It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab Your Antichrist-Maitreya Barf Bags Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
According to the "most brilliant" Christian and Muslim traditions, whoever is the first to step forward and refer to himself or herself (as supported by others) as any kind of global savior figure is automatically the evil one. This is reactionary; without any consideration of what the (at least hypothetical) new teacher is or would be actually offering... Crikey, is it any wonder that advanced (enough) beings have avoided formal Contact with this zoo like the deadliest of plagues? So, if ever truly applicable, whoever is the first Great Teacher is, to put it mildly, f-ed (barring a miracle or more). That's regardless of how far removed his or her actual story is from alleged Bible and Quran "prophecy." Tiny minds will always have to point fingers elsewhere. Congratulations all you blind believers in fairy tales. You've brainwashed yourselves, apparently irreversably, into your own sad and sick fate. And the horrors never end.

What would possibly convince the paranoid (enough), religiously or not, of real benevolence; the right balance of love and wisdom?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Whats your point.

Do you have one or did you just want to rant and get alot of people who agree with you so that you can get alot of points and stars?

If you would take a couple of minutes and read Revelations you will see that the criteria for the anti christ is a little deeper then stating that you are the anti christ.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The maitreya is just another scam until proven otherwise. So the delusional priests, rabbis, gurus, ect don't need to break out their prophecy books, just ignore it. It will go away

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Who said anything about stating anti-Christ? I would hope such a person would instead be able to state whether or not Christ actually existed.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

I'm going to have to commend your though, because it is true that religious zealots do tend to call Antri Christ every chance they get.

However to bash other's beliefs simply because you don't understand them makes you no better than the are. Truly you do NOT know if they're beliefs are wrong, you have no proof, and neither does anybody else.

Let bigones be bigones and don't judge based on personnal experience. I've met quite a few Christians and religious people on ATS that I may disagree with on religion, but otherwise these people are highly intelligent, compasionate and respectfull human beings of the highest kind.

This behaviour only serves to further divide our bretheren from each other. With each little fight about these simple matters, you further their goal of domination over the human species.

~Keeper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Sorry I'm simply more interested in facts than beliefs. That's not claiming I HAVE any major facts.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
He doesn't state any facts and he admits that he doesn't have any to begin with and replies with idiotic posts.

The only reason he started this thread was because it is clear how unpopular religion is on this site and he thought he would get alot of easy points.

Troll.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

LOL! As any invisible telepathic being is my mind's witness, I couldn't give a hairy rip less about points or the like on this site or anywhere. T'anks anyway.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well for one, any truly benevolent ET species would not attempt to push any particular religious/spiritual belief system for one. Maitreya's lot sure do.

I can't imagine any truly benevolent species of ET would be "allowed" to in any way interfere with Earth. I've always felt there must be some sort of "prime directive" for want of a better term that would prevent them from attempting any kind of mass, global revealing . We would have to find our way to them, when our space exploration makes leaps and bounds in the future. Anyone who came here would be revered as gods by many and mistrusted by many on the other hand. Either scenario is a nightmare for them, and for us as a species too.

Whatever bunch are coming in our lifetime (and I believe they truly are) are not good news, however they might appear. Just my opinion anyway.

[edit on 18/5/09 by cosmicpixie]
Edited for spelling, I'm tired and hitting the wrong keys all the time

[edit on 18/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Honestly, I completely understand where you are coming from. I have said many years that people are so blind spiritually, they wouldn't know Christ if he was standing in front of them.

Of course, I don't think Christ is or ever will be physically present on earth again. I think he has always been present spiritually.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

With that kind of mentality you will never come to any sort of truth, for all truth is belief my friend.

Facts are only our best guess at the time, nothing can be PROVEN, ever, for we are lacking in the tools to measure such things.

Our brains process about 2 Trillion bits of information every second, you are only conciously aware of 2 hundred thousand, what other kind of information do you think you would have acces to?

Is the sky blue because it is truly blue, or blue because we as a collective society have told ourselves it is blue?

~Keeper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Our brains process about 2 Trillion bits of information every second, you are only conciously aware of 2 hundred thousand, what other kind of information do you think you would have acces to?

~Keeper

I didn't know we were conscious of that much. I thought we were only conscious of 4000 bits of the information we receive every second.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The maitreya is just another attempt for the christians to villify another religion. the bible does not talk about The Maitreya it is a Buddhist thing. So naturally it must be work of the devil. Even the christians think their christ will come back but the whole think does not jive. This anti-christ (or maitreya) depending on who you ask) will be accepted by the world THEN jesus will come back. Now the christians have to label the first guy that calims to be christ as the anti-christ for their prophecy to come true. So anyone known at a global level will be known as a possible anti-christ thus this anti-christ/maitreya talk every election year. Have we ever had a president that was not thought to be the anti-christ?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Mack
The maitreya is just another attempt for the christians to villify another religion. the bible does not talk about The Maitreya it is a Buddhist thing. So naturally it must be work of the devil. Even the christians think their christ will come back but the whole think does not jive. This anti-christ (or maitreya) depending on who you ask) will be accepted by the world THEN jesus will come back. Now the christians have to label the first guy that calims to be christ as the anti-christ for their prophecy to come true. So anyone known at a global level will be known as a possible anti-christ thus this anti-christ/maitreya talk every election year. Have we ever had a president that was not thought to be the anti-christ?

www.biblecodedigest.com...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't go making fun of Maitreya if I were any of you. It's not something to play around with and it's not Project HAARP. That's a cover for unbelievers of religion. I wouldn't even say the name out loud...(not Harry Potter just don't say it aloud.)

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Of course the bible code talks about buddha you just have to spell it heh. Well i got a secret for you the REAL code. The bible talks about big bird being our savior but big bird is spelled "Jesus Christ". If you can find another religion outside christianity you can find a way christians say it is evil, not only that they can tell you how the bible says it is evil.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by The Mack]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Those are highly improbable sentences. If someone who rejects the Bible would at least read what they are rejecting they might look at what they are rejecting and reject it differently.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am more rejecting the bible code as a sorce of information. According to that bible code Buddha is mentioned when buddha is spelled heh.. Oddly enough heh sometimes spelled Heh, Hah, Hauh, Huah, or Hahuh is an egyptian god,which is where some believe the bible came from.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

top topics

join