It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknessFollows

Do you believe the whole God thing is BS? You mentioned the difference between our religions. May I ask what yours is. I want insult it promise.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You have to know how your bible was formed based on the worship of enlil. His half brother enki became satan. These two still fight for power because enlil believes that only jews are chosen and has demanded them to rule us and everyone for eternity, This is your current world order. I would love to see it change and see humanity be united without racism especially americans serve jews, they live for jews, work for jews and idolized jews all their life and call a human being, a jewish man, god himself, I feel sorry for all of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeafterlife
You have to know how your bible was formed based on the worship of enlil. His half brother enki became satan. These two still fight for power because enlil believes that only jews are chosen and has demanded them to rule us and everyone for eternity, This is your current world order. I would love to see it change and see humanity be united without racism especially americans serve jews, they live for jews, work for jews and idolized jews all their life and call a human being, a jewish man, god himself, I feel sorry for all of them.

I respect your opinion about Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order but I disagree, and yes it would be nice to be at peace with everyone, including the Jews. Too much hatred towards them and I simply dont know why, other than, perhaps the Rothchild issue.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I don't agree, not matter how many youtube videos you post. For one thing, the NWO/Illuminati know better, they know Satan is made up by the Church, which is way lower in the pecking order than the Round Table Group, for instance. I am also certain that none of you, if you really think about it, wants to keep the Old World Order, do they? I think the New World Order of things will be aware of Mother Earth, the real old time religion, and forget about those "out there" Gods that most people think directs every aspect of their lives. I am talking about those who bow down to an invisible God figure and offer all that have in return for being "saved," and having a "ticket to a heavenly abode"

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think the final religion will be a counterfeit good and a counterfeit light. I believe it will be a form of pantheism where people will claim to be divine themselves and follow a leader who brings peace and "enlightenment" and who can work miracles.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'll be honest, i didn't read the entire topic, in fact this 'Satanic New World Order' was tiresome, and now it's down right annoying, i understand this was an Old Topic, but it's been a Topic that wont be let rest easy,

First, there is no proof that the 'NWO Elite' are 'Satanist' nor that that practice any 'ritual Sacrifice' nor that they want to turn the whole world 'Satanic'

Second, Satanist don't 'Worship Satan' nor do they partake in any 'Ritual Sacrifice' so hypothetically 'IF' any of the 'NWO Elite' were 'Satanist' none of that would take place,

Third, Hypothetical let us pretend that they are 'Satanist' and they want to turn the whole world 'Satanic'

Belief is 'Personal' meaning they can never change the way you 'Think', if your beliefs are that strong, they shall surpass any tribulations, the only way they could force you to partake in any 'rituals' is by threatening of death, and if it ever came to that, you pretend to give in, and can believe in any 'Fairy Tale' in your own mind,

if they select the option of 'Mind Control' you wont realize who you are believing in anyway, so it wont matter much then

and Fourth, Once more Hypothetically they are 'Satanist' they have the 'Freedom Of Religion' which means they are allowed to practice in any 'Religion' they desire

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I'm not saying that all NWO leaders are now Satanists. What I am saying is the NWO is also called the Biblical "One World Government" During those last 3 years people will be forced to worship a false God, Satan. He will perform false miracles to show he is genuine, when in fact he is the King of deception. It will fool atheists in to thinking they are now worshipping a God.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I think the final religion will be a counterfeit good and a counterfeit light. I believe it will be a form of pantheism where people will claim to be divine themselves and follow a leader who brings peace and "enlightenment" and who can work miracles.

Well I agree that Satan will surely be making miracles, dont be fooled. Satan Worship is the main goal of the NWO and will be the last form of Religion during that time. You can still be saved if you are Christian, just dont accept it or the mark.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wanna see some New World Order #? Ever heard of Amanita Muscaria? Well the marketing agents behind BET have. you don't have to look closely: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I'm not saying that all NWO leaders are now Satanists. What I am saying is the NWO is also called the Biblical "One World Government" During those last 3 years people will be forced to worship a false God, Satan. He will perform false miracles to show he is genuine, when in fact he is the King of deception. It will fool atheists in to thinking they are now worshipping a God.

Only if you Believe in that Nonsense,

and why would 'Atheists think they are worshiping a god when Atheists don't Worship any 'God'?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by 547000

Well I agree that Satan will surely be making miracles, dont be fooled. Satan Worship is the main goal of the NWO and will be the last form of Religion during that time. You can still be saved if you are Christian, just dont accept it or the mark.

Satanism and the NWO have no commonalities nay a 'One World Government'

Being Christian wont save anyone, i don't succumb to that Nonsense, nor shall i ever

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I understand you think God is a fictional charachter and I dont mean to sway your opinion. When I said that Christians will be saved in the "One World Government" NWO, that also applies to other Religions, I dont condemn others. It's a one on one with the guy upstairs that matters, not the label applied to any specific religion, no special rules, the word religion confuses so many and divides, when in fact it is so simple.

I'll quit preaching to you, I didnt intend on doing so.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join