It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I'm not a Satanist. I'm a Pragmatist.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Christianity teaches one to be humble, not boatsful or proud. We are not Holy nor pretend to be.

What makes you think that? I know Atheists with strong morals, values and Family ethics.

It's a personal relationship with God that we enjoy.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Christianity teaches one to be humble, not boatsful or proud. We are not Holy nor pretend to be.

What makes you think that? I know Atheists with strong morals, values and Family ethics.

It's a personal relationship with God that we enjoy.

Well the NWO is coming and they're not Satanists, they just like people to think they are because it makes them sound even more hokey and made up. When they take over and kill millions, where will your God be then?

You could very well say its gods way of taking people to heaven: Not really the way I'd have imagined going, really, being shot or gassed.

The trouble with christianity is that, at its core, it has a single message: Convert or Die

He who believeth in me shall have eternal life.
[CONVERT]

2 Thessalonians 1:8 (New International Version)
He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
1:9
They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power
[Die]

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death. But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
[Convert or Die]

Being given the choice to live by the rules or die a horrible death is no choice at all. It certainly does not constitute free will, it just ensures compliance because, well, you don't want to die, do you?

I'd rather not associate with a religion that has to promise torment and death to anybody who refuses to follow its tenets.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Then you believe that reality is what we believe it to be correct?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes and when moses got the ten commandments he ordered everyone to convert or be killed. When Jesus comse along and tells you to kill in his name, even your own family members, what then??

Moses? Heres a guy who went around creating plagues and killing infants.

Sounds like a real respectable dude right?

en.wikipedia.org...

Phinehas, the grandson of Aaron, put an end to the matter of the Midianite seduction by slaying two of the prominent offenders, but by that time a plague inflicted on the Israelites had already killed about twenty-four thousand persons. Moses was then told that because Phinehas had averted the wrath of God from the Israelites, Phinehas and his descendents were given the pledge of an everlasting priesthood.[77] After Moses had taken a census of the people, he sent an army to avenge the perceived evil brought on the Israelites by the Midianites. Numbers 31 says Moses instructed the Israelite soldiers to kill every Midianite woman, boy, and non-virgin girl, although virgin girls were shared amongst the soldiers.[78] The Israelites killed Balaam, and the five kings of Midian: Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba.[79]
Moses appointed Joshua, son of Nun, to succeed him as the leader of the Israelites.[80] Moses then died at the age of 120.[81]
Death
After all this was accomplished, Moses was warned that he would not be permitted to lead the nation of Israel across the Jordan river, but would die on its eastern shores (Num. 20:12).[82] He therefore assembled the tribes, and delivered to them a parting address, which forms the Book of Deuteronomy.[82] In this address it is commonly accepted that he recapitulated the Law, reminding them of its most important features.[82] When Moses finished, and he had pronounced a blessing on the people (Deut. 28:1-14), he went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, on 7 Adar[7] 2488[8] (about Feb-Mar 1271 BC).[82] God himself buried him in an unknown grave (Deut. 34:6).[11][82] Moses was thus the human instrument in the creation of the nation of Israel by communicating to it the Torah.[82] More humble than any other man (Num. 12:3), he enjoyed unique privileges, for "there hath not arisen a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the HaShem knew face to face" (Deut. 34:10).[82]

Cause this is the guy who said the jews have a god given right to Israel. Very disturbing.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Anyhow if you worship Jesus, you are in fact worshipping the last egyptian pharoah and founder of the Holy Roman Empire. Just thought you might like to know that before you go around saying that the final religion before NWO is Satanism and that we will all be worshipping satan.

Just for the record... I will bow down and worship no man. Over my dead body.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I didnt say the final religion in the NWO will be Satamism. I said it would be Satan worship. It will be deceptive. Many will believe him to be God. He will claim to be God.

You are badly mistaken on Christ. I also know that 2012 is not the Harvest, yet you bel;ieve in the 7 year tribulation. This is how religion gets so boggled up and has drifted off to occult type branches.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Thats because it started from occult like branches thats what me and these other gentlemen are trying to get through to you. History repeats itself.

This antichrist figures gonna come along and people are gonna hate him and hes gonna spread plagues and have christians killed as well as other religions and that Jesus guy ain't coming back, because he was one of them. You need to get smart about what is happening and look to history, it has happened at five times before and it is happening now.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random

Deuteronomy 22:5
"A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God."

Guess your place in hell is secure

Hi/
For as you judge, so also you shall be judged by your own words!
When one accuses, one also condemns themselves.
I say this, since you did use Scripture to defend your action of the above quote.

The Old Testament was the Old Testament.....I know Jesus Christ didn't do away with the Old Testament,
but came to fullfill it, and He did!
There is no more Sacrificial Lamb....for that Lamb was Jesus Christ.
The New Testament..
Love is what all the Commandments stand on.

Each person will have to answer to God at Judgment Day.

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

We will see who is correct in the end. I'm not bashing 2012 believers. I agree it will be a new era.

I worry about you being publically blasphemous. It is one of the few unforgivable sins. You might want to consider that.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yes it will be interesting to see wether points are added or deducted for my 'ability to think for myself' when I am judged.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How many people did GOD kill in the bible?

How many people did SATAN kill in the bible?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I worry about you being publically blasphemous. It is one of the few unforgivable sins. You might want to consider that.

So what you're saying is...we're condemned to death for having an opinion.

Not very fair, really.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
How many people did GOD kill in the bible?

How many people did SATAN kill in the bible?

Hi/

How did you arrive at those figures?

The Devil has surely murdered more then 'Mankind' alive!

helen

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Lot’s wife for looking back – 1
Er who was “wicked in the sight of the Lord” – 1
Onan for spilling his seed – 1
Pharaoh and 600 chariot captains (plus his entire army) – 601+
For dancing naked around Aaron’s golden calf – 3000
Aaron’s sons for offering strange fire before the Lord – 2
A blasphemer – 1
A man who picked up sticks on the Sabbath – 1
Korah, Dathan, and Abiram (and their families) – 12+
Burned to death for offering incense – 250
For complaining – 14,700
For “committing whoredom with the daughters of Moab” – 24,000
Midianite massacre (32,000 virgins were kept alive) – 90,000+
God tells Joshua to stoned to death Achan (and his family) for taking the accursed thing. – 5+
God tells Joshua to attack Ai and do what he did to Jericho (kill everyone). – 12,000
Joshua kills 5 kings and hangs their dead bodies on trees – 5
God delivered Canaanites and Perizzites – 10,000
Ehud delivers a message from God: a knife into the king’s belly – 1
God delivered Moabites – 10,000
God forces Midianite soldiers to kill each other. – 120,000
The Spirit of the Lord comes on Samson – 30
The Spirit of the Lord comes mightily on Samson – 1000
Samson’s God-assisted act of terrorism – 3000
“The Lord smote Benjamin” – 25,100
More Benjamites – 25,000
For looking into the ark of the Lord – 50,070
God delivered Philistines – 20
Samuel (at God’s command) hacks Agag to death – 1
“The Lord smote Nabal.” – 1
Uzzah for trying to keep the ark from falling – 1
David and Bathsheba’s baby boy – 1
Seven sons of Saul hung up before the Lord – 7
From plague as punishment for David’s census (men only; probably 200,000 if including women and children) – 70,000+
A prophet for believing another prophet’s lie – 1
Religious leaders killed in prayer contest – 450
God delivers the Syrians into the Israelites’ hands – 100,000
God makes a wall fall on Syrian soldiers – 27,000
God sent a lion to eat a man for not killing a prophet – 1
Ahaziah is killed for talking to the wrong god. – 1
Burned to death by God – 102
God sends two bears to kill children for making fun of Elisha’s bald head – 42
Trampled to death for disbelieving Elijah – 1
Jezebel – 1
God sent lions to kill “some” foreigners – 3+
Sleeping Assyrian soldiers – 185,000
Saul – 1
God delivers Israel into the hands of Judah – 500,000
Jeroboam – 1
“The Lord smote the Ethiopians.” – 1,000,000
God kills Jehoram by making his bowels fall out – 1
Judean soldiers – 120,000
Ezekiel’s wife – 1
Ananias and Sapphira – 2
Herod – 1

Number of people Satan has killed

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job … And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the LORD … put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother’s house…And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. — Job 1:1-19

God 2,391,431
Satan 10

100 Internets to god for killing as many as possible...

Now you do the math

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

Then again, it could all be a bunch of middle eastern nonsense.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Oh I don't discount that. But she did ask for the figures...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Sorry! No! I cant say you are condemned to death for having an opinion.

I'm only speaking my opinion. Just because we differ isnt going to make us burn in hell. You dont believe in hell so not to worry.

I actually want to ask you a few GOOD questions.

OOPS you didnt say that to me. Sorry for the reply

[edit on 10-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I did say it to you.

But you are implying that my opinion is blasphemy. My opinion is that God does not exist and that the bible is little more than a fairy tale designed to keep masses of people under control (what batter way to make sure people follow the law than to put the fear of god in them). You believe this is blasphemy and that I should not be saying such things.

Ergo, by your own beliefs you believe I should be denied this opinion and, if I have this opinion, I go to Hell where I burn forever and are tortured horribly...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

God doesnt mess around does he. He doesnt like to kill.

If you consider all the deaths caused by satanic acts of sin you wouldnt be able to count them all.

Aside from arguing a bit, I do have a question about the 2012 date.

I always figured since the Mayan calendar ended on that date many believed that the world will end on this date. Truly what is the harvest and what happens after the 2012 theory?

I never reallly knew or studied that aspect.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join