It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan worship is the final form of Religion in New World Order

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by James Random

With all those numbers you could become a TV Evangelist, Pastor, etc. but that isnt exactly accurate. He did away with the eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, otherwise you would have no teeth left.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Well I guess to some it's easier to deny than convert. We dont use that word.

Faith is simply believing you are saved. As simple as that. I'm no saint I''m sipping on a cold Kokanee discussing religion. None of us are ever going to be perfect.

God loves me, you, Helen, 12.21.12 and the rest of the world.

You may be better than me? Who knows?

[edit on 10-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I know you don't use that word. You use a lot of flowery language but you cannot deny the fact that coming to christ is conversion, and that failure to come to christ, in the long run, means that you will be sent to hell where you will die.

So, at the very core when you strip the flowery language away the message is simple: Convert or Die.

I find any God promising death if you don't do what he says to be suspect in the very least. I also don't agree with a being that can play with human lives in such a trivial fashion. You could argue that humans are his creation to do with as he sees fit, but again its tampering with lives. We don't extend the same logic to mothers because her children are her creation do we? No, we don't.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Life is a gift from God. He created us, in his image and we are given a choice to beilieve and have faith.

Convert or you will not have eternal life.

Convert or Fry.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Aside from arguing a bit, I do have a question about the 2012 date.

I always figured since the Mayan calendar ended on that date many believed that the world will end on this date. Truly what is the harvest and what happens after the 2012 theory?

I never reallly knew or studied that aspect.

At 11:11 on December 21, 2012 the Mayan Calendar reaches 13.0.0.0.0, which is the day the mayans as well as others believe is the day the earth was created, not the end of the world. The end of the cycle.

December 21, at 11:11 is also significant because at this time the suns sets at it's lowest point in our horizon for three days before it starts making it's way back. This is the begining of winter. On December 25 the sun is born again, maybe not born again but days will get longer so this is what many pagans would describe as the light conquering the dark. Sound faimliar? It's the story of Jesus.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I like the idea. I'm sure that 2012 will be a significant date in History. How do you know 11:11 is that time? AM or PM?

I like watching things unflod in other Countries that are a day ahead of the US to see if SHTF as predicted. Like Y2K and other events.

On New Years I watch the ball drop at 9.p.m , when it's 12p.m in New York.

I dont like arguing either. We all have strong emotions attached to our beliefs.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I am not sure about the time or even the date. Bur according to scientists at this time the milky way galaxy will be in alignment for the first time since the date of creation.

The invention of the Julian calendar though was inaccurate and does not use the sacred geometry and star mapping of the mayan or any other ancient calendar which had thirteen months and was based on astrology and the earths position in the zodiac.

It could be that the dark rift is a gateway to another dimension or the next step in our evolution.

Have you ever seen the pendulum with the balls that swing back in fourth?

Our universe works much the same way, it works off of polarity. You see every 11 years the suns magnetic pole shifts, the mayans were well aware of this. Mayans and Egyptians also encoded things like the earths distance to the sun in their pyramids.

I think there was a thread on here called twin flames or something like that, you could look at that, you see, everything in the universe has an opposite and on 12/21/12 it's quite possible that the unoiverse itself is going to do something to the effect of flipping poles, (at least thats my theory) and for those who make it, it could be like passing through a black hole or a worm hole.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I give the Mayans credit for being extremely advanced in math and physics. They know something, that's for sure. I always try to find a Biblical link.

I have a friend is is really worried the world will end in 2012. I try to explain it may be a few years after but not sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You see I would never argue with you that there are no profound truths in the Bible. The truth is that there are many profound and extraordinary things that are true inthe Bible. The Bible is the modern day equivelent to the mayan calendar or egyptian hyroglyphics and some day scientist will look at the Bible and be astounded by the things that man knew during this age. Events are encoded in the Bible the same way as the Mayan calendar. But it is encoded and it mainly speaks of astronomical data. Everything it says about Jesus, could be said about our solar system and it would hold some sort of metophorical truth.

Earth has an age and it's all based on astrology and each age lasts about 3,600 years and there are actually thirteen astrological signs in the zodiac not twelve. See the painting "Last Supper" because this is the story of humanity during the age of pisces and it was painted long before it's demise.

In the end there is no need for religion or government for their is only one truth, so it would be like an understanding, not a religion if we all knew the truth. But we don't all know the truth, so here we are. The people who know the truth have the key of knowledge which are the keys to authority and power. In literal terms they have knowledge of all ancient documents locked in a vault and maintain great power and authority over the son of man.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I agree that none of us know the exact truth. We all still search for it and still have strong opinions. It's an interesting twist to combine all we do know to form our own truths.

The mysteries of the Mayans and the Bible will be revealed soon, for all to know. This will be an eventfull time.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I agree with wonderworld regarding this topic reason being that in the bible it says during the end times you will either have to take the mark of the beast (which is clearly satanic) or you will be put to death.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Can you give me a bit more info. It seems conflicting at times. Once you said it correlated with the Bible and once you said it didnt??

[edit on 12-6-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Test video

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Why? please tell me why? a person would choose evil over good. dont get me wrong none of us are perfect but why would you want to dwell on such negative and just complete hopelessness. People need to realize that all god wants you to do is when you fall, get back up, take his hand, and have faith. Don't focuse on all the bad but let the good shine through, even if only for a moment. We need that moment.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Newsflash: There is no good there is no bad the universe and everything macro and micro within it is simply neutral.
Hence it is the mind that judges what is to be a good and what is to be a bad.
Hence Satan is simply the egoic mind of separation that projects form and physicality and evil then is the error that we think that we do when we are not aware and conscious of the one true reality which is pure infinite love of oneness in God

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Stay away from satan worship you know all he wants is to win you over and put you through "HELL" seriously hell. dont let him will your own self is worth more than that. no matter what you have done in your wife or who you have been. Talk to him, spend time with "HIM". just think about things a little deeeper and FEEL.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Life is a gift from God. He created us, in his image and we are given a choice to beilieve and have faith.

Convert or you will not have eternal life.

Convert or Fry.

Hi wonder/

God did Create US in His Image...Psalm 8: 4-5 "O Lord, what is man
that Thou art mindful of him?
And the Son of man,
that Thou visitest him?
For Thou madest him a little lower than the Angels,
and hast crowned him with glory and honor."
God first created the body,
and then breathed into it the "breath of life," eg/ He instilled in it as it were a portion of His Divine Essence.
That is why in the Psalm 82:6 KJV/81:6 Septuagint], the Prophet David has God say about people: "I have said, ye are gods, and all of you are sons of the Most High."
God Created us to be sons of the most high.
When the Jews were prepared to stone Him,The Lord Jesus Replied... "Is it not written in your law, I said, 'Ye are gods' and the scripture cannot be broken?" [John 10:34-35].
The Spirit is From God....We share that with God.
The body after the fall(Sin-break away from God) became prone to all sorts of passions....
Man was also given free will.
The Old Testament is full of pre-figurations of Jesus Christ..His divinity and Him as Saviour.
Since man was created to live eternally but not experience DEATH(the falling away from God caused DEATH)...O,death, where is thy Sting, Death is thy Victory?
Corinth 1-15.... 54/ So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality,
then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written,
Death is swallowed up in victory.
55/ O death, where is thy sting?
O grave, where is thy victory?
56/ The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57/ But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58/ Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast,
unmoveable,
always abounding in the work of the Lord,
forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Jesus Christ Conquered DEATH...which no MAN was able to, but only God Himself.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If your a follower of the satanic bible it's no better then being a devil worshiper, the satanic bible is saying to be your own god which of course is againts the will of god, so to me it's all the same, besides the satanic bible also teaches satanic magic.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by honda_queen

Hi,
I wondered where you went? You are on here, cool! I dont think you can U2U until you post 20 replies. So keep posting and I'm glad you agree with this weird stuff!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

I'm glad you believe in God. How is it then that you dont believe in good and evil? God is the purest form of Good and the Devil is the purest form of evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join