It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview video of my mother's visions-NDE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well I have a video that has been posted here at ATS before so I figured why not post it for the contest!

My video is personal and based on true events that I discuss with my mother of her Near Death Experience. I think it shows many truths that we have a part in making our reality and mabey we get a little help.

Some of the big claims from her visions:
1) seeing Michael the angel and him guiding her through her visions (including taking her under the sphinx)
2) seeing Jesus, he called her daughter and she saw scars on his feet and hands
3) all of her senses were aware...she ate fruit and said she could smell heaven
4) she seemed to of judge herself with a divine eye and judge all of those who she crossed paths with and had empathy for all wrongs of these people
5) she seems to of experienced different levels....first very earthly, then traveled back in time, saw Egypt as in days of old, saw herself in a pst life living in Pilot's home in the time of Jesus
6) Saw a naked lady on a white horse with a book in her hands and she related this lady as death
7) she says we relearn many things when we die and some have to be reborn
8) she said that Ra was God (to the Egyptians at least)-we try to be careful of assuming more then what she saw or was told, since she was not told "of the world" we stay safe and say 'Michael told her Ra was God and showed her why the Egyptians believed this'
9) she saw her past loved ones, so many angels she couldn't count them, she saw what seemed to be fragile beings waiting outside of the gate
10) she was told she still had things to work on
11) was given a choice to push open the gate
12) she still crys when describing the beauty of Michael wings and Jesus' smile

I know I am forgetting some things-

The experience happened last June on the 20th, on the summer solstice....my father and I both witnessed her awakening many many times that day to tell of things she saw.

I present this as a experience, I dont try to use it as truth for preaching or establishing a belief system. I think its obvious that this experience cant be tied to ONE belief system.

I made the video only to share a phenomenon with others and to get genuine feedback. Please forgive, we are not video maker professionals!! *smiles* and enjoy!

So hey....flag us for sharing! If my video would win (I am sure there are going to be alot of great ones) Ill give the money to my mom (I do know that is a big 'IF'-but cant blame me for trying!!!)

Peace to all and I look forward to other videos!
LV

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi, LV~

I am glad you entered the video in the contest.

I loved these sessions you and Grandma (ats name of LeoVirgo's Mom) recorded.

I was very inspired by them and your Mother is so sincere I couldn't help but be inspired having watched them.

You did a wonderful job at the interviewer too!

Starred & Flagged.

Good Luck in the contest and thanks to both of you for sharing a very personal and awesome experience!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Cool stuff and a wonderful experience for your mother and you.

A couple of questions that caught my attention:

I understand that she is a Christian follower, but do you know if she was aware of the whole law of one, Ra material before this experience?

She talked about the hidden room under the paw of the Sphinx, this is something Edgar Casey talked about as well, and it seems like she knew that already?

I'm really interested in the whole NDE / OBE phenomena, and I am on the fence trying to figure out if it is internal to us and our brain (boring atheistic view) or there is something to the whole astral/spirit plane (that would be soo much fun), like most of us I want to believe in a higher meaning of life even though it is hard to see from where I stand.

Anyway thanks for sharing, and good thing that you are documenting this. Maybe you should try to get some professionals in and interview your mom as well.

I'll keep looking for video #6.

edit to add: if there is a thread for this video I'd gladly move my questions there.

[edit on May 22, 09 by mimer]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mimer
Cool stuff and a wonderful experience for your mother and you.

A couple of questions that caught my attention:

I understand that she is a Christian follower, but do you know if she was aware of the whole law of one, Ra material before this experience?

She talked about the hidden room under the paw of the Sphinx, this is something Edgar Casey talked about as well, and it seems like she knew that already?

I'm really interested in the whole NDE / OBE phenomena, and I am on the fence trying to figure out if it is internal to us and our brain (boring atheistic view) or there is something to the whole astral/spirit plane (that would be soo much fun), like most of us I want to believe in a higher meaning of life even though it is hard to see from where I stand.

Anyway thanks for sharing, and good thing that you are documenting this. Maybe you should try to get some professionals in and interview your mom as well.

I'll keep looking for video #6.

edit to add: if there is a thread for this video I'd gladly move my questions there.

[edit on May 22, 09 by mimer]

Hello mimer

Oddly enough, I was studying the Law of One about Ra and Edgar Cayce stuff as well...but Mom knew nothing about Edgar Cayce and I only told her a very small bit about the Law of One because she just isnt into anything that goes against her bible. My beliefs began to change a year or so before this experience and I was pretty much in my own world during that time because she just wouldnt even discuss things that I felt were amazing. I felt I was discovering great things....I was needing little sleep and food....I was literally high on life with my new curiosities, and what seemed to be great wisdom that made much more sense to my gut then following what this group of people believed in. The hardest thing for me was to not share this all with my mother.

I had found some gospels and I did share them with mom. But they were not about Ra or Sphinx. I shared with her the gnostic gospels, the gospels of the Nazarene and the gospels of peace. That was the first time she had a 'eye opener' that just maybe....all wasnt what many thought or think it is!

We both believe that this experience came to us because we asked to be shown something that we could share with others. We had so much empathy for the world and we felt that many are missing the mark of 'what is god'. We understood what nature tries to tell us which many do not listen to this voice any more, it is drowned by tech. things that keep us from entering the womb of the mother and exploring the things that were left here unto us. Everything, every single answer that is within our reach (we are not to understand or know all things here)....was already here before the bible....all the wisdom one needs to get to know and understand 'god' was already here before the first human. The template of the world holds the keys. The nature of god is something many are not seeking....many are only following blindly. I keep hoping that it is not true only few will understand, but my heart brakes because I do see this everyday.

Even the idea of Ra or any 'god' with a name....is only a limitation of what THEE really is. You cant name Thee. God is not she nor he. These are 2 things that one soon see's when they seek Thee. Every single word of our language only place limits on Thee. This is why every religion only touches some truths.

The Ra material is interesting....but like all things with words....it has its limits of what can be explained. The best wisdom has no words.

She still dreams about being below the sphinx....she dreams of looking through the books and seeing star charts. She says she saw what seemed to of been humans coming to 'Earth' in a craft. She has described several different shapes of crafts along with the star charts that seem to have some sort of directions with them but she doesnt ever understand them. She see's alot of ancient symbols in those books, such as the snake eating its own tail symbol. She see's zodiac symbols on the ceilings also. She was told that even though she didnt see anyone there....that someone has been keeping records there ever since man came to Earth. She said there are huge treasures, she was describing a golden chariot that sounded just unbelievable to think about.

I believe that experiences like this....are again, just a small slice of what all really is. Its not just black and white...some are saved and some are not. I hate to say it, but many believing whole heartidly in the bible are missing their purpose...which is to discern the nature of 'god'. They believe god will kill things, they believe god will ban one from heaven, they believe god needs special people and special land, they believe god requires a blood sacrifice.

They are mistaken.

I clearly remember after doing the video about her talking about Ra....I couldnt wait to get through the video so I could say "WHAT>>>DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST SAID>>>TELL ME MORE! *smiles* I do swear to ya...she had never even heard of Cayce until after her experience. I clearly remember asking if she had heard of him. I had to explain to her who and what he was....and she said that she would like to read up on him to see what he had to say. She still has never read up on Cayce. I think she tries to keep little distractions from her perspective, she treats it all as very holy.

She has been very ill so the videos have been put on the back burner for now.

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here is the discussion...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It could use a bump ump up

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I just want to note again, we claim nothing as truth, but as experience. What is truth? Is that even comprehendable here? I am not sure.

These things I say, are things I have gathered through study and moms experience was just the icing on the cake. So many things I was studying came to her in her experience. Imagine me sitting there with my bible, writing in it because it was all I had to write on....and looking at her while she tells me where the angels in the room were standing. It did change my belief and made me take no walk of faith as absolute.

I know what we say goes against the grain....but its not hard to see how its not black and white....just look, the world is unsure, the world is in chaos, 3 different religions stem from one man (Abraham)....many more stem again from Christianity. Some of the earliest writings of Christians were gnostic text. People are clinching their book when they need to know there are many books and the best book has no words.

In the end, I remind myself, let it be what it may, for all things have purpose even when we dont see what that is. Its like, many want to look at how they feel they understand -Christ had to die-but without the ones that killed him we would not have his death. We HAD to have the darkness to bring the blow. Both serve purpose, both have their place. The final purpose's all stems back for Thee.....nothing less. Just as the seed returns to the Earth, so the spirit returns to its womb.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I too have thought that in the pat 2 years I have discovered some great things. I think the reason that it is hard to tell other people about them is that they are meant for only us.

The reason others may not understand is because we all must experience them for ourselves. Meaning that they hold no importance to others until they experience them for themselves.

There is much I could share with my family, but I feel what i know at the time of this post is unique to me, my mind, my soul, and everything I am. It is what will help me evolve physically in this present time and further on in my journey.

That is a reason why it is difficult to " make " others understand what we "know"....

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

I too have thought that in the pat 2 years I have discovered some great things. I think the reason that it is hard to tell other people about them is that they are meant for only us.

The reason others may not understand is because we all must experience them for ourselves. Meaning that they hold no importance to others until they experience them for themselves.

There is much I could share with my family, but I feel what i know at the time of this post is unique to me, my mind, my soul, and everything I am. It is what will help me evolve physically in this present time and further on in my journey.

That is a reason why it is difficult to " make " others understand what we "know"....

I dont think its that we try to make others understand what we know...I think sharing experiences is what we are to do. Actually, many of my own thoughts changing were inspired through other people by them sharing their experiences with me. Some things are meant to be only for the personal self, but if we realize that others can be inspired by our experiences then we should share that.

My mother had some personal things she was told and shown and those she does not share on the videos but only with family because it directly pertained to our family.

When one realizes that we all learn from each other, the environment directly effects us, then we are to share....why keep such great experiences hidden from others?? I feel that this experience was given because we were not asking to be shown something for our own benefit. We asked to be shown something TO share.....I think if we were seeking a experience for our own desire we wouldnt not of received it.

ITs like, my mother seeing Jesus and going below the sphinx....why not share that??? It has inspired many people in hopes that there is more after this life. I think we would be selfish to NOT share.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

LeoVirgo,

Your mother is a sweet soul. I wish her health and happiness and time with her grand babies. You have confirmed something that I have thought for a while now. Egyptians, Mayans, UFO's, "Aliens", (I refer to them as celestial beings) are all tied together and tied to God and our creation in some way. I do not believe in Aliens like I said I think of them as celestial beings and have for a while. Your mother spoke of the Egyptains and you wrote of her speaking of man comming to earth in a craft. I can buy that I do believe God made Adam and Eve out of the dust because that is what the Bible says but what about Cian's wife and the land of Nod. In Genesis Cain says that he has been run off the face of the earth and went to a land of Nod and knew his wife. I think that one day soon we will understand how all of this ties together and why. I hope your video does well, I gave you a star and flag.
God bless you and your mother. Thank you for sharing such an amazing vision.
Melissa101

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Thank you for your kind thoughts and comments.

Before we decided to share this experience, there was alot of weighing within ourselves because we wanted people to know we did not bring this phenomenon out of pride or our own personal desires to be attached to anything of any value. We went through alot of humble thoughts and downing the ego just to be sure that we didnt bring the wrong vibe to others through the experience.

I agree that many of histories misunderstandings actually link together. We want to think that they are separate, but they arent, and I agree that many of what we see as aliens are celestial beings. If there is negative celestial beings I think somehow they are tied to humans past lives, past negative energies that still exist parallel to us in a way. But I am still siftin that thought also, just not sure exactly.

I love your signature btw....says alot in just a couple of lines.

Btw...I will pass on your kind wishes to mom in the morning! She had her whole family down this weekend (over 20 people) and had a house full of children. Its strange how things like that can lift a person higher then the clouds! Then you have other people who cant wait to get away from children....go figure.

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
hi LV,
i really enjoyed the video of you and your mum's experience with her nde, i was crying when she was crying about the gates to the kingdom!
god bless you both..

"If there is negative celestial beings I think somehow they are tied to humans past lives, past negative energies that still exist parallel to us in a way. But I am still siftin that thought also, just not sure exactly. "

i have experienced negative energies while doing reiki, they scared the hell out of me at first, now they are not so frequent and if and when they do appear (in my minds eye) i am no longer afraid of them. but it got me thinking about the cherubs who are mischeivous, it rang bells with me, i could be way off the mark here but they can be very naughty. not bad just teaching me afew lessons along the way as i go through this journey of life?

who knows maybe i am confusing them with something else! all will be revealed.

no eye has seen
no ear has heard
no mind has conceived
what god has prepared
for those that love him

1 corin 2:3

so does that mean what your mum saw and countless others have, that even though they saw wonderous things, that there is more that we can't even comprehend?

peace and love

MM

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Hello meremortal!

Thanks for commenting and bringing your thoughts forward. I hve been deeply pondering on this negative spiritual thing (demons or what have you ) so much here lately. To me....the duality would be to teach us. What if we do form our own inner demons or even our past attachments have created this 'image' of a negative entity.

With moms experience, I have been forced to think about this. She seemed to of been possessed when she came back to conciousness after the 3 days. It was so scary and it was so real. It was like mom was being imprisoned in her own body and this darkness was telling her to do horrid things to herself. I have a huge issue that this was or could of been her own personal darkness....so with her experience for now I feel this was a intervening spirit that is attatched to material/physical....then I have to choose what rabbit hole to go down from there. It boggles my mind....but I just dont accept the 'satan' idea like what the books tell us about or man lets on about.

My spirit says...if you do not give it power...it has no power over you.

I just dont know what to think about it....I wish I had a better idea on it all. What would happen to someones soul that rebukes that it is of the eternal divine life...would it remain to exist in the realm that it got created in...

Many rambles...and questions

Thanks again...its great to have others to share and ponder on thoughts with!

My best to you and yours
LV

top topics

join