It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Textso satan wants us to not cooperate and be selfish and always act like we're better than everyone and everything? yea sounds about right.

So you translate the words independant, proud and critical into selfish, and acting better than others? Wauw!

so a child molester is allowed to have sex with little boys and girls from ages 1-16 because its what he believes is right? thats his independent thinking so its alright. and men are allowed to beat their wives and parents allowed to beat their kids and people allowed to be cruel to animals because its their independent thinking and thats what satan wants.

You are completely twisting the words I have used and reading into them what your own, personal interpretation of Satan, is. Independence and self awareness have nothing to do with molesting children, or beating up your spouse. I guess that means that everybody who has a mind of his own is guilty of molesting and beating? Or is it just us Satanists that are guilty as charged? You make it sound as if independence is a capital crime.

You are looking for a scapegoat to blame for all the crimes and nastiness of mankind, but instead, maybe you should realize that good and evil are in all of us. We, and nobody but ourselves, are responsible for what we do. It's really very easy and convenient to blame it on some third party, but that is just running away from our own responsibilities.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

i agree as well but not only will we die for our beliefs, we will fight for our souls.
god doesnt merely send people to hell for being bad, in gods eyes all sins are equal. we are all apart of his flock but because of our naivety we wander away and get lost. we're supposed to search and try to find our way back but most will forget and keep going, trying to fend for themselves while being preyed on by wolves. god doesn't send bad people to hell, he just turns his back on them as they did to him while satan misleads their foolish souls into hell.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknessFollows

not twisting the words im sure a lot of people would do just fine with independet thinking, but what about all the crazies in the world? and there are a lot! they can just claim its was their choice it was their independent thinking and what they believed in. its hypocritical to say oh well you cant do those things because they're bad, but in these peoples minds the things they do arent bad and thats their, yet i say again INDEPENDENT THINKING. sounds good, doesnt mean it is.
and we had perfect goodness in us until satan gave us the knowledge of free thinking and we decided to eat from the tree of knowledge. i know it sounds crazy but seriously knowledge is bad. knowledge is what builds ideas and thoughts and willfulness in our minds and hearts and 95% of the time its going to lead us to bad things that will harm ourselves and/or others, not just physically but mentally as well. its satans fault we are so imperfect and sinful, he planted the seed and we water it every day with our independent thinking. because for so many generations we were taught to be our own person and that its wrong for us to act like slaves and robots it would be crazy to everyone when i say we were better off dumb and being told what to do when to do it. we had a perfect set up god gave adam and eve the garden of eden. everything there was perfect, the water, the food, the climate, no pain, no sadness, just plain dumb naive happiness. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by plipu

Good point. Satan is not a God. He was booted out, an outcast. He doesnt have a fraction of the power that our God almighty has.

He will pretend to ALL to be a God soon and many will be decieved. He will perform false miracles for a while but his days are numbered.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

God is not proud, he is humble. Things you describe fit Satan moreso as the Demon that he is. He's sly and full of deceit.

I dont understand why anyone would worship an entity you cant trust. Satan lies.

Satan only has permission to play God for a few year period. There will be a Holy war on the ground and in the sky.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
That is your opinion and I respect the way you feel on this matter, though it may be obvious that I totally disagree here, but by no means is there a way for us to agree on any of this. To you, the bible is the absolute and true word of god, to me, it is just a very good marketing strategy. Your interpretations of Satan are based solely on what your god says about him. That is ok, because that is your belief and you are entitled to your own belief, but please, keep in mind, the same thing goes for me too. Those interpretations mean nothing, what soever to me. Though you may not be able to understand the reasons and motivations I have for honouring Satan, the exact same thing I feel when it comes to your god. However, despite the night and day differences between our faiths, there is no reason to disrespect each other.
If you seriously believe that ignorance is a bliss, fine, then that is your strategy in life. But don't be so naive to think that negative things only come from independant thinking. Ignorance can cause a lot of suffering too. Let's all show some respect to people who choose to live their life in a different way than we ourselves chose to do.That alone would decrease a lot of suffering in this world.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by DarknessFollows]

[edit on 10-9-2009 by DarknessFollows]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
....you dont get it...AND I DONT CARE KOZ I'M GOIN ON VACAY NOW SO shove it...I MEAN HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
No need to yell, very respectful indeed, thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by plipu

not twisting the words im sure a lot of people would do just fine with independet thinking, but what about all the crazies in the world? and there are a lot! they can just claim its was their choice it was their independent thinking and what they believed in. its hypocritical to say oh well you cant do those things because they're bad, but in these peoples minds the things they do arent bad and thats their, yet i say again INDEPENDENT THINKING. sounds good, doesnt mean it is.
and we had perfect goodness in us until satan gave us the knowledge of free thinking and we decided to eat from the tree of knowledge. i know it sounds crazy but seriously knowledge is bad. knowledge is what builds ideas and thoughts and willfulness in our minds and hearts and 95% of the time its going to lead us to bad things that will harm ourselves and/or others, not just physically but mentally as well. its satans fault we are so imperfect and sinful, he planted the seed and we water it every day with our independent thinking. because for so many generations we were taught to be our own person and that its wrong for us to act like slaves and robots it would be crazy to everyone when i say we were better off dumb and being told what to do when to do it. we had a perfect set up god gave adam and eve the garden of eden. everything there was perfect, the water, the food, the climate, no pain, no sadness, just plain dumb naive happiness. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

Sorry, but I think that’s a very poor point. The God who said ‘come let us reason together’ does not want unthinking drones. The God who said ‘my people perish for lack of knowledge’ does not think that ignorance is bliss. God could have easily created mindless servants devoid of freewill if He wanted. God wants servants who desire to serve and worship him, not because He’s megalomaniacal, (that would be Satan) but because He deserves it.

Would you really trade freewill and independent thought for an absence of sin? God did solve the whole sin problem Himself ya know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As to the OP, I would think that it should be obvious to all by now that the global power establishment is occult in nature. Dan 10 should tell you all you need to know as to why. Everything in the physical is but an analog of what’s happening in the spiritual realm.

The NWO is not about trade, it is about control. Obviously, if God wanted control He would not have given us free will. It is Satan who wants control, it is Satan who seeks to play god ( a malevolent one), and you can see in the actions of the globalist establishment that trait.

I would also add that the name Lucifer is what Satan has chosen for himself. It means light bringer and is just exactly the opposite of his intentions. Satan is a liar and the father of lies. Satan is the name God has given him since his rebellion and so that is the name I use.

I also wonder just why everyone associates Satanism with Anton LeVay. Why has his particular belief and practice system become the de facto definition of Satanism? It’s like defining Methodist as real Christianity. (Sorry Methodists it’s just what came to mind first) LeVay got plenty of pub, which is always a marker for me. Someone wants us all to associate LeVay with Satanism. A red herring if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I agree with you that satanism is so much more than Anton LaVey's interpretation, but why would you consider this a red herring?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Great post resistor... The tricks of Satan are to steer you away from the Bible in anyway possible. This is why I also beleive that so many different religions are created. They are intended to confuse man and get you away from Christ himself.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by refuse2lose2nwo

Sure, sure, and christianity is the only true religion, ofcourse. And why? Because the bible tells us so. There, that's all the proof we need. Please...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessFollows
I agree with you that satanism is so much more than Anton LaVey's interpretation, but why would you consider this a red herring?

Because that's the way that the controlled MSM works. What gets pushed is what they want you to associate a particular paradigm with.

I would add that being sarcastic about another persons belief system is just bad form. We all have a belief system, and we should all be much more circumspect about our own than that of others IMO.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by scwizard

actually i think it would rise up out of the exsisting churches as it was stated in the bible.. which i dont really like to quote anymore with the new changes, that the devil appears as a being of light to fool the masses so it would make sense that he/it/whatever would use the tools already in place especially ones that easily make some people fanatics,zelots,hyprocates.. and appearently right wing neo-con repubs..lol

[edit on 15-9-2009 by scorand]

and darkness.. quick question.. if u honor satan.. why does you'r avatar have a pentacle reguardless of christian ideaology that is a pagan symbol that has nothing to do with christianity.( except what christians labled it)

[edit on 15-9-2009 by scorand]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

and darkness.. quick question.. if u honor satan.. why does you'r avatar have a pentacle reguardless of christian ideaology that is a pagan symbol that has nothing to do with christianity.( except what christians labled it)

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question, could you rephrase that?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Good point about being civil while disagreeing. It's almost scary though. Like that saying goes "If you build it they will come"

I wonder now what have I created. Yikes!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by plipu

Satan is very deceptive almost serene and passionate but never be fooled you will be quite disappointed in the end.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Santaism is Satanism i believe...Santa wears red like Satan is red, Santa gives material things for worshipping him, so does Satan, God gives spiritual things, Satan lives in extreme heat, Santa Lives in extreme cold...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I completely agree with you.

What is your proof that Satan exists besides the bible like would you say its because of the music industry and satanism in that, or cause of satanic rituals or satan in songs ... ?

Also when atheists ask us why we believe and God and to offer "proof" how should we respond to them like whats the best proof for the existence of God

Thanks,

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

I completely agree with you.

What is your proof that Satan exists besides the bible like would you say its because of the music industry and satanism in that, or cause of satanic rituals or satan in songs ... ?

Also when atheists ask us why we believe and God and to offer "proof" how should we respond to them like whats the best proof for the existence of God

Thanks,

Thank you,

The only prrof we can say at this moment is that if anyone were to look at the chronologoical events in the Bible, not one of them has ever been wrong. Ive never seen Abraham Lincoln but know he was real because there are witnesses, bad analogy but would have more proof later. Life is too complex to happen by chance. We have a soul, where do atheists think it will go after?

If things go down exactly like written in the Bible the atheists will assume Satan is God and bow down, worship him and recieve his mark. Plain and simple. God gave us all the will to choose. I wouldnt gamble with my soul.

edit on 3-3-2011 by wonderworld because: quotes

edit on 3-3-2011 by wonderworld because: spelling

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join