It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO over Pasco County Florida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

says channel 13 fox new's covered this story

other threads on pasco county didn't have any video just picture's.

so f this post is inappropriate close or move or delete what ever ya feel to be best.

the video has 14 thousand views..is it real or what?

flashing light looks as if government made..

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hmmm It looks real but there is no point of reference so it is difficult to tell how big it is. It looks terrestrial though. Secret Military craft?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Hmmm It looks real but there is no point of reference so it is difficult to tell how big it is. It looks terrestrial though. Secret Military craft?

kinda why i posted.

i really want to find out if this video is real or not.

if so all the triangle's people see are indeed military.
well 99% are.

cause if i saw this over head...unless i heard jet engines i would swear it was a ufo also.

for all i know alien ship's need flashing lights too.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Whoa. This footage definitely seems legit to me.
Only thing that throws me off is the flashing lights... makes me think it's man made.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Yes I have looked at it a few more times and It really does look very real. No sound which really is very strange indeed. The flashing light is actually the only reason for me to think it is military. But that is probably wrong to think that.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately, like the thousand other "lights at night" videos, there is nothing to really look into. No frame of reference, etc.

But that doesn't mean they are not real, just useless that's all. I doubt its anything alien if it is anything at all. I like to think that only man is dumb enough to fly super secret stuff at night and leave the parking lights on for all to see.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The very unique aspect of the video is THIS, the RED light on the bottom of the craft, at first look it may look like it is floating around, but its NOT, the position makes perfect sense if you think of this as an upside down PYRAMID.Do you see it? A Flying, Rotating, Upside Down Pyramid! And that is unlike any conventional craft we know of today! Not as easy to debunk as other videos in my opinion........

[edit on 18-5-2009 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Whoa. This footage definitely seems legit to me.
Only thing that throws me off is the flashing lights... makes me think it's man made.

Which shows how incredibly easy it would be for any ET visitors who wanted to remain anonymous and preserve an element of doubt to fool us - just stick a couple of coloured flashing lights on the bottom of their craft when in Earth's airspace and, hey presto, it's identified as a 'terrestrial craft'.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

Just what I was about to write....does anyone know morse code...that red light seemed to be flashing in a non-linear way...almost as if trying to communicate...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

Yes I noticed that too, the flashing light changes position relative to the triangle of white lights. I thought at first that various sides of the triangle had flashing lights. But you are right - the flashing light is not on the edge of the triangle of white lights, but beyond it, and shifting. So the craft is not exactly a triangle, despite appearances.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Malcram]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The flashing light would be a strobe, they are used on planes to show what direction they are heading at night. The video may be military but a top secret plane would probably not have a strobe and having a strobe that moves around defeats the purpose of the strobe and draws attention to the craft. Could that flashing light be a heli going around it to see what it is? If you look at the intensity of the strobe it is not at a super high altitude so that would indicate it is big. The odd thing to me is if it is UFO or military its is flying real slow and going in a tight circle, almost just rotating.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
sorry double clicked

[edit on 18-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
so the video is real?

it's either a ufo with a light...or a government plane with a light.

or the video is faked all together.

so far everyoen say's it looks real ..as i said it does look like good footage.

no idea why no sound.

but wonder why this post fell 3 pages back?

if everyone that post's think's it may be real?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I think the film content is real, not crappy enough with heavy pixelation and not movie quality which is an indication of CGI, so it looks like a real video to me. The cammera stays on the subject it is not shaking all over the place and it is visible when the cammera man zooms in AND out. pixelation,crystal clear video are all characteristics of hoaxes. Same thing with the UFO videos that are of clear blue sky and only show UFOs when zoomed in at the mx.
What we are seeing on the video is up for debate if it is UFO or military plane it is right there and is above top secret.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
so the video is real?

it's either a ufo with a light...or a government plane with a light.

or the video is faked all together.

so far everyoen say's it looks real ..as i said it does look like good footage.

no idea why no sound.

but wonder why this post fell 3 pages back?

if everyone that post's think's it may be real?

You need to turn up the volume I cranked mine up to hear the camera guy talking and a few kids in the background were also talking along with the sound of passing cars.

I'm guessing military aircraft or hoax. If the marines can make a plane that hovers and rotates in the sky I can only guess how far they have advanced by now.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
When did this supposedly happen? I live close enough to pasco county and never saw fox 13 show anything like this.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I so hope this does not get debunked..... the red light originally flashes in between the lights but towards the end it is almost upon one of the three lights, thus in "my opinion" ruling out helicopter so were one step closer to it being extra terrestrial ;op

for me its either reverse engineered military test flight of a ufo or the real deal. 50/50

if its a hoax ill be surprised but gotta keep "open" mind

awesome find, S&F for you sir...

by far one of the best ones yet bar the turkish one hovering above water!!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
why do we never get vids that show the final shot of the "craft" until it finally is gone from sight??? do they just shoot off at incredible speeds or dissolve away or lights turn off and is no longer visable, why is it always the movie/clip stops and were left begging for more, that way we could believe a bit more or explain a bit more.... not knowing is driving me nuts
)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Originally posted by ldyserenity
When did this supposedly happen? I live close enough to pasco county and never saw fox 13 show anything like this.

FYI a simple glimpse of YOU TUBE source shows it was from:

Created: Friday, 14 Mar 2008, 3:18 PM EDT

Hope nobody thought this was very recent.

It is impressive, but not current. That doesn't diminish relevance, just sayin'.

Regards...KK

[edit on 20-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Andy Ashe 30UK

Im with Ashe on this one, I wish there was more footage of ufos arriving or departing. It's a part of the puzzle that's missing a lot of the time which only adds to the mystery!! ('
')

Great find OP, S+F good clear footage ('
') that red light is perplexing...any takes on it???
('
')
Al

[edit on 20/5/09 by alryd]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join