It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Claims Ex-Pakistani PM Killed on Cheney's Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
www.thaindian.com...

Unbelievable if true. But moot anyway since the MSM will never touch it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Looks to be un-reliable at best to me. I assume when they say "General Stanley" they mean General Stanley McChrystal. There is speculation that he did assassinations for Cheney as seen in this article.
Did newly announced top Afghan general run Cheney's assassination wing?

Either way, this is harmful. Either its true, and we assassinated an ex prime minister, or its false, but people will see the article and believe it.

-E-

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Many of us had that figured out long before we saw this article.

It's only unbelievable to people who don't know America's history of interfering in the politics of other countries.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The article claims that the accusation is being made by Seymour Hersh.
He's a big name, so it will be interesting to see what comes of this.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here is an article I came across a couple of weeks ago. I've since heard it discussed on NPR and other places.

“Yuh. After 9/11, I haven’t written about this yet, but the Central Intelligence Agency was very deeply involved in domestic activities against people they thought to be enemies of the state. Without any legal authority for it. They haven’t been called on it yet. That does happen.

"Right now, today, there was a story in the New York Times that if you read it carefully mentioned something known as the Joint Special Operations Command -- JSOC it’s called. It is a special wing of our special operations community that is set up independently. They do not report to anybody, except in the Bush-Cheney days, they reported directly to the Cheney office. They did not report to the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff or to Mr. [Robert] Gates, the secretary of defense. They reported directly to him. ...

"Congress has no oversight of it. It’s an executive assassination ring essentially, and it’s been going on and on and on. Just today in the Times there was a story that its leaders, a three star admiral named [William H.] McRaven, ordered a stop to it because there were so many collateral deaths.

"Under President Bush’s authority, they’ve been going into countries, not talking to the ambassador or the CIA station chief, and finding people on a list and executing them and leaving. That’s been going on, in the name of all of us.

www.minnpost.com...

There is alot of doubt cast on Hersh's validity as a journalist, having been described as "anti-military" and "anti-American", and other accusations of making up facts. First off, since when is it anti-American to question the government? Second, let's not forget this was the man that broke the stories on the My Lai massacre in Vietnam, helped bring to light Iran-Contra, and revealed the full extent of Israel's nuclear program.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Someone336]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What I find interesting is, if this is true then not only is Bin Laden dead, but the US has been hiding from us....

The US death unit killed Bhutto because she had told Al-Jazeera TV about the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, Hersh said.

-E-

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
What I find interesting is, if this is true then not only is Bin Laden dead, but the US has been hiding from us....

The US death unit killed Bhutto because she had told Al-Jazeera TV about the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, Hersh said.

-E-

Heck yeah man... it brings the evil of that administration into sharp focus and raises new questions about the probability of 9/11 being an inside job.

After all, if Bin Laden didn't do it, they had to find a way to keep him A. Alive and frightening the masses into submission and B. Unable to proclaim his innocence.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The real reason and what could be the truth is to search 'Bhutto Frost' on You Tube

There are some interesting names coming up in that interview with Bhutto by David Frost

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest,in fact i think she was taken out by an American alphabet agency via the ISI.She may have brought a bit more stability to pakistan.And thats just not good for americas plans for the future.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

It wouldn't surprise me either. I saw that interview where she said Osama was dead. I thought at the time , oh this can't be good for her. As usual the MSM lay down and played dead. The interviewer, which I think was David Frost, didn't even question her about it.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The plot thickens...

Hersch is now denying he ever said that.

Of course, he'd be stupid NOT to, lol.

www.thaindian.com...

new topics

top topics

join