It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting UFOs on camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hey guys. I was wondering, is there a camera anyone could recomend for getting UFOs on tape? I noticed some of the UFO videos i have seen are of good quality but they usualy are home video type cameras. So i was currious to see if anyone here on ATS has had success filming these things and what kind of camera did they use?
And has anyone had any success getting one on film in Infra Red?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
just yesterday i shot a pic of what i believe was a UFO with my Samsung SGH F480. Although it's just a cellphone cam, it has never dissappointed me since

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Mack

I use a Sony Carl Zeiss for my own phenom contacts. It's very clear with excellent audio and added zoom features. There is no infra red feature on this particular edition but it does a pretty good job for around $150.00- $234.00.

As far as the UFOs are concerened long as they are stationary you shouldn't have a problem, it's when they start to move you would need a camera that captures 1,000 to 10,000 frames per second(expensive).

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing, I plan on doing some "UFO hunting" this winter and would like to have a suitable camera in the event that I do see something unusual. I don't expect that I will, but then I've gone fishing many a time and had fun even when I've not caught anything so I don't see why this should be any different!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I thought more people here would be UFO hunters. I guess everyone does their UFO hunting on youtube now

oh yeah and sonic, let me know if you find anything out.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I recently have been using an old hand held camera like from early 2000 and it does not have digital video capability but It does have digital photo capability the only problem is I cant upload my video to my PC

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwest

well if you get a video capture card for your comp you could upload them to your PC. Either by hooking your camera up to it or hooking your VCR up to the comp and hooking the camera to the VCR.
Do you have anything cool worth uploading?

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I just picked up an old school sony nightshot from a pawn shop for 40 bucks with the charger and everything. Works great i did the microswitch mod so i do not have to do the nightshot in green and i can adjust the exposure so ill give it a go and see what happens.

top topics

join