learn more

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Well actually it's Satan doing his work, as we speak to form a global government, etc. It's all part of the plan.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

I understand what you are saying. No I dont think Wiccan is associated with Satan worship. I think they are in to earth, water, fire, etc?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by plipu

Yes your right about lucistrust. Also check out the Perseus link the are associated;

www.perseusllc.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by plipu

Youre right it wont be all Christians. A few Jews will be decieved. Most atheists will think they are worshipping God but it is Satan performing these end time miracles and will decieve the elite.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anonamousantichrist

You make a good point but this time will be different. All will be made to worship the beast and his image, which is Satan.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The reason they will be murdered is for not worshipping the beast or being rebellious of this new World and restrictions.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

There is a difference to the "Golden rule" in this case. No one will be exempt! You either worship the beast or you are put to death. Maybe a FEMA concentration camp or sorts.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by brightlight
reply to post by wonderworld

Glad to see that someone sees the signs and is tying to get he truth out. It makes so much sense once one subjects himself to detailed research. There's just so much dis info out there.

May Peace and Blessings be upon all of you. The time to unite is now, tribulation times are near.

Thank you, It's important to get the word out there. Some will accept it and others will ignor, as usual but it's a fact and many of us know this. It's not from some science fiction book. It hasnt been wrong yet!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by plipu

Hey, I'm not in to labels either. I'm Christian but dont let the confusing denominations get the best of you.

Religion is complex but a one on one with God is all one needs, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi, i'm newbie at ats, i'm interested with that eye symbol of NWO, it might have a connection with the practical magic that occur around my neighborhood.
I'm gonna start new thread when have enough posts, just wait......

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Satanism isn't about demonic worship or worshipping Satan at all.

Correction: it is. There are different forms of Satanism and the one you are referring to with the satanic bible, is the LaVeyan satanism, aka modern satanism. I, for one, am a theistic Satanist and to me Satan is in fact a deity, not just some symbol of my carnal nature. Satan is the god of this world, and the one who wants us to learn to think independantly, be critial and proud, instead of slaves. He is not really interested in worshippers, thought it is possible to make a pact with him. Denying Satan as a deity, or stating that Satanism is not really about Satan, is an insult to the dark lord.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by DarknessFollows]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

well not specifically. if you read the sumerian, akkadian and babylonian texts, it would appear they had their own tricky serpent god, named Enki or Ea or Enki-Ea, who seems to parallel the norse Loki. In fact, many of the ancient texts from the various ancient cultures, seem to have had a central figure who was just a bit too clever for his own good.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknessFollows

I'm just curious, when you mention insulting the "Dark Lord" what about the "Light Lord"? If you believe in Satan you must believe in God. Am I correct?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blumoon

I'd be interested in hearing about the practical magic in your neighborhood. What do you mean?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Yes, I do believe in him, or rather in his existence. There might be multiple gods and goddesses, for all I know. But I chose Satan as my personal deity.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Just curious again but if Satan is God of the earth, who do you percieve as God of the sky? Do you believe in Heaven and Hell ? Do you think Heaven or Hell is being earthbound?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I really couldn't care if the NWO worship satan or not, I for one WILL never follow any other religeon except the one that I feel a connection to or that I feel follows along the same lines of belief's that mirror my thoughts and aspirations.
And should anyone threaten me or intimidate me into following their belief even with threatening my life , they can go ahead and kill me, because if they have to threaten someone into believing what they believe ? then theirs ISN'T a real religeon.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I'm the same way. They can kill me but they cant keep my soul! I'd die for my beliefs, as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Just curious again but if Satan is God of the earth, who do you percieve as God of the sky? Do you believe in Heaven and Hell ? Do you think Heaven or Hell is being earthbound?

Reffering to Satan as god of this world, means for me that he is god of the world as I perceive it, not the ball of clay I live on. Whatever other gods may be there, is not really interesting to me. And I do not believe in the christian idea of heaven and hell, where bad people go to hell and good people go to heaven.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessFollows

Correction: it is. There are different forms of Satanism and the one you are referring to with the satanic bible, is the LaVeyan satanism, aka modern satanism. I, for one, am a theistic Satanist and to me Satan is in fact a deity, not just some symbol of my carnal nature. Satan is the god of this world, and the one who wants us to learn to think independantly, be critial and proud, instead of slaves. He is not really interested in worshippers, thought it is possible to make a pact with him. Denying Satan as a deity, or stating that Satanism is not really about Satan, is an insult to the dark lord.

this is exactly what i am talking about. this is exactly what the rulers of our world believe and will eventually force onto us. yes, satan is most definitely the god of this world, cant you tell? this is how all people from all walks of life and all beliefs will be fooled because even these higher powers who control the world we live in are fooled by satan. there's no evidence that what you believe in is true. theres no evidence stating that satan just wants to help us and give us all the good things in life. whether you believe the bible is true or not and even though its not substantial evidence, its one of the oldest references to god AND satan. there are also non christian historians, even though not alive before the death and resurrection of jesus, who have mentioned him from what they were told about him. why would so many people (in those days) start up a lie about a man who did miracles and spread news of god's love and mercy and a promise if you obey his law you'll go to heaven? when instead they could have been worshiping other gods who are less strict and could care less what you do with your life as long as you worship them. why would so many people spread the word of god and the story of jesus' life? how did it benefit them? they were always criticized and murdered for their beliefs and trying to teach others about his life, so why would they lie and let themselves go through all of that?

Satan is the god of this world, and the one who wants us to learn to think independantly, be critial and proud, instead of slaves

so satan wants us to not cooperate and be selfish and always act like we're better than everyone and everything? yea sounds about right.
what god asks of us is very simple actually and it is right. satan wants us to be so free and live individually to our own way of thinking, well more and more of that has been happening and now look at the world. so a child molester is allowed to have sex with little boys and girls from ages 1-16 because its what he believes is right? thats his independent thinking so its alright. and men are allowed to beat their wives and parents allowed to beat their kids and people allowed to be cruel to animals because its their independent thinking and thats what satan wants. satan wants chaos. men are so flawed how can you believe that we could ever live that way and the world be at peace? not possible. now here i know that im going to get a lot of people bashing me for this and whether you agree or not i could care less, but what if the whole world lived by gods law? if we were humble and kind and loved each other as we love ourselves (instead of just loving ourselves and no other) and we all cared about one another? dont you think everyone could be a little happier? if we stopped trying to satisfy all of our needs and instead helped others in their journey as they helped us, life would be so much easier. we're so greedy, we all want a piece of something and if someone else has it we are angry or jealous, instead of being happy for their blessing. if you had that piece of something that not many have, wouldnt you rather your loved ones be happy for you? and why cant we share our fortunes and blessing with others instead of flaunting it as your own for others to see but not have.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join