It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Centurionx

Yes I will be on your side of the war. Satan does give her great power but nothing close to the power of God. I think the war is getting nearer.

I dont think goatflesh knows as much as she thinks she does personally. Maybe she read a scary book.

Hell yeah, gimme high five.
Goatflesh deceived herself, it's the same tragic story of Lucifer. Satan Imo is an alter ego of Lucifer that he created when he was kicked from the 'house' and dwelled alone in the outer darkness. Lucifer(although that probably is not his real name) is the principality of authority, and was the most beautiful angel of the first 3, and was made with complete wisdom. He perceived God's plan billions of years in advance, that man would have all things under his feet, because we would be made in the image of our LORD. Having realized this, he was filled with a jealous rage and filled the house(spirit realm) with negativity, and so his fellow angels booted him into the darkness. I believe it was in this darkness Lucifer broke through to perdition(hell) and mastered it, taking the throne of hell. Hence, he was given the name son of perdition as well as many other names, like Satan. Once again, this is only my belief, but I think this entity Lucifer was a victim of his own great wisdom of good and evil, and the negativity got the better of him

to be continued..

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
As it was previously mentioned , I checked myself bits of the Satanic Bible.

It is literally the opposite of what Christ taught (service to others) , it focuses on service to one own self.

I bet christians would be baffled to see that they are much more satanist than christians today :x

Ask one if they will give their faces to be slapped back , or if they really love the next person as he loves himself.

So you end up supporting their cause!

Theoretically it does not matter , since both paths serve the creator , that is everywhere , but please do not be hypocrites ! I myself , strongly believe the elite are trying to polarize this world negatively through service to self methods like enslavement and control.

Christ said we had to asnwer every situation with love , start doing it omg !
I am not being sarcastic here , division through fear is what makes us so vulnerable.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sigh..

People, go watch the movie Religulous.

www.imdb.com...

We need to get rid of ALL religion. Period.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by tim1989]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
No one can force me to believe anything. I choose my beliefs, so does everyone else. If that is the "last" or "next" religion, then so be it. It does not mean I have to participate. And I won't. It won't be the first time I've gone against popular custom.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
In the Bible prophecy it's about Satan worship since the NWO will consist of accepting the Mark of the Beast and buying and selling from it. But that won't happen till the very peak of world wide chaos. The Beast will get its power for a short while, it's part of God's plan untill it caves in.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
Sigh..

People, go watch the movie Religulous.

www.imdb.com...

We need to get rid of ALL religion. Period.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by tim1989]

This is exactly the way of thinking that the OP is speaking about if you read the thread in its entirety, ie everyone will deny gods existence.

Why not make your own mind up instead of passing videos around that are created by well known athiests?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

first you tell us its Satan Worship

I honestly believe that people should read the satanic bible before they continue to make silly comments in this thread:

std.kku.ac.th...

The satanic bible is not a dark book full of evil spells and rituals for sacrificing virgins and your parents in order to summon Satan.

The Satanic bible builds upon the traditional secular humanistic philosophy that each individual can be his or her own “god.” This leads to the arrogant and self-centered worldview that man on his own can determine truth, independent of any notion of God or higher authority. This is clearly in sharp contrast with the biblical teaching that we will be held accountable to God for all things we have done in this life (Jeremiah 17:10), and is the same deception which Satan fed to Eve in the Garden of Eden, asserting that “…you will be like God, knowing good and evil” (Genesis 3:5).

The NWO is not about satanism, it is about control and Elitism.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Satanism isn't about demonic worship or worshipping Satan at all.

One quick read of the Satanic Bible will prove that without a shadow of a doubt.

The whole concept is based on loving one's self and worshipping you the person, versus an invisible force that works in mysterious ways.

There are rituals and other activities that could be considered dark or demonic, and yes there are many references to demons and hell, but the initial concept has been warped and twisted.

I don't think the NWO would be satanists, seems almost too good for them. I would believe they are probably atheists who would rather enslave the population on a more simple system such as the economy, than a something as voluntary as religion.

Religion doesn't hold as much power as it use to in the so called "free" world. The economy and the military are the only "true" weapons of the NWO.

~Keeper

Yes right when i read the thread i was hoping someone would bring this up..
Lucifer = Light bringer
Light = Enlightenment

if you go back and read in religions history the main religions you will see there are so many coincidences..
One thread said ALIENS VS GOD who to believe in.. research old civilizations did not know what aliens were.. "And they came from the sky's" what makes more sense Aliens or God.. something that we have proof of somewhat .. God is just another name for Universe and the Creator..

Not preaching just my two sense.. i do not believe in anything until i see some data even if that data is not the traditional type or materialistic it can be a thought or a theory that connects pieces together and that is what i did..

Thank you all and Peace

Also this was posted on another thread .. but this is turley amazing

vigilantcitizen.com... - NWO capital of the World

[edit on 5-6-2009 by InterconnecteD]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Yes she is decieved alright. The only thing I enjoy hearing her say is she worships Satan, so therefore she also knows that God is real.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Yes Satan wants division through fear to decieve the masses. His main goal is to recruit as many as possible in his limited time.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I agree with you that the mark of the beast cant happen until the global dictator steps forward and claims himself as God.

goatflesh did this as an honer to Satan; it's burned deep in to her soul. I didnt know a person could recieve the mark by choice ahead of time.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by James Random

I would be too creeped out to read the Satanic Bible! goatflesh said she wasnt a satanist but they were her allies. O.K I'm still figuring that one out!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

So this is all satans fault.

Way to let the bankers, fraudsters and war criminals off the hook and blame Satan.

Oh, if only it were that simple. What if satan was responsible for all the things religion does.

Christians believe that a one world government is unavoidable, yet blame it on satan. Unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

So this is all satans fault.

Way to let the bankers, fraudsters and war criminals off the hook and blame Satan.

Oh, if only it were that simple. What if satan was responsible for all the things religion does.

Christians believe that a one world government is unavoidable, yet blame it on satan. Unbelievable.

Man created this mess not Satan. Yes Christians believe the NWO is caused by Satan. The Bible predicted it over 2000 years ago. It hasnt been wrong yet!

You will only believe it when it happens. The global dictator will demand to be worshiped as God. Many atheists will believe him to be God and be decieved. He will perform false miracles in the skys and people will be in Awe of him. This person will be Satan in human form.

So it is written and so it will be.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I honestly believe that the whole bible or more specifically religions has been hijacked to make people concerned only about themselves...and doing good deeds to make themselves look good in the eyes of their peers. This in my opinion would be satanism. The perversion of hording, helping others only for personal gain, and turning a blind eye on your fellow man only because you disagree with the other man. Satan has been in control of this world for too long. The great deception is that the power of god is within each of us. Remember we could move mountains if we had the faith of a mustard seed. I AM in the father, and You are in the father...but none shall ever see the father. There is a cosmic connection with the father.

Some say satanism is humanitarianism. I cannot disagree more. Some say the anti christ will destroy christianity. OBAMA is the anti christ is far as I can see...and this represents a good thing. Christianity will give way to the idea that all religions believe in the same god of love. The church will be destroyed in that sense. After all there can only be one god and that one god teaches love and being a servant to your fellow man and woman without regard to your own material possessions. The truth shall set you free, god will remove the wool from your eyes, he is a shepard guiding his sheep. There are so many ideas presented in the bible that suggest Jesus's church is in him, not a physical institution.

Listen to Obama's Ciaro speech and you will find many many many phrases and references to "new age", "colllective conscious" and humanitarianism. He even touches on the world order saying that there are some that believe the world order should favor one country over another, and that it was his opinion that each and every action effects each of us., therefore the world order is basically one of seeing each others needs are fulfilled.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Satanism is nothing like Christianity.

Christianity teaches us to be humble, not boastfull and proud, that greed is the root of evil. We dont get judged on good deeds! It is a one on one with God that matters.

Christians take the shirt off their back to give to another. It is opposite of focusing on ourselves. It comes naturally with the territory.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

By my statement I'm not saying those that identify themselves as Christian are serving satan. What I'm referring to is the institution itself and that goes for a lot of religions. There are those that identify themselves as Christians that are the most compassionate people I've ever met and like you said would give the shirt off their own back. There are also those that that identify themselves as Christian that would stab another in the back in an instant to gain some prestige or to elevate their own cause.

If one believes only that they must believe in order to be saved then spread hate, greed, and corruption throughout the world or support that same philosophy then I can only think they are self serving individuals that care nothing about their fellow man.

In closing, it's not a religious belief that defines the spiritual nature of a person. It's the person's will to do the work of god which is love for all men and woman. Heaven on earth. Heaven supposedly comes to earth in the end.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

By my statement I'm not saying those that identify themselves as Christian are serving satan. What I'm referring to is the institution itself and that goes for a lot of religions. There are those that identify themselves as Christians that are the most compassionate people I've ever met and like you said would give the shirt off their own back. There are also those that that identify themselves as Christian that would stab another in the back in an instant to gain some prestige or to elevate their own cause.

If one believes only that they must believe in order to be saved then spread hate, greed, and corruption throughout the world or support that same philosophy then I can only think they are self serving individuals that care nothing about their fellow man.

In closing, it's not a religious belief that defines the spiritual nature of a person. It's the person's will to do the work of god which is love for all men and woman. Heaven on earth. Heaven supposedly comes to earth in the end.

See those Christians you mention that would stab another in the back in an instant to gain some prestige or to elevate their own cause are not Christians.

They believe in God and use the label of Christian, when if fact they are protestants, Presbyterian, Pentecostal, etc.

There is a huge difference and yes many that call themselves Christians are hypocritical. The same with any belief system.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

It's not a label of a religion. That is the trap. The moment you think for an instant your religion is better than others you have fallen into the trap. I don't know how to explain this any better than that. You are saying Christianity is the only religion, anyone else is practicing satanism? I see where you are coming from, but that statement in logic is locked into the paradigm of 'we our more holy than you.'

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm a Christian and I don't believe in Satan or the Devil. Just because I'm told something doesn't mean I believe it. The conception that people have of those things are made up, they actually developed during the dark ages, so it wasn't even a concept that was around during Jesus's times.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join