.

I think I've found my new ATS signature thanks to you Octotom hows this? --

Bible actually teaches that we're actually enemies of God -- Octotom christian authority

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

I think I've found my new ATS signature thanks to you Octotom hows this? --

Bible actually teaches that we're actually enemies of God -- Octotom christian authority

my friend octotom wasn't the first to say that truth moo...

It was the Apostle Paul, Saul of Tarsus.....

Romans 5:8-10 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Have a nice day!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Hey OT nice to see you join in your thread,

I note with interest you quote paul , so this claim was not made by god in the guise of jesus or god in the guise of yahwe, but a very bogus character who never actually met god in the guise of jesus or yahweh.

I also note the verse is somewhat different to what different to what Octotom has written and what I responded to.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hey OT nice to see you join in your thread,

moo, u made a funny!

I note with interest you quote paul , so this claim was not made by god in the guise of jesus or god in the guise of yahwe, but a very bogus character who never actually met god in the guise of jesus or yahweh.

I also note the verse is somewhat different to what different to what Octotom has written and what I responded to.

why Paul bogus my friend?

OT

ps how do you do such a good job cuttin and pastin...everyones quote...help me pls!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

my Cadywhompus friend, what's up?

Youre doing a good job here...

OT

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the complement

Copy the entire post then click respond
MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMBOURGHINI
Paste the entire post as a response, now the entire reply should be all the same text as up to this point.

Next

Copy my text --

Click the yellow qoute bubble and paste MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMBOURGHINI into the the text box so that this sentence-----

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMBOURGHINI is replaced with in exactly the same place

To change the above to italics or bold etc, just follow the same procedure, copy it, yellow quote bubble, paste it and it replaces the sentence in the same place, then recopy and quote it.

Now you delete anything that you don't want in the response, have a practice with this OT.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

why Paul bogus my friend?

I don't really have a great deal of time to go into my opinion of Paul at the moment OT, suffice to say from what I can gather there appears to be quite a few problems (to my mind) with this character.

A great source of information is Proffesor James Tabor in his Book the Jesus Dynasty, I think I spelled his name correct haven't got time to hunt the book down at the mo.

Google his name OT , as I recall he's a professor of religious studies somewhere or other so you'd have no conflict of intrests. Maybe you can find something on PDF.

Don't know about you but personally I prefer paper reading but keep forgetting what I read lol, so if you do find something readable on the net by Dr tabor let me know as it's always handy at the pc.

CU Later OT I got a bike to ride and my fat is hanging over my belt.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Dude, how's the riding and the weight? I found this, something I put together a while back....I remember you mentioned I had a complicated faith...so I thought I'd break it down a bit...thoughts?

1) Did you know Jesus’ Words make no sense, unless he’s God. See here for possible options… www.abovetopsecret.com...
a. Mark 13:31-His Words even out last TIME itself. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away
b. Matt 7:21-23-His says people’s eternity rest on Him. Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
c. John 8:46-He claims absolute perfection! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin
d. John 15:5, John 17:10. I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing……..Note: this is another passage that makes no sense without a divine Jesus. How could the phrase 'apart from me you can do nothing' make any sense--if Jesus were not God--omnipotent, omnipresent deity? John 17.10: All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. -- Note that Jesus is praying to God in this verse

2) Did you know He is PRE-EXISTENT?
a. John 3:13- No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven -- the Son of Man
b. John 6:38- For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me
c. John 8:23- But he continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world"
d. John 8:58,59-"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" At this, they picked up stones to stone him--Notice: This statement actually goes beyond pre-existence--it is an explicit claim to be YHWH

3) Did you know He can be everywhere AT THE SAME TIME?
a. Matt 18:20- For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
b. Matthew 28:20- And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

4) Did you know He is ALL POWERFUL?
a. Matthew 28:18- Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."
b. Mark 4:41- They were terrified and asked each other, "Who is this? Even the wind and the waves obey him!"
Luke 4:36- All the people were amazed and said to each other, "What is this teaching? With authority and power he gives orders to evil spirits and they come out!"
c. Luke 4:38-40- Jesus … rebuked the fever, and it left her. She got up at once and began to wait on them. When the sun was setting, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and laying his hands on each one, he healed them.
d. John 1:3- Through him [Jesus] all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made
e. John 5:27- And he [God] has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man."
f. John 6:37, 39-: "All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away… I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day"
g. John 10:17, 18-"… I lay down my life… I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again"

5) Did you know He asked for and ACCEPTED Worship?
a. Jeremiah 17:5-Jewish pre-requisite: This is what the Lord says: "Cursed is the one who trusts in man…"
b. Matthew 4:10- Jesus said to him… "Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only"
c. Mark 9:42-"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin…"
d. John 9:35-38- Jesus heard that they had thrown him out, and when he found him, he said, "Do you believe in the Son of Man?" "Who is he, sir?" the man asked. "Tell me so that I may believe in him." Jesus said, "You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you." Then the man said, "Lord, I believe," and he worshipped him.

6) Did you know He has ALL Authority?
a. To forgive sins?
i. Mark 2:5-10- When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven." Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, "Why does this fellow talk like that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?" Immediately Jesus knew in his spirit that this was what they were thinking in their hearts, and he said to them, "Why are you thinking these things? Which is easier: to say to the paralytic, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up, take your mat and walk'? But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins...."
ii. Luke 7:48,49- Then Jesus said to her, "Your sins are forgiven." The other guests began to say among themselves, "Who is this who even forgives sins?"
b. Over angels? Over the Sabbath? Over who goes to Heaven?
i. Mark 13:26-27- "At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.
ii. Mark 2:28- So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath."
iii. Matt 5:17-"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them…"
iv. Luke 10:19- I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you
v. John 17:2- For you granted him authority over all people
vi. Luke 22:29- And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me

7) Did you know HE IS EQUAL TO GOD? He’s called the Son of God- A son is of the same nature, the same species, the same essence, as his father. Jesus called God his Father, thereby saying that he is of the same nature as God. Jesus makes it clear that he is not just 'a son of God' or one of the 'sons of God' but 'the son of God' (the phrase 'sons of God' is sometimes used to refer to men or angels in the Old Testament). In every instance where Jesus refers to himself as 'God's Son', or to God as 'my Father', he implies that he is the one and only Son of God; co-equal and co-eternal with God.
a. Matthew 16.15-17: "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ [Messiah], the Son of the living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven."
b. Mark 14.62: Again the high priest asked him, "Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?" "I am," said Jesus.
c. John 5.17-23: Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God. Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these. For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. Sources: www.knowwhatyoubelieve.com...
d. John 15:23-He equate himself with God. He who hates me hates my Father as well.
e. John 5:22-He says He should be honored like God. Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him
f. John 12:44 & John 14:9-He says if you’ve seen me you’ve seen God. “When a man… looks at me, he sees the one who sent me” and “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”
g. John 8:19-He said if you knew Him, you know God. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.
h. Luke 19:43, 43-He says He (God) came to the Jewish people. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."
• John 5:17-He operates with God. Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.”
i. John 10:30-39-He claims complete equality with God. “I and the Father are one." 31 Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?" 33 "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God." 34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? 35 If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came -- and the Scripture cannot be broken -- 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? 37 Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. 38 But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father." 39 Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.”

In summary…Jesus is said to be…
Pre-existent "before Abraham was born, I am!" John 8:58

Omnipresent "and surely I am with you always" Matthew 28:20

Omniscient "you know all things … You believe at last!" John 16:30

Omnipotent "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me" Matthew 28:18

Worshipped "And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin…" Mark 9:42

A Divine Authority To forgive sins , To have authority over the laws of the Sabbath, That the elect and angels are his, To be able to give authority over evil to others, To have authority over all people

Word will outlast time "my words will never pass away" Mark 13:31

Sinless "Can any of you prove me guilty of sin?" John 8:46

That all God has is his "All I have is yours, and all you have is mine" - said praying to God - John 17:10

Freedom "If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" John 8:36

Send prophets "Therefore I am sending you prophets" Matthew 23:34

Deserve highest loyalty "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me" Mt 10:37

Equal with God that a response to him is the same as a response to God. John 15:23
that he is to be honoured to the same extent as God is honoured. John 5:22
that to see him is to see God. John 14:9
that to know him is to know God. John 8:19
that him coming to the Jewish people was same as God being there.Luke 19:43
that he operates with and to the same extent as God. John 5:17
that he is directly equal with God. John 10:30-39

That people's eternal destiny depends on their response to him. Mathew 7:21-23, John 8:24

CHRONICLES OF NARNIA, www.disney.co.uk...

Author, C. S. Lewis said, ''A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would either be a lunatic — on a level with the man who says he is a poached egg — or else the Devil of Hell. You must take your choice. Either this man was, and is, the Son of God, or else a madman or something worse. You can shut him up for a fool, you can spit at him and kill him as a demon, or you can fall at his feet and call him Lord and God. But let us not come with any patronizing nonsense about his being a great moral teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to."

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So you have this magical book where you extract the majority of your quotes from and you expect us to take you seriously?
You do know that in any other discipline if you were to use just one source you would be ridiculed. I don't think the bible is any different, It is a book, written by men (and few women?) who have delusions that what they hear is from god. The bible is full of holes, is factually malignant and is written in such a way as to obfuscate the logic and rationality and make magic seem real, when in fact, it appears that it is not at all.
It must be easy living a life true to one book, it makes things so much easier when decisions are deferred, but crikey jim, matey, this takes the cake!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I didn't remember one quote in the OP from the Bible...and yes, I have a Washing Machine...from Sears...its a nice one....extra large capacity...sweet!!!! And yep, I refer to ONE SOURCE when trying to UNDERSTAND the innner workings...its called the Sears Large Capacity Owners Manual....why would I search in the Home Depot manual...for my Sears...

Bible=Jesus=Bible

AorAki, your dry-by-posts may work on the youngsters, but not on this ole guy...better bring your A-game ey...mate

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join