It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by mr-lizard

That's good in your case, since youre an Atheist it's better to worship nothing than to worship Satan, when he proclaims himself as God. I'm glad you wont fall for it.

Satan wont proclaim himself God. MAN will proclaim satan god. This is because Satan doesn't exist. It's just a form of control again, going back to the original reason why God was invented. The NWO will convince you of Satan's existence, the technology exists to do it. But in reality, there is no god or satan, both were invented as a means of Control. God was created to ensure people followed the law (what better way to control a people than to put the fear of god into them) and Satan was created much later to make sure christians stayed christians. Cause while they have their head buried in the bible searching for answers to various questions, or have their eyes shut in prayer, they are not noticing the movement of shadows closing around their neck...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Estess

Lucifer/Satan is the ruler of the earth but not of the Heavens! His days seem to be numbered.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

A global dictator will survive a mortal would to the head. This man actually dies and Satan enters his soul. People will marvel the fact he survived.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

It really comes up to what you define as Heaven. If by that you mean the Astral Planes of Earth, then yes, Lucifer is reigning there/here.
Lucifer is here to help us evolving by acting as an impetus, a catalyst.
You're right in saying that he's the evil one who's brought wars, hatred, (& jealousy) etc. to this planet. It's up to us to use these "gifts" as a tool to understanding and progression.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Nobody will survive a fatal gunshot wound to the head and if they do it's a false miracle and a staged event. It does not agree with physics to be shot in the head and recover just as it is impossible for two buildings that were designed to withstand a plane crash to fall at free fall speed to the ground from a gas fire.

Face it. Religious events are STAGED events.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

It isnt physics involved. Once theman dies. Satan is Resurrected in him and he will live.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Estess

Satan?Lucifer was the most beaufiful Angle God ever created. He was Cast out of Heaven and is Destined to a firey pit for eternity.

I dont want some people to be decieved.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yeah, thats a sound theory.

Let me know how that goes.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well it always works out as it is written, no room for errors of misjudgements on the topic.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Look, I am not trying to give you a hard time, I am just trying to get you to think about these things more and try to come up with your own logical apporach. I am here to challenge your thought proccess and allow you to come to your own conclusions.

At one time I did think very heavily on this specific topic. You really have to compare these mythological figures to their historical accounts and the big picture will be easier to see. I can not make you do it, you have to do it on your own. I can only guide you a little bit.

The Bible does come from ancient texts and truths, yes but very much of it has been added to and the entire book of revelations is more like a movie script than anything if you were to ask me.

Anyhow the point I am making is this. Prophecies do come true and it comes to me as no surprise. However you have to trust yourself do do some honet research on the matter and come to your own conclusions but do it with an open mind and see what you can find out. All things that have happened in the last 3-5,000 years can be found historically. Just be careful what you accept as truth and fact before looking at all the evidence thts all. I wish you good luck on your search for truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Now, you shouldn't take the Bible and other texts too literary.
As you well know, these texts were not only written by man but also modified and corrupted during time.
Knowing the truth is very hard nowadays, especially when dealing with immaterial matters.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Estess]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I do appreciate your advice and will understand what you are saying.

I hope my mind will never become closed to new ideas. Being set in my ways would not be good.

thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Estess

I understand the Bible from a theology pers[ective. I find it extremely accurate and complete.

It was written with Divine intervention.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Estess

I understand the Bible from a theology pers[ective. I find it extremely accurate and complete.

It was written with Divine intervention.

It was written by crackheads. The bible is not accurate in any way shape or form. Todays translations of The Bible are so inaccurate it's laughable that they're used at all.

Codex Sinaiticus is the earliest version of the bible in All history. In its original greek is THE most accurate version of the bible we have and guess what?

The Codex—and other early manuscripts—do not mention the ascension of Jesus into heaven, and omit key references to the Resurrection … .’

creation.com...

Bible Logic? Some old gets so drunk he doesn't recognize his own daughters and makes love to them. But he's not too drunk to get it up? MIRACLE!

[edit on 9-6-2009 by James Random]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The Bible was NOT created by crack heads! You may someday answer to God for that public blasphemous statement.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Someday. He'll have to actually exist first, though

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

O.K, we'll wait around and see if he magically exists. I already know. I love a good debate. We have difference of opinion but it's all good.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Deuteronomy 22:5
"A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God."

Guess your place in hell is secure

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I wonder if that pertains to cross dressing. I dont do that. Do you?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nothing better than a christian / satanist arguement.

The Christians come across as holier than thou types, and the satanists sound like fifteen year old rebels.

Go religion!

Pffft...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join