It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials Passing as Humans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have a very long tongue like the girl in
the vid,but I`m definately a human being..I think?

Talking of Visitors working amongst us,I`ve 2 experiences
that stand out in my life that could well be these
beings,infact I`m convinced about one of them.....
I`m not going into details as I`ll get my arse handed
to me on a plate in this forum.The one that stands out,
was with an unknown entity,very tall(at least 7ft tall),
violet coloured eyes,white/blond hair,very well built,huge
shoulders and most certainly some type of telepathic
abilities ,as I heard him in my head at the time,which
just about made me want to poop my pants LOL
I am convinced they are and have been amongst us
for a very long time.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

No, the monitoring went on for over a month every time I left the house and it literally made my hair stand on end. So I'll have to pass. I do not wish to get mind wiped or worse. Savvy?

This really is a sensitive area, so most people should be very cool about it. All you will ever do is 1) prove it to yourself 2) share with others that they may be able to do so themselves as well.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
Wow man, I detect a harshness to your tone. And by the way the Telepathy Acadamy doesn't cost anything to join. The "regestered only access was to keep undisirable people from wasting everyones time by beeing stupid.

like many things believed by posters in this thread, thats purely in your imagination.

human brains tend to fill in blanks.

i have joined the psychic academy.

if you need me, i'll be juggling hard boiled eggs with my mind, because thats a terribly valuable skill for a human to posess.

for some reason.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by DohBama]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Silvery Browne am a nut job. But Me think alot of aliens is all about. Probably lots lot them star trek shows "hidden in areas "cloaked" watching us.

Lots of possibilities of aliens uder them oceanshere on earth too. And at horse races.

Bet they dig vegas also.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by DohBama

No, the monitoring went on for over a month every time I left the house and it literally made my hair stand on end. So I'll have to pass. I do not wish to get mind wiped or worse. Savvy?

This really is a sensitive area, so most people should be very cool about it. All you will ever do is 1) prove it to yourself 2) share with others that they may be able to do so themselves as well.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mystiq]

sooo, you cannot point them out, or tell us what to look for, but you see them and know they are all over the place....

really?

is this thread a prank?

its gotta be a prank... ha ha! i totally got suckered in!

good one guys!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

What`s your problem pal?
If you can`t have a discussion without trying to
be the comedian,then don`t bother.
People are trying to be civilized on this thread,
be nice or go somewhere else and annoy them there!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't think it is a slump, most of her accurate predictions or readings were based on generalizations and logical deduction. I have never felt Sylvia was genuine. It is just a personal opinion, but I am NOT a fan, I believe her to be a fraud. Thusly I do not give topics that use her and its reference, too much credence.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Ok. I could not follow any of that. If you want your opinion to be taken seriously you must present it in a way that is understandable to the average person. Is english your second language? That was an honest question.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
all i have is a semi-personal story...
my boyfriend works at a sandwich shop...
he was working one day and there was no one there...which is normal in the later afternoon until the evening. (this'll be easier if i tell it like i'm him)
someone happens in, there is something off about him; i notice right away and as i prepare to make his sandwich i quickly decide to pin point what it is about him that is so "alien." i get a sudden feeling that i am being heard, well, my thoughts anyway as i have not spoken directly to him yet. as our eyes meet it seems he has a similar sensation, although i can't tell if he is just worried that i, unlike many others (i assume) sense he is different.
"welcome to ______, what can i get for you, sir?" i try to stay calm and collected even though i'm a bit afraid--mostly because i don't understand his purpose....or what he is.
besides telling me what to put on his bread, he did not say a word...but his presence said quite enough.

thinking back, i can't decided exactly what scared me. either his foreign energy or the fact that he seemed noticeably jarred after i felt he could hear what i thought...
this is what i got, intuitively from him...
here, to do a job, or something of the sort...
blends in very well, and seemed to think it amusing..........until he noticed me notice him...then he seemed scared and tense...he couldn't get out of there fast enough. and i haven't seen him since. not sure if i want to...wondering why of all places he would wander into my store..........

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If all this is in fact true, and there are visitors among us, i would be very very excited to learn more.
over the past year or two i have been delving very heavily into the possibility.
i steer clear of the 2012 things for the mean time, because i truly dont know where to stand on that. end of times or spiritual awakening. i dont know.
but the possibility of aliens living among us it seems almost like a given.
the one thing i hear which bothers me the most is when people say things like.
"why earth of all planets are they interested" in conversation this comes up alot.
but honestly whos to say they arent visiting other planets and watching closely.
anyway. my two cents.
i think after looking at pictures of the sky with the billions of stars it is pretty much easy to say without a shadow of a doubt that we arent the only ones in the universe ( or multiverse)
and i believe we have them here with us too.
sorry for the lengthy rant but hey. first real post

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Someone has been getting in my head and reading my mind since I met this lady who says she runs (ran) the printing press for a seattle newspaper. I was working as a security guard in Renton , Wa in 1994. I think she had a green or silver subaru, and a husband who didn't say much.
Since then, I kept getting voices in my f@#$ing head that I could not shut out! They kept saying "Horoscope". Eventually I gave in and read the stupid horoscope. Needless to say, for years , someone has been writing about me every day, but not in the same spot. Take the day of the month, and that's which one. If it's the 6th, I'm in Virgo. If it's the 12th, pisces, the 18th virgo again, and so on.... she remarks on anything I do or think about. Any weakness I have she'll expose, though nobody else would know what the hell she was talking about. I first noticed it when I went into overdraft on my account once. At some point it began to revolve my 'day before' horoscope with the totally useless advice. It took me a while to recognize that. For the last 14 years I've not read it every day, but for weeks at a time I have followed it to know that it would be impossible to be chance. It would be more likely to shoot a gun at the north star and watch it blow out a few seconds later.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We all came from another terrain, another world. Our distant relatives are e.t.'s , so in a sense, we are all the same. The only thing that is different is that years of genetic degradation caused from poor diet, lack of exercise, lack of good breeding, whatever, has turned most of your minds into slush. There are still people like myself who have had the occasion to find other people who's minds we can peer right into, mostly just because they're so weak. They're not able to see well, but are good transmitters, especially when scared to peak awareness.
When the survival instinct kicks in, or when someone is very happy, they naturally want to share this with everyone else on the spiritual level. I met this girl I could have fallen in love with once, touched her hand once and that was all. Since then, I've been able to see what she does every day- the day before it happens as a prophetic vision in my waking dream. Sometimes I wish I could punch her in the face for doing this to me. Once you get tuned in, it's not easy to get tuned out.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Is this new fad a means of hiding the large protruding skulls of the invaders?

www.youtube.com...

lol just wondering, which breed of aliens had that type of skull formation according to any one who keeps track of that sort of thing???

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
now let me just say that i think other worldly beings who live amongst us could be quite true but the bottom line is how long have they been here and exaclty how much do they contribute to our world? The reason i'm asking this is what about all those really hard time we went through like hitlers regime or the cold war? could they do nothing to stop that? If i were them i wouldn't bother with violent arrogant stupid humans. we are just way too cruel i wouldn't understand it.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Pay attention to your feelings, no matter how obscure. If you feel struck by someone around you, make simple request's in your mind, like simple yes and no questions like can you hear me? For instance. You might get a physical response if you ask. I did that once and I ended up having a full blown conversation with someone sitting beside me and I knew that becuase he was nodding and shaking his head and smirking at first when asked simple questions after a bit I started hearing things too. '

Here is a quote taken from C2C interview with Sylvia Browne
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Browne also offered details of her two different encounters with alien beings. One took place in Death Valley with a group of seven other witnesses who ascertained that a cloaked mothership was in the sky above them. On the ground, she said she walked towards "silhouettes of very tall entities," who sent her a telepathic communication that they were here to observe. In the other encounter, Browne described being at a restaurant lounge and meeting a man who had never heard of baseball and "drank his jello." Her spirit guide informed her that he was actually "from Andromeda."

[edit on 20-5-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DohBama

I once had a psychic precognitive experience that would be unexplainable by science.

Has been repeated a couple of times but not anything I have control over or of earth shattering importance. It is not something I believe I could ever repeat at will or in a test situation. However, I know it happened by personal experience not by blind faith and it leads me to believe in the possibility of such abilities in others.

Could I convince you even of the possibility of the existence of any such psychic powers - I doubt it very much.

Does it mean certain psychics can detect the presence of extraterrestials on earth, well, I'm at least open to the possibility.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeffwm
I am collecting information about extraterrestrials living among us and passing as human. The most detailed information that seems available comes from psychic Sylvia Browne. Her book Secrets & Mysteries of the World offers descriptions of appearances and purposes for visiting. Here are some related links.

Sylvia speaks about UFO formation 4/25/07

Sylvia Browne Talks About Extraterrestrials

Would anyone like to post their own thoughts or something about other sources of material?

Much appreciated.

The tend to call them "Infiltrators" when in this mode...those whom believe.

I've been contested as 100% alien or alien-hybrid, to possible "Black Oil Episode" X-Files scenario.

Currently the stance on this is 'you do it' mentality.

Since, after all, budget demands on this are failing amongst our economy.

However, when faced with superior beings, you could always debate Religion. Where there are none, and God will sort it out.

Personal Belief System is, I'll hear to the contrary yet again.

It's all about Personal gain these days.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
if memory serves me correctly there are some very good stories of ETs as humans in one or two books i've read.

The first one was Alien Contact by Timothy Good and some of hte aliens encountered there looked identical to humans

And one book even closer to your thread, where there are numerous cases of people in mostly the UK seeing very strange humans that said they were aliens or behaved very alien was in the book
The Uninvited by Nick Pope.
In this book the best story of this ilk was a woman who was a shop worker saw a group of tourists come in and her and her co worker immediately felt the 'oz effect' where everything went silent and seemed to move in slow mo or very strangely. the people never spoke amongst eachother not a single sound and everyone else ni the room seemd to freeze or behave as if the group wasnt there.Only the 2 workers seemed to be staring at them, and the tour group was dressed as if they were straight out of hte 60s, with old clothes and hair styles and this occurred in the late 80s or early 90s. As if they had got their disguises wrong. Very strange...

Highly reccomend both books!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The US Military was (50's) very concerned about an Alien presence amongst them. Kinda like these days -- walking around the White house.

I do believe they (one or more Alien races) are here and amongst us. I also believe their wanting to know everything nuclear our race is producing, hiding and willing to use which can dramatically effect the future use of the area(s) of this ball that can be inhabited; or perhaps nuc detonation effects other dimensions which are in?

Hence one of the reasons their amongst us.

Decoy

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

The sad thing is, she's not a very good con-artist either, there's just a lot of gullible people out there, and she doesn't care what we think of her.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join